• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salfarc

Paramount
Honestly, it's pretty funny too since that's well known SB behavior that motherfuckers don't apologize for shit and will gladly heckle, belittle and engage in massive Ad Hominem against you but if you so much as say shit towards them in return, you get smacked with a Suspend/Banhammer for it.

And I don't wanna hear "It's because X was somehow worse" when that's absolute bullshit. Even now, I see them do that same shit again and again and yet no one ever calls them out on it and if they do, they get hit with a ban. It's a consistent and well known problem and yet the mods not only allow it, they gladly let it happen. Even fucking REDDIT is less bullshit when it comes to that crap.
In few of SB' rules there are 2 rules here

1) "No mentioning if other people do the same, you are doing bad too, other people doing bad does not make you do good" or something like that

2) "Mods have life too we can't process every reports. Please be understanding" or something like that

On paper this 2 rules sounds okay and understandable. However as someone that got into debate against mods quite a few times, I realizes on practice they are using this 2 rule as an excuse. If you notice the mod bans you for a reason and said reason has been done a lot by not just 1, but many the mod can just say "well they do that many, but you are still doing bad, hence banhammer". Then when you point out that those other people have not been banned, they will say "we have life too, we may not have time to ban everyone, but we have time to ban you"

So they actually have rule that they can use to backup their unfair treatment.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Screenshot_14.png

WOT.png

Bro what the fuck is this

1) "No mentioning if other people do the same, you are doing bad too, other people doing bad does not make you do good" or something like that

2) "Mods have life too we can't process every reports. Please be understanding" or something like that

On paper this 2 rules sounds okay and understandable. However as someone that got into debate against mods quite a few times, I realizes on practice they are using this 2 rule as an excuse. If you notice the mod bans you for a reason and said reason has been done a lot by not just 1, but many the mod can just say "well they do that many, but you are still doing bad, hence banhammer". Then when you point out that those other people have not been banned, they will say "we have life too, we may not have time to ban everyone, but we have time to ban you"

Actually, it's a well known rule that Spacebattles Mods violate their own rules for any and every reason and honestly? Even SB members themselves violate their own rules constantly by reinterpreting the rules more than once.
It's the reason why I state that when people ignore the OP, it's not done on accident most of the time, it's actually done intentionally unless the OP has to force them back in line(And sometimes it just disintegrates entirely). I ultimately got perma-banned over not even being given the reason I got perma-banned and they gave me the reason of "Sarcasm"(Which isn't even a warnable offense, let alone a bannable one) and then scouted this thread and perma-banned me and Xad when we showed what they was doing.

It's not something new that they ever do shit like this, it's a genuine feature. It's why Reddit in a few places is better than Spacebattles.

Proto234

Distinguished

Have you tried replying to them in lines of, "maybe start investigating and banning them as well".
Curious what their answer will be

Who is the mod btw? Last I check Nursery is the vs board advisor

Mr.OMG

Paramount
Screenshot_15.png

wtff-cat-confused-orange.gif

found something even worse than VSB Wikis dimensional tiering
fucking Beyond Dimensions Level Slenderman
You know, given that Creepypasta is a fanmade, I wouldn't be surprised if there's a version of Slenderman who is a chthonic creature(like me) who destroys multiverses with his right hand, and with his tentacles defeats godlike magic-girl who are themselves capable of creating recursively-exponentially-growing hierarchies whose individual elements contain similar structures.

King of time

Exceptional
You know, given that Creepypasta is a fanmade, I wouldn't be surprised if there's a version of Slenderman who is a chthonic creature(like me) who destroys multiverses with his right hand, and with his tentacles defeats godlike magic-girl who are themselves capable of creating recursively-exponentially-growing hierarchies whose individual elements contain similar structures.
Fanmade like scp? Don't tell me we have more Suggsverse

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Sounds like something Fiamma can do :char

Xcano

It's a thread for superweapons, not just cool weapons, and the reason he lists it as powerful is because it's strong enough to kill a god. These same reasons he has dismissed Kagranacs Tools or the Amulet of Kings.
Can you genuinely not tell the difference between a guy saying "killing a God is strong" in a non-battleboarding context and "the title of God has no inherent meaning" within one? Like, can you explain to me what you think these contexts are, and why you think they're equivalent? I don't think you're stupid or anything, I'm sure you can tell the difference, I just think you're very emotionally invested in this and it's warping how you perceive what is otherwise completely normal behavior.
Yes, if only there were examples of me talking to him on SB itself
You are linking shit from 4, sometimes even 5 years ago. I think I'm justified in saying you seem bizarrely fixated on SB for someone who hasn't really engaged with its VS-scene for genuine years.

I understand not wanting to always engage in every argument. I'll dip out of threads if I find it stressful or if I just have other things to do. But you post about SB a lot and basically never interact with it outside of the Technical Forum, and even within that you practically never engage with any arguments people make. I'm not inclined to interpret this in good faith. Even me being here is significantly more effort and aisle-reaching than a majority of your activity.

Below, and earlier, you keep trying to redirect the conversation to some RT I made 5 years ago. It's genuinely weird to me how much you care about this, and it's doubly weird that like... if it's been bothering you for so long, why not just post about it? I assume you have a reddit, or can otherwise easily make one. The thread has open comments. If you want to argue about it, go do so. You can't say you just lack the time or motivation, it clearly bothers you. I can only assume you're like, agoraphobic or something.
On the subject, shall we talk now about how you used gameplay mechanics to downplay TES?
Nope, because this is totally irrelevant. If you want to talk about it, we're free to do that on SB or Reddit.
Or how about this post, where you link a calc of mine
Okay, this is another thing I saw you link before. I think you vastly overestimate how much you live in my head compared to me living in yours. I just linked this because I remembered I remembered a vaguely stupid SU calc about clouds and googled it. I didn't remember that you made it, nor did I even read who posted it. It's completely immaterial to me

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
You both should have read my lecture from #536337545754562238 in which I explain the symbolism of the Third Adam
Arguing all this just for Fiamma to be at the bottom of my tier list.

true Gremlin
CRC/Kingsford/Dragon King Touma/Alice
Anna Sprengel/current (full power) Aiwass/Aleiszon
Othinus/generic Risk 4 Transcendents/nerfed MGs/Coronzon/NT Aiwass/NT Aleister
Ollerus/Fiamma

:tupac

Last edited:

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Can you genuinely not tell the difference between a guy saying "killing a God is strong" in a non-battleboarding context and "the title of God has no inherent meaning" within one? Like, can you explain to me what you think these contexts are, and why you think they're equivalent? I don't think you're stupid or anything, I'm sure you can tell the difference, I just think you're very emotionally invested in this and it's warping how you perceive what is otherwise completely normal behavior.
I literally already explained this to you in great detail.
You are linking shit from 4, sometimes even 5 years ago. I think I'm justified in saying you seem bizarrely fixated on SB for someone who hasn't really engaged with its VS-scene for genuine years.
"Fixated on SB"

Outside the occassional venting, I only occassionally talk about SB, and update certain respect threads.

"Not engaged with it's vs-scene for genuine years"

And why may that be? Could it be because as I have explained in great detail that they have no interest in honest discourse and are far more willing to jump straight to harassment and personal attacks? Behaviour that they are still engaging in.

No shit I don't want to engage with a bunch of toxic bullies who deliberately harassed me (as well as several of my friends).
I understand not wanting to always engage in every argument. I'll dip out of threads if I find it stressful or if I just have other things to do. But you post about SB a lot and basically never interact with it outside of the Technical Forum, and even within that you practically never engage with any arguments people make. I'm not inclined to interpret this in good faith. Even me being here is significantly more effort and aisle-reaching than a majority of your activity.
That's because I tried to reach out and make dozens of arguments in dozens of threads over a timespan of years only to for my argument to be ignored and to get flamed. I've even had people follow me between websites for this reason to come start shit on other sites (and I'm not the only one who's had this happen to them).

I've even brought this up in PMs to individuals in a civil and polite manner, who proceeded to ignore my evidence and arguments and continue on as they were.

I've also debated TES on other websites, and not nearly come across the level of toxicity that I have on SB or SV, even if they didn't agree with me.
Below, and earlier, you keep trying to redirect the conversation to some RT I made 5 years ago. It's genuinely weird to me how much you care about this, and it's doubly weird that like... if it's been bothering you for so long, why not just post about it? I assume you have a reddit, or can otherwise easily make one. The thread has open comments. If you want to argue about it, go do so. You can't say you just lack the time or motivation, it clearly bothers you. I can only assume you're like, agoraphobic or something.
I can bring up examples from just a few days ago of this crowd engaging in this kind of behaviour and deliberately making snipes at people.
And oh...what's this I see?
Screen-Shot-2024-02-05-at-2-46-27-pm.png

Big condescending, pretentious post that outright calls the other poster a clown and your like is right there.

Let's not talk about what happened 4 or 5 years ago, and talk about your behaviour and the malicious activity that you are still participating in and encouraging to this day.

I will take this moment to say there were people from 4 or 5 years ago who I didn't really know, or even people who I didn't get along with, who I now get along very well with, and even are good friends with. I don't bring up their past arguments because they've changed, in terms of whatever arguments they make and as a person altogether. Even for other people who aren't me, there are other posters from SB who seem to be (somewhat, depending on the individuals) getting along with others.

I bring up the examples here because you and Mook and many more on SB have not changed their behaviour in the slightest.
Nope, because this is totally irrelevant. If you want to talk about it, we're free to do that on SB or Reddit.
Why not talk right here? I've spent too long being stonewalled and bullied by SB and I don't have a Reddit, and we're already talking. In anycase, it's just a highlighter of your behaviour.
Okay, this is another thing I saw you link before. I think you vastly overestimate how much you live in my head compared to me living in yours. I just linked this because I remembered I remembered a vaguely stupid SU calc about clouds and googled it. I didn't remember that you made it, nor did I even read who posted it. It's completely immaterial to me
You vaguely remembered it and Googled it, but didn't link it, even though you did link another calc that you found?

I mean, if you're still arguing here, it's obviously quite material to you if you've come here to defend people who's have not only had a past of deliberately harasing others, but continue to engage in this behaviour.

Maybe you have forgotten about whatever threads you made either by chance or petty spite from years ago, but that's ok, as I have another example. From today.

When I brought up how Mook and Terpiscore deliberately flamed me and ommited context on their own hypocrycy with no care of how bad this made them look, and that they continued this kind of behaviour to this very day, YOU PURPOSEFULLY CUT OUT THAT ENTIRE PART OF MY ARGUMENT.
Screen-Shot-2024-02-05-at-2-58-13-pm.png

Screen-Shot-2024-02-05-at-2-58-31-pm.png

Made even more remarkable because in my very argument I call out this exact kind of behaviour or cropping out someone's argument and not addressing it in all disregard to how bad it can make you look.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

Cray still trying to argue that Magic Gods don't fall under the Sephiroth despite the many quotes to the contrary.

Gotta love it.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
To be fair, Niang-Niang said that using that tree is bullshit for determining power levels. Going up the tree helps but so is just maximizing your full Magic potential at even a lower point of it

Most Accel has going for him is defeating a nerfed Nephthys who was mostly sandbagging the fight anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back