• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

CCC Gilgamesh blinks DBH and Toaru is illogical fodder (since it uses higher dimensions as higher infinites with the magic gods stated to be able to crumble the 3rd dimension with their true form and if they use higher infinites as higher spaces even though that is a categorical error as set theory counts sets of numbers which all have the same size and uses math that is natural and not applied to fit our world (infinite), and measure theory is the one that actually uses numbers to measure our physical world, aka altered math, and treats infinity as a final value that cannot be surpassed by size. In essence, there is no such thing as higher infinite power, and if a person claims to have infinite power, they lose to someone who does not have infinite power. Then thats an anti feat for them being infinitely powerful and Toaru loses via principle of explosion to any non moronic fiction due to having to justify why they would not falls in to the realm of logic which I have gone beyond at this point due to stacking infinities and using set theory for power which uses a different system of mathematics.

giphy.gif

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Glad to see Comic Vine is in no short supply of clowns or mind-numbing autism even these days

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Yet unironically thinks Mundus solos Type Moon at the same time

Mundus solos, DMC would unironically solo Modern TM whos best thing is the Root being rendered a Space Time realm aka nothing truly abstract. Regardless, DMC has better hax then Modern TM and they aren't even impressive in hax since it gets negated by higher energy values and involves baseline space time manip, plus energy manipulation and soul stuff and souls aren't usually abstract either since they mostly exist in a different frequency to physical matter most of the time.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

giphy.gif
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
:heston :jordangif :heston:jordangif

All that nonsense word salad, just to try and put CCC Gilgamesh over, when he gets vaped by DBH, which has way more power than the canon series likely ever will, reaching multiverse+ at the highest, as well as speed that Gil can't compete with, and also has the hax in spades. Near all of which Mechikabura should have access to. Mechi's wiping that whole ass board, and the Gil mark can stay mad.:russ:mjlol

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
:heston :jordangif :heston:jordangif

All that nonsense word salad, just to try and put CCC Gilgamesh over, when he gets vaped by DBH, which has way more power than the canon series likely ever will, reaching multiverse+ at the highest, as well as speed that Gil can't compete with, and also has the hax in spades. Near all of which Mechikabura should have access to. Mechi's wiping that whole ass board, and the Gil mark can stay mad.:russ:mjlol
You can’t even really call him a Gil wanker when he thinks Mundus solos Type Moon anyway

Last edited:

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
You can even call him a Gil wanker when he thinks Mundus solos Type Moon anyway
All that shows me, is he's far more of a DMC-stan than he is a Gil-stan. Both his positions are so hilariously wrong, that were it not for all the bullshit I've seen on the internet already, I'd be mesmerized, for all the wrong reasons, by his shit takes. :kobeha

El Hermano

Acclaimed

I told him extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence...

He responds by reposting the same extraordinary claims...BUT HE CIRCLED THEM IN RED USING PAINT, TO MAKE THE POINT EVEN HARDER TO ARGUE WITH.

What am I supposed to do now? :catsad

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Bleach solo toaru right pax :mjplsedit: I was just joking
Composite Bleach would unironically die to this ghost lady with a silly name :tupac

King of time

Exceptional
Composite Bleach would unironically die to this ghost lady with a silly name:tupac

Another strange name from toaru

Salfarc

Paramount
1707359026341.png

The World ignoring that Grand Archer Orion got summoned in Atlantis when there is no Beast.

Was Hassan summoned as Grand Assassin on Camelot where there is no Beast?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back