• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'd also point out that feat is for somebody we know wasn't as fast as either Gojo or Sukuna given Maki could handily follow her asshole cousin once she got her head on straight, yet was being left in the dust against Sukuna when he was actively getting gimped by Megumi, and that was before he also more than completed his return to power. And that Sukuna still is just a bit slower than Gojo. I think that Endeavor and Gojo are at least equal there, Gojo able to hit that speed more easily as it is a simple application of Blue alongside his natural speed, compared with Endeavor who effectively uses repulser blasts to move around and so has a bit harder of a time being as maneuverable.

Otherwise, this is basically an endurance match, each of them having enough offense to contend with the other, so just a matter of who can survive better. I think Gojo wins it there, because beyond still having an actual line of basic defense in the form of CE Reinforcement, RCT will also heal up his wounds, and if he can land a Black Flash, he gets a refresher. In contrast, Enji can only endure all the blows he's stuck with which is a lot but it does hurt, and has no ability to heal, and the longer this lasts, the more he'll overheat too, and so his performance suffers from that. Now he does have things to win this, but compared with Gojo, it really is more draining for him his super moves, so I say he gets this four outta ten.

None of that really means what he think it means, especially when Endeavor outstats Gojo in every metric that matters. Maki being unable to truly land a hit on Sukuna doesn't mean he's far faster than she is, it just means he can block her with no issue(He never left her in the dust in his encounter with her or Itadori, even in his Reincarnated Form, Itadori is slower than him... but not by an even remotely big degree).

That implies they are comparable in power, yes.

Not anymore... hell, why IS Imaginary trying to use them getting back up after Gerard literally blows them away as a feat of strength? They didn't get back up immediately and was gone for a good amount of time before they returned.

When Gerard knocked down Rukia and Renji with his breath attack, they both recovered at around the same time IIRC unless Renji stood around waiting for Rukia to wake up before he tried rejoining the fight again.

Yeah? That very much could have happened or the other way around could have happened, I have no idea how this constitutes for anything at all.

I'm not saying it's slow, I'm saying that if Rukia stays in close range, she can interrupt it and Artoria can't rely on Excalibur that much.

Rukia is not Kojiro Sasaki, I don't even understand what the fuck Imaginary is talking about when Zanjutsu is not Rukia's strong suit and her Shikai and Bankai are way too unreliable for her to use against Saber in any meaningful fashion(Nor would it work anyway considering we've seen Artoria's Mana Burst deal with Grail Mud Corruption Temporarily and deal with Medusa's Mystic Eye which was literally turning her inside and out to stone).

I aknowledge that nny distance whatsoever what provide Artoria the opportunity to use it when she wants to, even if that distance was only a few meters.

She has used Excalibur within INCHES of characters if not pointblank, she explicitly killed Gilgamesh that way and defeated Iskandar's Via Expugnatio when it was literally a step away from trampling her. Does this dude realizes that even a single meter equals 3 Feet which is 36 Inches? Rukia would have to dead ass be within pointblank to not die to Artoria and that's not happening(Nor is Rukia skilled enough to get past that).

Salfarc

Paramount
1706677477902.png

Thought so, am surprised it doesn't come earlier

1706677572512.png

I never even calculate the weapon's spread. The reason I even say idk how to count the distance between 2nd and 1st bullet is because idk how the spread going to be, because the spread going to be random. The person does not give variable for spreading, it doesn't give variable for all. I even calculate using the person's numbers.

Last edited:

Salfarc

Paramount
Like I called it, they constantly scour these forums and tend to ban anyone for anything even if you don't. Mods are truly power hungry douchebags.

I am guessing the mod want to argue that catching 1 bullet is the same as catching dozen bullets. That catching dozen bullets is no different than catching a bullet.

Yeah, that's not even a reason to ban someone, what the fuck?! Even if it's only a few days, that's absolutely throwing your weight around for absolutely no reason.

EDIT: This is literally what a good amount of Spacebattles members do virtually all the goddamned time?! They either bring in blatantly false proof or explicitly stone wall you constantly even when you prove them wrong and nothing ever happens to them.

Salfarc

Paramount
Simple math:
Minigun rate of fire- 6000 RPM aka 100 rounds a second or 1 round every 0.01 seconds
Minigun round velocity - 853 m/s
A round traveling at 853 meters per second will, in 0.01 seconds, cross 8.53 meters
Do you disagree with any of that?

If not- that means if you're within that range and parry the first bullet? You'll have just as much time to parry the next one- it won't even have fired the second bullet by the time you deal with the first one.
Needless to say- most guns don't have such a high rate of fire. An AK-47 maxes out as 600 RPM.

Dealing with subsequent bullets from the same shooter is nice for consistency but feat-wise blocking ten bullets makes you little to no faster than blocking one bullet from the same gun.
Now catching bullets from a dozen different shooters firing at once? Very different feat- but that doesn't seem to be the approach you all were taking.

Which part here talk about spreading? I told them I have no idea how to calculate the distance, because spreading exist. I just use 8.53 metres as number provided there.

Which part here talk about spreading? I told them I have no idea how to calculate the distance, because spreading exist. I just use 8.53 metres as number provided there.

Most of Spacebattles have no idea how to calculate which is why most of their calcs are dogshit even compared to bad calcs from other VS. forums but they have the nerve to suspend you over this shit? That's not just hypocritical, that's fucking stupid even if it's only for 3 days.

Salfarc

Paramount
Most of Spacebattles have no idea how to calculate which is why most of their calcs are dogshit even compared to bad calcs from other VS. forums but they have the nerve to suspend you over this shit? That's not just hypocritical, that's fucking stupid even if it's only for 3 days.

Yeah they ban me for that, and have the nerve to say "every variables are provided". The variable of spreading which is one of the most important aint even provided.

Yeah they ban me for that, and have the nerve to say "every variables are provided". The variable of spreading which is one of the most important aint even provided.

I have pointed it out many times but if you look at their Meta Section on Bleach, they use Pixel Scaling to try and get how strong the Meteor Gremmy conjured... something every other forum was able to do with legit use of calculations and physics...

I have seen them, no joke, constantly use shit like falling Meteors just by how BIG they are and no accounting for Energy, Velocity or anything and then get mad if you actually try and take that shit into account. They also have no idea of the Concept of The Melting Point or anything which explains how they can't tell the difference between Endeavor's Flames and Saber Alter's Excalibur Morgan heat and think they are remotely the same.
Spacebattles, for all of their talk of using Physics and Hard Science to prove shit in Versus Debates, is unironically one of the absolute worst at legit applying it in actual Versus debates.

King of time

Exceptional

Countless Infinite Dimensions lol
World of the Living is our universe. Just because there was a larger universe without any type of progression (flow of time) or regression before it doesn't sound like something that can be used against the feat.And talking about Senjumaru's feats she can spam create countless dimensions too in her tanmono (apparently infinite, even). The Fake Royal Palace area existed in one of her tanmono.
Kenshin's brain is basically a jellyfish brain

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Inspired by Spacebattles idiocy so you know I had to ask :smugmonika

On said forum, I once saw multiple users claiming that just the IRL US military alone would be enough to beat the Covenant in its entirety. To the point this take was like unanimous there.
A large part of their argument was that the US military wins because their air force and navy (as in irl navy, not Halo navy that includes spaceships) are superior :mjlol

They genuinely thought that the US military beats an unrestricted covenant
I don't even know why I'm surprised those idiots believe this at this point. :heston

Granted I actually have a functioning brain and thus can't grasp how the utter fuck the IRL US army is even supposed to damage a Covenant spacecraft when Halo Earth's much more advanced spaceships have difficulty doing so? :kobeha

SupremeZaarin

Illustrious

I don't even know why I'm surprised those idiots believe this at this point. :heston

Granted I actually have a functioning brain and thus can't grasp how the utter fuck the IRL US army is even supposed to damage a Covenant spacecraft when Halo Earth's much more advanced spaceships have difficulty doing so? :kobeha
This reminds me of a Quora answer to a question about how Earth would deal with the Galactic Empire.

The answer is... Just do a little bit of hacking, as in do the exact same thing in the movie Independence Day.

It is so incredibly stupid. :lul

King of time

Exceptional

I don't even know why I'm surprised those idiots believe this at this point.:heston

Let's just say I actually have a working brain and can't fathom how the IRL US military could damage a Covenant spacecraft when Halo Earth's much more advanced spacecraft met difficult to do that?:bend

SupremeZaarin

Illustrious
Another case of stupidity.
:giogio

Proto234

Distinguished
View attachment 848

Thought so, am surprised it doesn't come earlier

View attachment 849

I never even calculate the weapon's spread. The reason I even say idk how to count the distance between 2nd and 1st bullet is because idk how the spread going to be, because the spread going to be random. The person does not give variable for spreading, it doesn't give variable for all. I even calculate using the person's numbers.
Ouch, well tbh already thought you will get one ever since that Issei thread.

Well, will you still post there after your ban lifted?

Proto234

Distinguished
Another case of stupidity.
:giogio
Its Quora, so can't say it should be taken seriously since its not a vs forum or even entertainment forum to begin with

Salfarc

Paramount
Ouch, well tbh already thought you will get one ever since that Issei thread.

Well, will you still post there after your ban lifted?
Why wouldn't I. Besides, pretty sure a lot of you are banned there as well. :diolaugh I might as well join you guys.

True, but it is intended to allow you to ask and answer whatever you want. Of course, the majority of the answers are really moronic.

People shit-talk about reddit, its as if they never see Quora. Quora is far worse than reddit is. calling them moronic is generous. For the answers of something I mean. Just not many debates there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back