• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

The predestination is imposed by a curse placed when the NP is invoked. If you overcome the lance's magical energy, it doesn't inflict the curse and you don't have to worry about it.

That's... not how you get past Gae Bolg's Casualty Strike at all...

"In that regard, Lancer's lance is appropriate to be called a Noble Phantasm.
A weapon that always strikes the heart cannot be blocked merely by knowing about it.
If one is to oppose that demonic lance, one must…
Prepare a shield overwhelming the magical energy of the lance,
have great enough luck to change the fate determined by the lance,
or prevent him from using the lance in the first place."
I know direct statements from F/SN are inconvenient for people's perception of Gae Bolg, but they still exist.

That statement literally contradicts your stance that "having enough energy can stop The Casualty Strike" because it literally says "Prepare a Shield"! Nasu very clearly means something like Rho Aias, I have no idea how you think this means anything when any major Heroic Spirit can casually tank it when we see from Fate/Extella and Jeanne D'Arc, it is not enough!

Siriel, stop fucking lying!

Because people don't like discussing about Emiya fighting like he does in canon and prefer talking about offscreen stuff that he never does.

Yeah, ignore the times where EMIYA uses Gae Bolg in canon... like Unlimited Codes... and the Extella series... and F/SN itself... or the fact in FGO, he states he can project Gae Bolg...
Seriously, EMIYA kills the dweeb like nothing and it's only the wankers and downplayers who pretend EMIYA REALLY has to dig deep to kill Yuta.

EDIT: This is also hilarious this is coming from Siriel, who has been shown on countless occassions to blatantly lie about the Nasuverse and the Events in it for his own reasons.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
So for that shield part, is that referring to the Thrust Causality Reversal Gae Bolg or the Throwing Nuke version?

...But if he can't make it...what does it matter what version he uses ?

They act like it takes forever for him to make it because of his statement in FGO that he can't easily make it... rather than him reciting a UBW verse to use it like Rho Aias or Caladbolg II.

It's more extreme dishonesty like believing having enough energy you can just reinforce yourself physically against the Casualty Strike rather than needing an actual extended Shield.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Suure, how fast he can shit it out is really gonna matter when you're thousands of times faster than your opponent.

Oh wait... it's the constipated sloth versions of FSN...

Nevermind.

Suure, how fast he can shit it out is really gonna matter when you're thousands of times faster than your opponent.

Oh wait... it's the constipated sloth versions of FSN...

Nevermind.

The worst part it doesn't even make sense because by SB's own word, EMIYA is Mach 10+ and Yuta would be only around Mach 3-5 range...

EMIYA should still have the speed difference but apparently, Yuta will know everything that will happen before it does and literally win the gacha(His DE basically works like a gacha) and get the right skills and somehow kills EMIYA casually.
It's literal fan-fiction at this point, not a VS. debate.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
So again, is that magic shield blocking referring to Thrust or Thrown Gae Bolg, I see so much contention over it, mainly because of that quote vs Rho Aias, a shield, dealing with the Throw as the actual feat

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
god DAMN that beast pirate fodder could solo pretty much every pre-timeskip enemy

:tupac

Anyone from Contra on their way to solo HST and the isekai genre
Z2ROs5h.gif

Insert some random shit to pretend Ainz is superior to Medea here

Even only including her F/SN feats, she utterly shits on Ainz in power and ability and it's only the Overlord fanboy grindset that believes otherwise...
But that tends to be the case with Fate vs. Overlord threads:
Everyone tries to say it's the Fate fanboys that make shit up but it's almost always the Overlord fanboys that basically wank their shit to hell and back and then some despite alot of their feats are pretty shit and featless at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back