• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
How fast are the Homonculi again? I don't remember them being that much faster than Frieren.

Also flying actually is her normal opening move in modern times, at least against demons.

How fast are the Homonculi again? I don't remember them being that much faster than Frieren.

Also flying actually is her normal opening move in modern times, at least against demons.

I'm pretty sure the Homonculi are either Supersonic or Hypersonic because of some surprising feats when it comes to Ed and Al. Sloth and Wrath absolutely gets that scaling due to their ridiculous ass shit.

And honestly? I doubt flying is Frieren's opening move, it's just something Spacebattles LOVES saying that about characters that can fly, they act like it's something they WILL do rather than something they COULD do.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I'm pretty sure the Homonculi are either Supersonic or Hypersonic because of some surprising feats when it comes to Ed and Al. Sloth and Wrath absolutely gets that scaling due to their ridiculous ass shit.

Frieren and co should still be pretty close to that purely in reactions. Mages can't move that fast but they can generally react to anything short of natural lightning (elemental spells are explicitly pure recreations of natural phenomenon) once they're at Frierens level.

Stark is just really, really fast even by their standards. Not on the scale of fucking Servants, obviously, but he's fast enough to blitz a demon warrior once he's prepared for a fight.

And honestly? I doubt flying is Frieren's opening move, it's just something Spacebattles LOVES saying that about characters that can fly, they act like it's something they WILL do rather than something they COULD do.

It actually is in this case. The only times she doesn't do it is when she's actively using cover or she's sandbagging (like the whole test arc aside from her copy fight lol)

It comes up in the time travel arc where she has to constantly remind herself not to fly or use Soul Track, which are her new default tactics against demons.

Frieren typically fights in an ultra-pragmatic manner designed to maximize her advantages. She flies away and spams Soul Track by default, shifting to bigger spells against anyone whose defenses are strong enough her Soul Track can't pierce, and saving her ultra-fast force push attack for a hidden blow if someone gets through.

Frieren and co should still be pretty close to that purely in reactions. Mages can't move that fast but they can generally react to anything short of natural lightning (elemental spells are explicitly pure recreations of natural phenomenon) once they're at Frierens level.

Stark is just really, really fast even by their standards. Not on the scale of fucking Servants, obviously, but he's fast enough to blitz a demon warrior once he's prepared for a fight.

True but that's the problem right there as while Stark is really, really fast by their standards, Frieren only is close due to her reactions... which as we can see is not that much either, which is a problem for the Homonculi as we know she isn't that fast in flight or otherwise.

It actually is in this case. The only times she doesn't do it is when she's actively using cover or she's sandbagging (like the whole test arc aside from her copy fight lol)

It comes up in the time travel arc where she has to constantly remind herself not to fly or use Soul Track, which are her new default tactics against demons.

Frieren typically fights in an ultra-pragmatic manner designed to maximize her advantages. She flies away and spams Soul Track by default, shifting to bigger spells against anyone whose defenses are strong enough her Soul Track can't pierce, and saving her ultra-fast force push attack for a hidden blow if someone gets through.

1. Then why the hell you asked lol.

2. Yeah I know she fights ultra pragmatically, you are acting as if that's not the case with the Homonculi when they are also pragmatic to a fault.

Galan

Preeminent

* Late Namek Saga Gohan having “shitty AoE”

*Compared to the HST

:hestonpls
Law beating Gohan
:kobeha

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
True but that's the problem right there as while Stark is really, really fast by their standards, Frieren only is close due to her reactions... which as we can see is not that much either, which is a problem for the Homonculi as we know she isn't that fast in flight or otherwise.

She's still fast enough to block lightning with her shields, and I don't think any of them have the stats to get through her shields since she can tank her own big spells for an extended period and she's at least town level.

Father could probably just nuke her ass if he's in the fight but the Homonculi themselves are kinda screwed if they aren't MHS at least.

1. Then why the hell you asked lol.

2. Yeah I know she fights ultra pragmatically, you are acting as if that's not the case with the Homonculi when they are also pragmatic to a fault.

1. I didn't ask you about her flight, I asked about how fast the Homonculi were. :zaru

2. I'm not? I'm saying it's in character for her to just fly into the air and spam Soul Track until something tanks or blocks it and then rain lightning bolts on them instead.

King of time

Exceptional

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
As far as I know the lightning spell is the fastest thing Frieren has blocked on reaction, which would put her at like....Mach 300? I think that's the low end for lightning. She can either put up a shield or fire off a spell in the time it takes for a lightning bolt to reach her after being fired by her copy. So as long as the Homonculi are below that she can defend herself.

What numbers are the Homonculi working with? I know Hypersonic covers from like 10-100. If that's their cap then they probably just bounce of her barrier and then die as she eventually tags them one by one.

Father nukes her ass out of the sky though :skully

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Law beating Gohan
:kobeha
"Dragon Ball only has one planet level feat and it's statement only, fuck off with your calcs." :kobeha

Yet you KNOW if it's a series Steven likes, he'd be happy enough to just take the calcs and push the fuck out of them.
Dude just REALLY seems to hate the idea that the HST STILL can't get passed Saiyan Saga characters.

Mind you he's recently started buying into the Dark Masters > Holy Beasts wank, a "feat" not only purely based on statements but contradicted by the actual feats of both parties, not to mention being suspect for several other reasons.

Double Standards are fun am I right?

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
"Dragon Ball only has one planet level feat and it's statement only, fuck off with your calcs." :kobeha

Yet you KNOW if it's a series Steven likes, he'd be happy enough to just take the calcs and push the fuck out of them.
Dude just REALLY seems to hate the idea that the HST STILL can't get passed Saiyan Saga characters.

Mind you he's recently started buying into the Dark Masters > Holy Beasts wank, a "feat" not only purely based on statements but contradicted by the actual feats of both parties, not to mention being suspect for several other reasons.

Double Standards are fun am I right?

Frieza destroying Planet Vegeta, Kid Buu destroying the Earth, Beerus and Goku clashing and destroying planets with the shockwaves of their attacks..

Gee, that sure looks like more than one feat to me :char

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Frieza destroying Planet Vegeta, Kid Buu destroying the Earth, Beerus and Goku clashing and destroying planets with the shockwaves of their attacks..

Gee, that sure looks like more than one feat to me :char
One feat PRE-Namek Saga, sorry that one's my bad, obviously forgot to put that there.

Even Steven ain't dumb enough to say there's only one planet level feat full stop.

Last edited:

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
As far as I know the lightning spell is the fastest thing Frieren has blocked on reaction, which would put her at like....Mach 300? I think that's the low end for lightning. She can either put up a shield or fire off a spell in the time it takes for a lightning bolt to reach her after being fired by her copy. So as long as the Homonculi are below that she can defend herself.

What numbers are the Homonculi working with? I know Hypersonic covers from like 10-100. If that's their cap then they probably just bounce of her barrier and then die as she eventually tags them one by one.

Father nukes her ass out of the sky though :skully

that's for cloud to ground lightning

depending on distance, it can go as low as double digit hypersonic vs cloud to ground lightning

Jesus guys, you don't have to suck off Sukuna this hard. They do realize the way Sukuna made the Binding Vow still meant he needed both hands to do his World Dismantle? Something he doesn't have by the time he's forced to make The Binding Vow?

I don't give a fuck what Gege stated, Gojo would have killed his ass and the story would be over.

4 Pages, I don't know if Ubel is capable of cutting through Infinity or can even keep up with Gojo or not(I mean actually fight him), all I do know is that this is just funny to me.

8 Pages and still going.

Salfarc

Paramount
Secondly, why are you asking if Stark is stronger than a Noble Phantasm? The obvious answer is no, no anyone in Frieren is.
Because I have no idea how strong the guy is, and the guys in that thread make it sounds like Stark is stronger than a NP and yes I doubt that, hence I ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back