• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frieren verse gonna be the anime HP where it gets wanked beyond its level despite it's magic not really being that impressive? :smh

The fact Frieren and Fern are good characters only makes it worse.
Frieren is around city block level or multi-city block level for destroying a cliff that a demon lifted with magic.

She also stated with her magic she could destroy a whole forest and even a village, so possibly town level.
khtzXnb_d.webp

Can track lightning magic and fight those who have reacted to it. Though since it’s only magical lightning (the series never elaborates if the elements replicate real elements like Black Clover or Fate) maybe around supersonic or hypersonic.

Here is also Frieren blocking Fern’s Zoltraak via mana blast after seeing it.
Js9r7zV_d.webp
ZXZhguf_d.webp

Here is Frieren sidestepping Solitaer’s mana blast
KDNgjwl_d.webp
tGfEwDV_d.webp

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
Frieren is around city block level or multi-city block level for destroying a cliff that a demon lifted with magic.

She also stated with her magic she could destroy a whole forest and even a village, so possibly town level.
khtzXnb_d.webp

Can track lightning magic and fight those who have reacted to it. Though since it’s only magical lightning (the series never elaborates if the elements replicate real elements like Black Clover or Fate) maybe around supersonic or hypersonic.

Js9r7zV_d.webp
ZXZhguf_d.webp

KDNgjwl_d.webp
tGfEwDV_d.webp

I was actually enjoying reading and watching this without any compulsion to measure it, can people just not start with that :maybe

That lake freeze was probably worth a damn. Even like 100 meters in diameter to depth 1 meter would be comfortably more than half a kiloton. Doubtful it’s that small, would be more of a pond.

khtzXnb_d.webp

Js9r7zV_d.webp
ZXZhguf_d.webp

KDNgjwl_d.webp
tGfEwDV_d.webp

So she's better than anything in Overlord is what you are saying?

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

khtzXnb_d.webp

Js9r7zV_d.webp
ZXZhguf_d.webp

KDNgjwl_d.webp
tGfEwDV_d.webp

Depending on how small those trees are to that chunk of land, that might have been as much as City level at least

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
Depending on how small those trees are to that chunk of land, that might have been as much as City level at least
With how far the cast is into the foreground, gonna hazard a guess they’re comfortably 10-20 meters tall at least

I’m sure the scans local to the feat would better clarify shit than a small gallery

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Her dodging that point blank mana blast is pretty good since iirc Soltaire's thing with that is literally just "compress my magic and fire it as hard and fast as I can" so it should be her fastest spell :hm

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I mean probably? Crowley’s crude exorcism on Coronzon to put them back in their place within the Sephiroth involved Coronzon being sent through multiple phases and it’s not like Ein Sof has been touched upon yet

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
I mean probably? Crowley’s crude exorcism on Coronzon to put them back in their place within the Sephiroth involved Coronzon being sent through multiple phases and it’s not like Ein Sof has been touched upon yet
Phases are a part of the Sephiroth/Four Worlds, yes.

The Sephiroth existing at all means that Ein Sof by definition cannot be a phase being.

It's outside of the thing entirely.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Coronzon's plan of destroying the Sephiroth/Qliphoth and starting over from scratch doesn't work if there isn't SOMETHING that exists outside of that whole framework.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
You should probably work on that, since knowledge of the Kabbalah is incredibly relevant to the series :char

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Clearly not enough, if you forgot the very fundamentals of Coronzon's plan :tupac

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back