• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Those....Those arent people Astaro. Those are creatures, animals. People in real life name their pets and real life animals names like Booger

but can you imagine naming an actual child booger? you'd look at them like they were insane
Good thing a Succubus is a type of creature too.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Good thing a Succubus is a type of creature too.
weredonehere.gif

Get off the copium. its an ass name for a person
the same way these names are also ass
Cutia Virginroad
Olay Blueshake
Saflee Opendays
Stephanie Gorgeouspalace
Beverly Seethrough
Flack Anchors
Arlands Darkstreet
Torquay Shadowmint

Kamachi is terrible with this shit because according to him "if you give people names never used before they become the only things you'll find if you search them"

because her name ISNT just Bologna
its Bologna Succubus

its Ass

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
weredonehere.gif

Get off the copium. its an ass name for a person
the same way these names are also ass

Kamachi is terrible with this shit because according to him "if you give people names never used before they become the only things you'll find if you search them"

because her name ISNT just Bologna
its Bologna Succubus

its Ass

moving-goal-posts-field.gif

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
lol
lmao even

My point has not changed. her name is ass because no one is gonna think of Bologna Italy when they see the name Bologna Succubus.
they are gonna think of Sandwhich Meat.

If you named someone Hamburger Succubus, no ones gonna think of Hamburg Germany.

They are both ass names.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
You can name a character this:
Krung Thep Mahanakhon Amon Rattanakosin Mahinthara Yuthaya Mahadilok Phop Noppharat Ratchathani Burirom Udomratchaniwet Mahasathan Amon Piman Awatan Sathit Sakkathattiya Witsanukam Prasit

But have people call them Bangkok and it would make infintely more sense than bologna succubus

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
lol
lmao even

My point has not changed. her name is ass because no one is gonna think of Bologna Italy when they see the name Bologna Succubus.

If you named someone Hamburger Succubus, no ones gonna think of Hamburg Germany.

They are both ass names.
You went from that, to backtracking because that argument relied on ignorance to than saying that anything named after a place is dumb, to than arguing just a person named after a place is dumb when I brought up the Loch Ness monster or Beast of Gevaudan, and now just bringing up all the other legitimately dumb names in the series.

Hence, moving the goal post.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
And so what if the names of a character in a show sound dumb? Char Aznable changed his name for a time to what literally reads as Four Vaginas.

Still my favorite UC Gundam character

:char

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
comeonman.jpg

So they just turned him into a generic isekai Light Novel protag
Like 99% of this shit has nothing to do with Vector control
shits boring
Kamachi has Accelerator control heat which is technically a scalar

he be doing this sort of shit in canon too :tupac

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
lol
lmao even

They are both ass names.
That's not her actual name though.

It's a title.

Hence the "the" on the wiki page you posted.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
You went from that, to backtracking because that argument relied on ignorance to than saying that anything named after a place is dumb, to than arguing just a person named after a place is dumb, and now just bringing up all the other legitimately dumb names in the series.

Hence, moving the goal post.
comeonman.jpg

I was gonna type up a whole timeline to show you that I actually never changed my point at all as my point has been from the start
"no ones gonna think Bologna italy, they are gonna think sandwhich meat"
I mentioned this multiple times, gave you a google trends thing for it, and even gave an example of someone being named Hamburger.

An ass name is an Ass name regardless of where its from. I have never gone back on this. I also never said "anything named after a place is dumb" I said "naming people after places that people name food after is dumb"

You got lost in the sauce of the argument

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
comeonman.jpg

I was gonna type up a whole timeline to show you that I actually never changed my point at all as my point has been from the start
"no ones gonna think Bologna italy, they are gonna think sandwhich meat"
I mentioned this multiple times, gave you a google trends thing for it, and even gave an example of someone being named Hamburger.

An ass name is an Ass name regardless of where its from. I have never gone back on this. I also never said "anything named after a place is dumb" I said "naming people after places that people name food after is dumb"

You got lost in the sauce of the argument
Very specific conditions basically for your argument that isn’t even consistent and requires ignorance as mentioned.

The person or thing has to be named after a town that also happens to specifically need to have a dish named after it. And for all intents and purposes, the thing named after said town sounds like ass because there’s also food that shares the same name, yet the town somehow doesn’t with that same reasoning?

Do you see how silly this all sounds? One thing sounds dumb for apparently the same reason that another sounds just fine.

Anyway not going to push this any further. So last post on the topic

Last edited:

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Very specific conditions basically for your argument that isn’t even consistent and requires ignorance as mentioned.
isnt consistent
very specific
Come on bruh
Screenshot_3.png

To prove my point I asked the people in my work discord and another discord whats the first thing that comes to mind when you hear bologna.

Everyone in my work discord asked if i meant the sandwhich meat and so far one person in the other discord mentioned the city and another mentioned sandwhich meat

its not ignorance, its literally what comes to mind when you hear it
The person or thing has to be named after a town that also happens to specifically need to have a dish named after it. And for all intents and purposes, the thing named after said town sounds like ass because there’s also food that shares the same name, yet the town somehow doesn’t with that same reasoning?

Do you see how silly this all sounds?
amazoglare.jpg

Why are you trying to make me change my argument? Yes, The city is fine, the name Bologna is fine. A person named Bologna is not fine. How are you failing to comprehend this simple statment. You wouldnt name someone Hamburger and be like "yo cool name dawg" you'd get fucking questions

do you not remember the entire shit with Toprameneesha?

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Whats really funny is that if it was her last name it would be fine because people have last names that are food all the time.

Even your earlier example of Frankfurter is a last name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back