Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Oh the thread is talking about Part 1 Gaara. How strong is Fern's attack to destroy Gaara's shield? Once again people seems to just say she can. There is a video about Fern fighting some guy but the guy doesn't seems as strong as Gaara part 1, neither does her attack. And Part 1 Gaara also means fighting a guy who don't mind letting Shukaku loose. Gaara should win this, huge gap.

Part 1 Gaara fought Kimimaro who basically makes Fern look like a nobody, especially with his bone constructs.

King of time

Exceptional
Gilgamesh can replicate this level of damage (the one about the arctic) in one go with his Np. Also no even if you multiply the energy needed to vaporize 12% of arctic ice by a hundreds time you won't get value of continent level.
:chill spacebattle is where clown pretend to be physicists

We literally get confirmation from the author that the amount of Ice Caps that was melted is enough to basically equal the size of Spain...

Secondly, if you use the map of the Arctic Region and the size of Spain itself... Narita is actually RIGHT for once!(Again, insane how you have people who pretend they know their math say otherwise...)

and Third, by hundreds of times?! How stupid are these people?! If you are going by hundreds of times like exponents, Spain would be bigger than PANGAEA and practically cover the whole ass planet... and even multiplications is not much better either...
They are vastly overestimating the size of a continent's landmass when not every continent is the size of Asia...

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
MBXX made a special exception for Blade and Blade only.

from perm ban tier of bans, i have returned twice, fang only once, after the second return of my perm ban, i gained one of my most iconic obd nicknames, blade of the immortal, lol, unlimited blade works, was back in my multi dupe era, before my second perm ban, in other words, it was one of those rare times jfxx had to push the revival button, for traffic reasons, too bad , that i stopped posting in fanzverse though, which is converted to a sb spin off section :mjlol

King of time

Exceptional
Angry Inside Out GIF by Disney Pixar
. What the hell Ainz do with Causality Manipulation

Last edited:

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

Kind of an old thread but god damn this is getting on my nerves

Accelerator kicks him and he dies and I'm struggling to think anything CRC can do to Accelerator. Accelerator managed to defeat a DF Magic God and get past Coronzon defenses and separate her soul from her body and her vector shield is powerful enough to block her flaming sword.

Though since the location for the fight is AC in character current Accelerator would refuse to fight and just go back to jail since he has faith AC could deal with the threat without his help (he also wants to stay in jail to be punished for everything he did) and would command his troops but won't fight directly. He already did this in canon when CRC was busy killing anti-skill in AC Accelerator still refused to come out and fight CRC directly.

Yeah Accelerator refused to fight JVA directly because he'd fucking lose lol
Nerfed true Gremlin and Coronzon (both her avatar and her true form in the Abyss) are quite literally fodder to JVA.
Hell, they're fodder to a character (Anna Sprengel) who themselves is fodder to JVA.

And what do you know, that same character walked up to Accelerator while he was in jail and Accelerator could do fuck all to her in response to her shit talking:tupac

Last edited:

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
what lol
aside from the other issues, GER has already reverted Giorno's death once, when Diavolo punches a hole in his chest at the beginning of the fight. While it's somewhat easy to miss, Diavolo's dialogue combined with GER's statements later make it clear this is what happened. Even if you kill Giorno, if you can't overpower GER's ability it's not doing much

One and Only

Illustrious
And what do you know, that same character walked up to Accelerator while he was in jail and Accelerator could do fuck all to her in response to her shit talking

Tbf Dion did the same but Accelerator didn't hand her ass either. I'm pretty sure current Accel could kill Dion with minimal effort.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

Kind of an old thread but god damn this is getting on my nerves

Yeah Accelerator refused to fight JVA directly because he'd fucking lose lol
Nerfed true Gremlin and Coronzon (both her avatar and her true form in the Abyss) are quite literally fodder to JVA.
Hell, they're fodder to a character (Anna Sprengel) who themselves is fodder to JVA.

And what do you know, that same character walked up to Accelerator while he was in jail and Accelerator could do fuck all to her in response to her shit talking:tupac
Actually, he couldn’t because breaking out of his cell no matter the reason would ruin everything Accelerator has been working for through his self-imprisonment, hence why he could only listen on as she shit talked to him

82J

Illustrious
  • Yhwach
  • Doing anything against the literal embodiment of nothingness/the void
Granted, this is the 2nd Job Apostasia, but all that does is alter how much of a stomp this is, not alter the battle itself.
:risigif

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Actually, he couldn’t because breaking out of his cell no matter the reason would ruin everything Accelerator has been working for through his self-imprisonment, hence why he could only listen on as she shit talked to him
that too

but mostly because he can't do anything to her period lol

Back