• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Proto234

Distinguished
It is not just the Attack Potency that Sidious is packing. Sidious is packing a hell of a lot of OP hax. He could just as easily use the Force to bend everyone to whatever he wants. Heck, Darth Plagueis was able to telepathically connect with every single mind in the galaxy.

Palpatine's endgame is the Dark Empire with Byss as his blueprint. Given that, the thread says Dark Empire. With the addition that they had 80 years to prepare, the rebels are not there to stop them, and the enemy would not know the Dark Empire would be invading.

There is nothing stopping Sidious from making an Infinite Tsukuyomi to all of them.
Are you implying that Sidious can reach Solar System+ level?
Like the force is cool

but fuck me man it aint this cool

Agreed. Though personally, I think 40k Chaos warp as well as Nasuverse Magecraft is far more interesting.

Force is meh to me

Nono is cool though. So does Space Monsters designs

And the coco blasts his ass with some of the most toxic shit, killing him instantly.

Exactly. Like it's one thing to say Ainz has resistance to poison, it's a whole ass other thing to pretend he's immune to poison entirely and that should be taken at face value like what exactly is Ainz's highest tolerance? If it's just saying he's immune to poison because "He has no organs", there are plenty of poisons in fiction which is just basically acid under a different name.
Can he deal with Hydra Venom? The shit which is so toxic, it can melt bones? No? Then how is he immune to poison then?

It's why I was going crazy reading these Overlord threads because there is nothing there yet people take it as the truth because...

EDIT: And of course, the nigga is caught lying...

Whole ass threadline between him and Farsith reveals that his case of "when Overlord characters' die, they dissolve to nothing" is bullshit as that only happens when they are blown to shit, otherwise they just become bones otherwise...
Only Overlord gets this level of wank because it's Overlord.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Exactly. Like it's one thing to say Ainz has resistance to poison, it's a whole ass other thing to pretend he's immune to poison entirely and that should be taken at face value like what exactly is Ainz's highest tolerance? If it's just saying he's immune to poison because "He has no organs", there are plenty of poisons in fiction which is just basically acid under a different name.
Can he deal with Hydra Venom? The shit which is so toxic, it can melt bones? No? Then how is he immune to poison then?

It's why I was going crazy reading these Overlord threads because there is nothing there yet people take it as the truth because...

EDIT: And of course, the nigga is caught lying...

Whole ass threadline between him and Farsith reveals that his case of "when Overlord characters' die, they dissolve to nothing" is bullshit as that only happens when they are blown to shit, otherwise they just become bones otherwise...
Only Overlord gets this level of wank because it's Overlord.
the last thing Ainz hears
main-qimg-ca49a5d33a6f26a354516b36e4b0c06f

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Shit, something from Toriko so I expect that poison to instantly rot something in seconds.
Invite Death was immune to most poisons and could create antibodies to poisons so fast they might as well have not even bothered. Coco then hit him with a poison that would always turn into a posion which you couldn't create antibodies for slowly killing it before he yeeted a mold spear through its neck
:heston

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
Are you implying that Sidious can reach Solar System+ level?
Darth Cognus asserted Bane's raw power in the dark side was like nothing she had ever seen or felt despite just moments prior having witnessed through psychometry the devastation of Ambria and Thon's efforts to contain the power it had unleashed millennia later.

Bearing in mind, per contemporaries of Thon, the consensus of Jedi Scholars was that the amount of dark side energy that fucked over Ambria was of "more power than any individual had asked of the dark side before." They weren't aware of Nathema, Exar Kun wasn't a thing yet, etc. They did bear witness to the escape of Naga Sadow and the destruction of the Denarii Nova with the Meditation Sphere. Odan-Urr was still alive and kicking well into this time having witness both era.

What you believe or the like about the franchise can be whatever. They can be low balled to sub-building level and high balled to the ridiculous, but the pieces exist shrugs

this is why i like more visual stuff than anything else
Like Kumagawa just murdering some kids before undoing it with all fiction

Well there is plenty of Fate adaptations that are Manga, Anime and Video Games you can point to instead and they are all canon that they refuse to use because it would basically destroy any and all credibility they have otherwise.
Nothing is more hilarious than seeing the Manga pages that Saber's Magical Energy was screwing with the weather in the area(This is when she was summoned by Shirou, by the way), EMIYA straight up dodging Lightning Bolts consecutively and Siegfried canonically can spam Balmungs like Sieg can with none of the issues(Which he only couldn't do in Apocrypha as somehow, his Dragon Reactor wasn't functioning properly when he was summoned).

@Xhominid The Apex wasnt there a case of Servant not being able to drown? Was it in Olympus?

It is outright stated in Atlantis that Servants can't drown as easily as humans can but they do need to breathe sometime to help with the Magical Energy Circulation. I believe this is also stated somewhere in either F/SN or HA as well which makes the whole thing stupid because again:

Servants bodies are made of Ether and only mimics the Human body in terms of how it works but not in the terms that it's needed for Servants(Servants' bleeding out isn't a possibility because the blood itself is just there to pretend otherwise). It's also why you can actually have Servants survive attacks to the Heart or Brain as long as they have enough Magical Energy to deal with it(We explicitly get the latter from Fate/Redline where Mori literally gets his entire head split open and he's still alive due to the Magical Energy he had available)

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

I laugh at the thought that Accelerator is blitzing anyone around captain tier in Bleach though. Toaru has shit speed feats and even worse speed statements. Bleach gets speed statements like mach 500 thrown around by the author, and toaru gets supersonic statements. So yeah. No blitzing Hachi.

Interesting.

I must've missed those crossbow shots in NT9 fired by Othinus crossing a universe-sized distance (at bare minimum) in a matter of seconds.

I must've missed those same crossbow shots doing some shit that can hardly even be called "speed" at a certain point ("overcoming the restrictions of the 3rd dimension or w/e it said").

I must've missed Gungnir being thrown and enveloping all of the universe-sized dimensions Othinus created to destroy them all (again, in a matter of seconds).

This is all definitely worse than what Bleach has, of course.:char

Every top tier scales to this, including Accelerator.

This isn't complicated.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

Interesting.

I must've missed those crossbow shots in NT9 fired by Othinus crossing a universe-sized distance (at bare minimum) in a matter of seconds.

I must've missed those same crossbow shots doing some shit that can hardly even be called "speed" at a certain point ("overcoming the restrictions of the 3rd dimension or w/e it said").

I must've missed Gungnir being thrown and enveloping all of the universe-sized dimensions Othinus created to destroy them all (again, in a matter of seconds).

This isn't complicated.
Light speed feats and magic fast enough to instantly affect everything in the entire Solar System at once to move celestial bodies around in just the first few volumes.

He’s lying as well. GenkiDama literally got into the Toaru franchise because he was looking for a series that could beat Naruto he could latch onto because he was that salty of Naruto regularly beating Clorox in debates on Comicvine.

Last edited:

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member

Interesting.

This isn't complicated.
I can't imagine puffing your chest over a single statement about speed when the speed in question is basically a lie? Where as supersonic is just generically fast with no real upper bound and not some kind of hand cuff.

Also, like, speed feats don't exist in Bleach until the last arc. The first notable speed feat came from Ichigo GTing some storm after getting his powers back fighting fucking Ginjo? And that's only because you can get a time frame from the air pressure moving his little tuft of hair.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
@Paxton

See what I mean.

You did this out utter spite because Yhwach's Almightly hax isn't on the same level as someone as powerful as Kaguya.

The circular logic he (and Zensum) were trying were, well if hax from Toaru beats Naruto, than that means Naruto can’t deal with hax.

Surely hax from Bleach does the same thing too!

And if they couldn’t convince Comicvine through that, they could still just keep venting and spamming Naruto spite threads

Last edited:
Yeah, I have to agree there, Pax you are doing the same shit that you accuse SB of and I keep making fun of.

Supersonic has no actual arbitrary end whatsoever because all it is truly is being faster than sound. The only reason why you see things like Hypersonic and the like is more categories but that doesn't fit the definition of what Supersonic is at it's core.

Supersonic speed is the speed of an object that exceeds the speed of sound (Mach 1). For objects traveling in dry air of a temperature of 20 °C (68 °F) at sea level, this speed is approximately 343.2 m/s (1,126 ft/s; 768 mph; 667.1 kn; 1,236 km/h).

And yeah, Bleach has speed feats for shit until the Final Arc as me and Chaos has said many times. Again there's a reason why in the OBD, Mach 29+ and City level Bleach stood the test of time and even the former is only from a Databook about how fast Ichigo's speed in Bankai is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back