• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

King of time

Exceptional

I feel like I've been engaging with an actual bot that's just reposting the same shit.
Adam's copying power only works on gods

Xadlin

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
Btw they kinda just ignore my appeal in SB
yeah they just do that. no bias at all, am i right
Sure if you want to call an entire real life city’s name ass. I don’t dispute other names in the series sounding dumb but this one ain’t it chief.

She’s a succubus from the city of Bologna, hence the Bologna Succubus and based on a real life incident where a Bologna man was executed for the false accusation that he was running a brothel full of succubi

wait, didnt you say she wasnt from there? just got the name from there?
If the city’s name is fine, so is the creature whose name represents where it hails from.

Lake Loch Ness is fine but the Loch Ness Monster is now ass?

Gevaudan is fine but the Beast of Gevaudan is now ass?
well all those creatures are from those places.
Like i said, if shes italian, then sure.

like america chaves is fine since shes american and captain britain is from britain, so it all comes down to if shes from that place

:forizzle

Team El Melloi 2
Gray (Not Servant)
Flat (Won't turn into Thia)
Svin

Vs

Team JJK
Megumi
Yuji
Nobara

Okay, far better... though not by much considering that if this is by current feats, Gray is basically living Artoria but with Rhongomyniad and has clashed with Servants(Even if it is Faker and "Iskandar's" footsoldiers) and Svin will just blitz them to shit. Flat doesn't need Thia to murder them either due to how his shit works and he's actually the worst of the 3 to leave to his devices.

Mr.OMG

Paramount
I don't know about you, but I'm naming my child Krungthepmahanakhon Amonrattanakosin Mahintharayutthaya Mahadilokphop Noppharatratchathaniburirom Udomratchaniwetmahasathan Amonphimanawatansathit Sakkathattiyawitsanukamprasit no matter the gender

King of time

Exceptional
I don't know about you, but I'm naming my child Krungthepmahanakhon Amonrattanakosin Mahintharayutthaya Mahadilokphop Noppharatratchathaniburirom Udomratchaniwetmahasathan Amonphimanawatansathit Sakkathattiyawitsanukamprasit no matter the gender
:skullysounds like an Indian name

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
yeah they just do that. no bias at all, am i right

wait, didnt you say she wasnt from there? just got the name from there?

well all those creatures are from those places.
Like i said, if shes italian, then sure.

like america chaves is fine since shes american and captain britain is from britain, so it all comes down to if shes from that place
The original is. The person currently taking the identity of it is just unknown.

Svin's lightning timing feat is the most overhyped feat in existence.

OF COURSE Imaginary just keeps on having the worst takes about the Nasuverse, bar fucking none! This dude hasn't said anything correct that isn't stated pointblank in the series itself he can't twist into a pretzel.

Characters stronger than Svin like the Knight Alchemist get blitzed by subsonic monsters anyway, so it's not like the JJK characters have any trouble in speed.

Can you name these dudes who gets blitzed by "Subsonic Monsters"? Because the only thing I remember is that Atrum keeps track of Svin's speed and so does the group of Magi that helped with the Weather Manipulation Magecraft to get Atrum to do legit Lightning completely and Touko for literally stopping Svin from killing Atrum while was moving faster to dodge all sorts of Lightning Traps as they was happening.

Yuji solos if we're using consistent interpretations. Unfortunately that's seemingly not what's happening?

AKA "Please keep using the downplayed versions because it's not fair that JJK, the series that gets wanked even harder than OPM, loses to a series I dislike because people use the correct feats"

I mean sure, Heine is slower than Svin, but It's actually kind of crazy to assume Svin is somehow dozens of times faster than Heine.

Is able to reinforce himself with Beast Magecraft to the point of effortlessly outrunning cars even with those enhanced with Magecraft
Is even faster than Faker themselves in terms of combat, only losing due to sheer combat experience
Can turn into a fucking WEREWOLF(Okay, it's more just becoming a "Beast" using his Magecraft to it's fullest), meaning he technically isn't bound by Human Laws anyway
Gee, I wonder why that's the case...

Like, Heine is hyped up quite a bit in regards to combat ability, what with him beating up the Church's assassins who specialize in hunting Magi. The idea that Svin can somehow statue him is actually kind of crazy.

....Does this dude know that Nasu has stated Rin > Kotomine and the only reason Kotomine would win is due to sheer experience? This isn't the first rodeo where a character can be stronger than the other but having sheer experience can basically make that null and void?

like at this point Svin has either just become a Pride level magus or he didn't reach that point yet. Even if he faster since he's more speed focused, they're quite obviously comparable.

I don't even see how the hell that matters in the slightest whether or not he's a specific rank considering Rin has no rank and she's one of the strongest Mages around in Case Files II and that counts for alot of Mages not associated with the MA. Why does ANY of that matter on why Svin would have and keep his feat of outspeeding Lightning because someone else blitzed some other Mages "Stronger than Svin"?

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
zenkichi-vs-touma-medaka-box-vs-certain-magical-index-v0-ihpq1jegfqdc1.jpeg

:maybe

The more Imaginary speaks, the more people understand why I exclusively pick him every time he says virtually anything.

Debatable. Humans are able to react to Servants- like how Sigma can dodge NPs as long as he has a warning

No, that's precisely the problem and using Sigma, someone who was literally born into training to be a Combat Mage in all situations(ironically putting him similar to BAZETT in terms of a genuine fighter) as a stand in for "All Humans can react to Servants" is wrong as fuck because tell that to the Pilots who didn't see Berserker Lancelot coming till he was well on one of their planes.

Or how Souichirou can beat up Artoria, or how Rin can beat up Medea

By being enhanced like a motherfucker on Reinforcement Magecraft(Literally x10 their strength) and being stronger than the average human by a fucking mile... and it still didn't kill either of them despite Artoria being caught off guard and weakened by being Shirou's Master and Medea being the weakest physical Servant.

Or how FGO protagonist-kun reacts to Servants throughout all of FGO

You mean Ritsuka Fujimaru? The person whose constantly trained by Servants day after day? The one who walked across The United States of America and back in one day? The one who while groggy and out of it due to having to go crazy to kill Demon Dog Barghest, still had to run 6 kilometers in practically seconds to save Mash from Beryl's ambush? I wonder why they are able to react to Servants...

Depending on the interpretation of the author, 'reacting' to Servants isn't impossible

...Yes, it is impossible depending on the person:

Source

Description of Heroic Spirits

Originally of human kind but separated from the mortal plane. Elevated to the level of elementals through powers not of men. The place where the supernatural primates gathered… from the Throne of Heroes that had its power of the Gods suppressed, the Heroic Spirits weaved from the dreams of countless ordinary men descended on the earth at the same time.
Servants are immeasurably stronger than humans.

From all of this world’s histories, traditions, magics, and fictions from every medium, “Heroes” were selected to be summoned into the present-day world as “Servants.”
They formed the fundament of the Holy Grail War, and were absolutely essential for the eventual summoning of the Holy Grail.
Those spirits, beings immeasurably stronger than humans, were called forth to destroy one another.

Here, Servant and Familiar exposition. Here, that Medusa appears to be going easy on Shirou is rather an effect of Shinji's inability to supply her with magical energy like Sakura. The amount of magical energy a Servant has is directly proportionate to how powerful they are.

If Nasu ever meant for normal Humans to ever perceive a Servant, then why the hell would he make a normal human facing one such a huge deal?

Until someone actually like, quantifies Svin's feat and measures how fast he needs to be(which is nearly impossible considering the medium) I'm not sure that Sanda views these characters as hypersonic.

AKA "Please downplay this feat because I fucking hate it and want to go back to pretending these characters are subsonic"... seriously, he's even trying to think for the writer as if that's not how he wanted to do it!

Granted the 'all feats' clause means that's not relevant to the match, but I'm talking about these characters specifically right now.

So what the fuck is the point of this bitching fest?! Seriously, fucking clownshoes.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Bro i just remember that DC made one of the strongest Villain Teams they ever fucking had and did fucking nothing with them. They had:
True Form Darkseid, Earth 0 Doomsday, Ares, Earth 0 Nekron, Eclipso, The Empty Hand, Neron, The Specter and The Upside-Down Man

True Form Darkseid alone is a massive fucking problem already but then you add The fucking Empty hand AND the Spectre? Fucking hell

Nah. This is a flawed conclusion. There's obviously a difference between church members who hunt Magi and Church members who hunt DA.

No there isn't, you fucking pancake! There is no difference between who hunts Mages and who hunts DA because any Mage is a threat to an Executor just like a Dead Apostle, the fuck is with this stupid ass twisting?!
This is worse as it's well known and documented that Mages and Executors tend to team up explicitly to kill DAs in the 1800's AND did so in Kiritsugu's backstory explicitly, how do you fuck up this bad?!

Executors like Kirei have trouble with 3x human speed Kirei.

What?! Kiritsugu wasn't moving at 3x Human speed, you fucking jackass! Kiritsugu, the one who can throw a grenade multiple stories up and hit dead perfectly where Kotomine is to save Maiya is "normal"?!
I guess Itadori is a normal human by that insanity.

Hands meanwhile has cybernetic modifications granted to him by the most powerful organization in the world. Anime Kirei would have no bearing on how strong canon characters are.

...HUH?! What would Cybernetics do for Hansa when only 70% of him is a Cyborg? And then he states he's no match for the Burial Agency, someone that Kotomine does already match in his prime and with Command Spells and even in old age, nothing about him dwindled that hard outside of less Command Spells to use.

Evidently, Sanda seemingly does not have a high opinion on the speeds of a Magus.

Gives Svin Lightning Timer feats of both kinds
Atrum gets Lightning Timer Reaction Feats
Nameless Mages helping with the Weather Manipulation gets Lightning Timer Reaction feats
Touko gets that and then some from being well out of sight before saving Atrum's ass

Yeah, Sanda doesn't have a high opinion of Mage speeds alright...

Kiritsugu is a man never noted to have any form of superspeed

Except for Time Alter and being able to see Volumen Hydraneum's attack coming... whoops.

whose main weapons are normal guns, whose finishing blow even when speeding himself up four times over is still a normal gun.

Except he literally cannot fire his gun like that as it only affects him, it's just to get him in a better position... dumbass.

We even get a precise number for how fast he can reload said gun when trying to go as fast as he can, which is two seconds - a time that he considers to show that he's rusty, but never indicates is shockingly slow.

Yes, reload the Thompson Contender specifically since it works with his Origin Round...

You can only pretend he's so quick before you break the plot of Fate/Zero.

Seriously, he actually fucking said that as an actual argument capper... unreal.

Like how hard is this shit to actually understand in any fashion?

"Rage (Gush Out)."
With those words, the electricity became an enormous hand.
The speed with which it attacked was on par with that of lightning.
Powering through the resistance in the air as if it was nothing, in the blink
of an eye it struck out at the boy.
In answer, the phantasmal wolf roared.
Both were techniques overflowing with magical energy. Lightning and
Sound - though the medium was different, the motive force beheind both..
How deeply must those words have struck home? Atram's eyes were
wide, boiling over with rage. Drawing forth many times the amount of
magical energy he had used earlier through his Magic Circuits, he activated
his Crest while pouring it into the Battery. The spell bought by the Galiasta
family converted that magical energy into lightning with the utmost
efficiency.
It was like a dragon.
Anyone looking at that scene would surely be able to envision the jaws
of that terrible creature opening wide before him.
Brooking no attempts at flight, the lightning-born dragon soared forward
to swallow Svin - who disappeared a moment before contact
With a speed no human's eyes could follow, Svin leapt away.
Scattering branches and trunks like pinball, the gathered magi cried out
in surprise as Svin fell like a shooting star, claws aiming straight for
Atram's head.

To be fair for the last one, I think Grey was Artoria enhanced but this shit really isn't new. Even Magecraft being able to affect Guns and Vehicles and make them stronger was known since F/Z(with Artoria enhancing the Motorcycle to go beyond it's means) and Apocrypha(When we find out Kairi Sisigou explicitly uses Guns with Magecraft enhancements) yet it gives him no real advantage over any Mages worth a damn.
7nbrOw0.jpg

Picg2hT.jpg

zBHekBd.jpg

16th Century Gun with Magecraft can penetrate through Demonic Beast Hide and Goredolf having a Magecraft enhanced Gun allowed him to kill the weakened Oprinchnki in the Chaldea Raid... or are we gonna pretend that they are suddenly weak as shit to justify why those don't matter either?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back