• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Plus Bologna meat gets its name from being named after the city Bologna

Like how Frankfurter Wurstchen comes from the German town Frankfurt

El Hermano

Acclaimed

What an absolute shitshow, lmao.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member

What an absolute shitshow, lmao.

Doesn't OBD bloodlusted just mean willing to kill? Why would Luffy go G5 if he doesn't need too? Hell even if he tires out he's probably still durable enough to tank Adam's attacks anyway.

Doesn't OBD bloodlusted just mean willing to kill? Why would Luffy go G5 if he doesn't need too? Hell even if he tires out he's probably still durable enough to tank Adam's attacks anyway.

It wouldn't even matter as Adam's max is still well below Luffy even in G2, let alone G5 and he basically dies virtually immediately from the strain(Especially from the Heart strain to even USE G5... people forget that Luffy's Gear Techniques is something that literally requires him having the Nika fruit as you will die doing what he does).

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Like how even her intro makes fun of how her name can be mispronounced

She then pointed toward a beautiful horned and winged woman carrying a plastic bath set and humming on her way to the bath.

“That is the Bologna Succubus. One of the few demons officially recognized by the government of the time thanks to the court records. You see, a man in the Bologna region was found guilty of running a brothel of succubi in 1468. I know it sounds like a joke, but he was actually executed for it.”

“What a bunch of baloney.”

El Hermano

Acclaimed
It wouldn't even matter as Adam's max is still well below Luffy even in G2, let alone G5 and he basically dies virtually immediately from the strain(Especially from the Heart strain to even USE G5... people forget that Luffy's Gear Techniques is something that literally requires him having the Nika fruit as you will die doing what he does).
That's if we even assume he can. I fucking love how they arbitrarily decide that a Luffy exhausted from G5 is somehow suddenly vulnerable to DC so insanely below his base form. So fucking dumb.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
That's if we even assume he can. I fucking love how they arbitrarily decide that a Luffy exhausted from G5 is somehow suddenly vulnerable to DC so insanely below his base form. So fucking dumb.
I mean, Adam would be above Luffy, if we take Zeus' statement of being a world buster seriously, and how he and Adam were scrapping with Zeus at his peak.

Of course, that would involve taking a ROR statement seriously, when almost none ever get substantiated in anyway whatsoever, and are basically empty hype, most of the time. Zeus may be around the top of the food chain, but until that nigga gives us a feat outside of speed for a specific attack, Adam's scaling to dogshit, if we're putting him against Luffy.:mjlol

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
See that all well and cool
but ive never been outside the country
i dont know of many places in italy
Her name is Bologna
Its an Ass name
almost as bad as fucking Frillsand #G
how the fuck would you even pronounce this shit

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Her name is Bologna
Its an Ass name
Ignore the # and it's pretty easy to pronounce, I'd say.

Still a name so bad, that I'm left wondering if the To Aru author ain't snorting paint, though. :mjlol

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Her name is Bologna
Its an Ass name
Sure if you want to call an entire real life city’s name ass. I don’t dispute other names in the series sounding dumb but this one ain’t it chief.

She’s a succubus from the city of Bologna, hence the Bologna Succubus and based on a real life incident where a Bologna man was executed for the false accusation that he was running a brothel full of succubi

Such fantasies as these, however, in 1468 condemned to death a man at Bologna for running a brothel staffed by succubi.

Last edited:

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Sure if you want to call an entire city’s name ass. I don’t dispute other names in the series sounding dumb but this one ain’t it chief.

She’s a succubus from the city of Bologna, hence the Bologna Succubus and based on a real life incident where a Bologna man was executed for the false accusation that he was running a brothel full of succubi
Cool
No ones gonna think of that city when they see her name. And im not pulling that out of my ass
Screenshot_3.png

AINT NO ONE GONNA THINK OF BOLOGNA ITALY

She is the sandwhich meat woman and naming people after places that people name food after is a terrible idea for a name.

That would be like naming a character Hamburger and being suprised people think of food and not the city in germany

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Cool
No ones gonna think of that city when they see her name. And im not pulling that out of my ass
Screenshot_3.png

AINT NO ONE GONNA THINK OF BOLOGNA ITALY

She is the sandwhich meat woman and naming people after places that people name food after is a terrible idea for a name.

That would be like naming a character Hamburger and being suprised people think of food and not the city in germany
So in other words, lets mock the city itself from sheer ignorance too because from the average joes perspective, it’s an entire town named after a meat and not the other way around because you can’t even be bothered with a 1 minute google search for current towns in Italy or where Bologna meat gets its name from.

Got it.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
So in other words, lets mock the city itself from sheer ignorance too because from the average joes perspective, it’s an entire town named after a meat and not the other way around because you can’t even be bothered with a 1 minute google search for current towns in Italy or where Bologna meat gets its name from.

Got it.
beemoviewutnobackground.png

I told you I already knew about the city in italy you ding dong
The cities name is fine
naming people after it is DOGWATER
Idk how you've missed my point this badly

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
You know what. Here. Have a Hamburger
In the universe of "To Aru" (A Certain Magical Index / A Certain Scientific Railgun), where science and magic collide, creating a character that fits seamlessly into its rich lore requires a blend of the series' unique elements of esper powers, magic, and intricate faction dynamics. Let's create a character inspired by Hamburg, Germany, with the name "Erich Hamburger."

Character Profile:​

• Name: Erich Hamburger
  • Faction: Academy City (Scientific Side), but with deep connections to a magic cabal, making him a double agent of sorts. He works closely with the higher-ups in Academy City, particularly with those involved in the dark side of the city, yet he is secretly affiliated with a European magic faction that traces its origins back to medieval Germany, known as "Die Wächter des Hamburgs" (The Guardians of Hamburg).
  • Role: Major Player / Double Agent

Abilities:​

Erich possesses a unique esper ability called "Structural Analysis." This power allows him to understand and deconstruct any material or structure he touches, down to the atomic level. He can then reassemble the material in any form he desires, essentially allowing him to create or destroy anything at will. This ability makes him invaluable for both espionage and combat. His rank is unofficial, but if measured, it would place him solidly as a Level 5 esper, the highest and rarest rank within Academy City.

On the magic side, Erich has mastered an ancient form of alchemy that was developed in the region around Hamburg. This alchemy allows him to transmute elements, control golems, and cast spells that can bend the laws of nature, making him a formidable magician. His unique position as both a high-level esper and a magician allows him to act as a bridge between the worlds of science and magic, often manipulating events to serve his—and his factions'—interests.

Role in the Plot:​

Erich Hamburger plays a pivotal role in the series as a wildcard character whose true allegiance is unknown to most. His actions could either prevent or cause major conflicts between the worlds of science and magic, depending on his own agenda and the influences of his dual affiliations. His ultimate goal is to find a way to harmonize the worlds of science and magic, but his methods are often ruthless and morally ambiguous.

His presence in Academy City puts him at the center of many significant events, often working behind the scenes to manipulate outcomes in favor of his hidden goals. He is sought after by many factions for his abilities and knowledge, making him a major player in the plot. Erich's story arc involves complex negotiations, espionage, and battles that test the limits of his powers and his loyalties.

Erich Hamburger's character adds depth to the "To Aru" universe, introducing themes of duality, the quest for understanding between contrasting worlds, and the exploration of what it means to be a person of power caught between two opposing forces. His storyline would weave through the major arcs of the series, influencing key events and characters along the way.

:heston

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
beemoviewutnobackground.png

I told you I already knew about the city in italy you ding dong
The cities name is fine
naming people after it is DOGWATER
Idk how you've missed my point this badly
If the city’s name is fine, so is the creature whose name represents where it hails from.

Lake Loch Ness is fine but the Loch Ness Monster is now ass?

Gevaudan is fine but the Beast of Gevaudan is now ass?

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
If the city’s name is fine, so is the creature whose name represents where it hails from.

Lake Loch Ness is fine but the Loch Ness Monster is now ass?

Gevaudan is fine but the Beast of Gevaudan is now ass?
Those....Those arent people Astaro. Those are creatures, animals. People in real life name their pets and real life animals names like Booger

but can you imagine naming an actual child booger? you'd look at them like they were insane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back