• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is it I can call Nrvnqsr Chaos an ass name and no one bats an eye

Because while it is an ass name, it's technically more of a code name and the dude's actual name is Fabro Rowan and there's an honest to god reason why I call him that than Nrvnqsr(Even if it's supposed to be pronounced Nero because the Original Tsukihime will never get translated and unless he pops up in the Remake's Red Garden, no one is going to ever get that it's pronounced that way).

EDIT: To put it better, Fabro Rowan is his actual name but due to his experiments and his Reality Marble, he's basically like the Venom Symbiote and whoever the person in it is so that's where Nrvnqsr Chaos comes from... which is still ass.

El Hermano

Acclaimed

I feel like I've been engaging with an actual bot that's just reposting the same shit.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
okay tbf, @Paxton didn't gt 9 reveal that all the transcendent including Bologna are basically robots?
They're actual people, they're just roleplaying as specific legends/myths and drawing upon the power of Secret Chiefs.

Because, you know, Idol Theory shit.

(Also I haven't read GT9 yet lmao)

Nrvnqsr honestly sounds like Nasu didn't know how to name him and he just slammed his hand on the keyboard and that's what came out .

Voilla, a named character. :tupac

@Masterblack06 Turns out there is a reason why Nasu went with that naming convention... but this is pure Kamachi-tier nonsense:

The written out 'Nrvnqsr' may seem random, but the letters correspond to numbers in the Hebrew numbering system which add up to 666. The Hebrew characters for "Nrvnqsr" can be pronounced as "Neron Kesar" — Nero Caesar.

This is what happens when you go too cheeky fuck and not realize to turn back...
Though it doesn't stop it from being ridiculous, nor the fact that the other Dead Apostle Ancestors have weird names like the literal Dante expy(Yes, THAT Dante) name is Enhance... I'm not even joking.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Nrvnqsr honestly sounds like Nasu didn't know how to name him and he just slammed his hand on the keyboard and that's what came out .

How Kubo comes with the names for any non Japanese Bleach characters

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Yeah well maybe if you read past OT you'd know..

:char
The heck you talking about? OT is when the names sounded relatively normal. NT onward is when Kamachi makes these weird naming conventions the norm rather than the occasional exception

El Hermano

Acclaimed

I honestly thought that shit was a very clumsy acronym for something when I read that on discord. What in the actual fuck?

Yeah, Nasu's big issue is that he creates "Western sounding names" till you realize that alot of the first and last names aren't even real names and is shit he just created or read up on.

Like you don't need to make real names but it becomes a bitch and a half when it's supposed to be an instant identifier the character isn't Japanese... in a main setting where most of the shit in the Nasuverse tends to be either in China(only recently) or Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back