:tupac
Full power Izayoi >

A_emoji_laugh.gif

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Negate this rock fam
6pdHuqr.gif
"Give it up, Dad." The baby spoke through the trumpet toy in her mouth.
"Great Demon Coronzon has gained a physical vessel, so she cannot be defeated by the current generation of Imagine Breaker which only works on the occult.
There is no other way.
This is what I was preserved for.
This is not a simple coincidence.
Someone intentionally saved me for this purpose. Isn't it a little selfish to assume you would get what you want without giving anything in return?"
"Kh."
"I was wrong to let my guard down once I was saved. And it is true I should have been lost one hundred years ago. It is thanks to Aiwass's use of me that I had this opportunity to see the world and learn what it means to create human bonds. I was fortunate to get what I did."

Touma with the previous generation of Imagine Breaker >

Remind me of Starsight saying Yuta beat Sukuna with Cleave and Yuta is stronger than Sukuna. Reddit get this :oldryoma

It's because Spacebattles acts as if Cleave is some truly broken technique that Sukuna can tune it to people WAY above his station and get an instant victory from... that and that's also the case for Dismantle despite weaker opponents tanking it just fine.
Never doesn't get hilarious when they act as if Servants or people above Gojo and Sukuna will die to a Dismantle on contact rather than tank the shit no problem.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
To Aru names: Just combine random words together
Nasuverse names: "Yo what if i just slapped the keyboard a couple times"
Sola-Ui Nuada-Re Sophia-Ri
Kayneth Archibald El-Melloi
Ilyasviel von Einzbern
Irisviel von Einzbern
Lizleihi Justica von Einzbern
Luviagelita Edelfelt
Bazett Fraga McRemitz
Sion Eltnam Atlasia
Riesbyfe Stridberg

:heston

This is worse than Cultivation Manwhas. Why do yalls favorite verses have such goofy names man.

At least I can pronounce these though so thats a point for Nasuverse at least

To Aru names: Just combine random words together
Nasuverse names: "Yo what if i just slapped the keyboard a couple times"
Sola-Ui Nuada-Re Sophia-Ri
Kayneth Archibald El-Melloi
Ilyasviel von Einzbern
Irisviel von Einzbern
Lizleihi Justica von Einzbern
Luviagelita Edelfelt
Bazett Fraga McRemitz
Sion Eltnam Atlasia
Riesbyfe Stridberg

This is worse than Cultivation Manwhas. Why do yalls favorite verses have such goofy names man.

At least I can pronounce these though so thats a point for Nasuverse at least

Nasu wanted to make sure to add in Western folks into his series(as the main base of operations is in England) and since Magecraft is all over, you basically have Nasu just going with the most "is the name atleast related to their nationality" you could go for... no matter if the name actually exists or not.

Not like some of his Japanese names are that much better either lol.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
In the "Toaru Majutsu no Index" (A Certain Magical Index) and "Toaru Kagaku no Railgun" (A Certain Scientific Railgun) series, character names often have a significant meaning or thematic relevance to their abilities or roles. For a character with an ability based around bacteria, I will create a name and ability that fit the established conventions of the series.

Name: Kanshoku Eisei​

• First Name (Eisei): The word "Eisei" (衛生) means "hygiene" or "sanitation" in Japanese, directly referencing the concept of bacteria and their effects on health.
  • Last Name (Kanshoku): "Kanshoku" (感触) means "touch" or "feeling," which could imply the way this character interacts with or perceives bacteria, perhaps having a tactile connection to their manipulation.

Ability: Bacteriokinesis​

• Ability Level: 4
  • Description: Kanshoku Eisei has the power to control and manipulate bacteria within his immediate environment. This ability, called "Bacteriokinesis," allows him to rapidly grow, evolve, and command bacterial colonies to various effects. He can cause infections in opponents, create beneficial microbial environments to heal wounds or detoxify substances, and even use bacteria to break down or corrode materials. His control is precise enough to affect the microbial balance within a human body, leading to rapid health deterioration or improvement, depending on his intent.
Eisei's ability also grants him a heightened awareness of bacterial presence, essentially giving him a form of "microscopic vision" in his surrounding area. However, like most espers in the series, overuse of his ability can lead to physical strain or backfire, affecting his own microbial balance negatively.

Salfarc

Paramount
It's because Spacebattles acts as if Cleave is some truly broken technique that Sukuna can tune it to people WAY above his station and get an instant victory from... that and that's also the case for Dismantle despite weaker opponents tanking it just fine.
Never doesn't get hilarious when they act as if Servants or people above Gojo and Sukuna will die to a Dismantle on contact rather than tank the shit no problem.
Ofc Servant can't, its low megaton what are you talking about. Sukuna no diff /s

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
In the "Toaru Majutsu no Index" ("A Certain Magical Index") series, characters often have unique abilities and names that reflect their powers or roles. Following the conventions of this series, I would create a female character named "Saliva Queen" or "Miyako Sialo" ("Miyako" as a common Japanese given name and "Sialo" derived from "sialology," the study of saliva).

Ability Name: SialokinesisAbility Description: Miyako can control and manipulate saliva in various ways. She can change its consistency, making it as hard as metal or as sticky as glue, and can control its movement, allowing her to use it as a weapon or shield. Her ability is not limited to her own saliva; she can also manipulate the saliva of others if they are within a certain range of her.

Character Background: Miyako is a student at Academy City and a Level 4 esper. She discovered her unique ability during her early years at school and has since honed her skills through rigorous training and study. Despite the seemingly mundane nature of her power, she has become one of the formidable espers in Academy City, using her creativity and intelligence to utilize her ability in versatile ways.

Miyako is known for her calm and composed personality, often approaching situations with a strategic mindset. Her mastery over her ability has earned her the nickname "Saliva Queen" among her peers, a title she wears with a mix of pride and embarrassment.

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
The second I saw the title for this thread, I knew it was gonna be stupid, okay let's see what team the Bambis are up against. :mjpls
Robert, Quilge, Mask, Cang Du, As Nodt
HOLY FUCK the Bambis are getting absolutely destroyed. :heston

First off ONLY Bambietta herself can actually deal with Cang and she'll just be swiftly blitzed by Robert (as would any of them for that matter), completely removing that issue. Nor do any of them have an answer to The Fear and Mask can safely beat down Giselle without worry because James is the real Nazi, so as long as the blood doesn't get on him it's not an issue.

I don't even need to fucking mention Quilge, dude can literally sit back and let the rest of the team clean house.
Bambies after a good fight.
There is no "good fight" to be had here and the Bambi's sure as fuck aren't winning it.
Cang du is hella weak, and his only redeeming factor ( the iron) is negated due to the Explode.
How's she doing this before getting a bullet in the brain?
The rest get slaughtered because of reasons.
If by "the rest" you mean the Bambis then yes, otherwise lol. :kobeha
Probably Bambis. Masks amps make him stronger but there are enough counters to that overall,
There is actually no counter to it here actually so long as they don't get to James himself.
zombie with Toshiro pretty much means cang du is dead, as nodt and Robert are problems but I feel they'll be taken out by pure AOE and Quilge isn't gonna be using his shrift so he'd be basically relying on just his VS strength
I love how he brings up non-Nazi Zombie Toshiro and then, in the same sentance, says Quilge isn't going to be using his Schrift as if it's useless. :really

So I tell a lie, scenario 2 where Zombie Toshiro is there is when Quilge will have to do something, ie put him in The Jail because Zombie Toshiro actually is unironically a threat to the entire team, given he's much stronger than any of the Bambis.
They can lose to the Fear, else they win.
Nah The Fear is just the icing on the cake, they aren't winning regardless.

Proto234

Distinguished

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
Last edited:
Back