• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

King of time

Exceptional
I still don't understand what saves Gilgamesh and Enkidu from being insta-frozen the moment the fight begins since this is a no pre knowledge, no prep fight.
:mauryThe idiot thinks that Toshiro has a chance to defeat them, Gil will use his clairvoyance to know what Toshiro does and tie him up, then turn him into a lawn chair.

Last edited:

Mondak

Preeminent

Getting back to the main argument, though, even if we took these all at complete face-value this still wouldn't help the argument. Okay, Vegeta (and also everyone else but they just didn't think about that at the time) can narrow the width of his beams, and let's also say that every attack has angled explosions for limited ranges and the Daizenshuu is just kinda weird in its wording. This still has nothing to do with their physical strikes. Vegeta can't exactly narrow the width of his fist or the area of his foot. His hands aren't made of explosions that he can direct in any direction greater than "forwards". These scans might be able to handwave ki blasts, but the crux of the arguments still center around physical strikes.
@Xcano I'm not going to pretend I read every single tl;dr post you made in this thread, or even the entirety of this one, because frankly your verbosity reeks of pretentiousness. Just answer this question for me. Since you believe that there is a difference between the "ki" durability and physical durability of DB characters, how did Trunks slice Frieza in half?

Frieza, who was cut in half and was on zero Ki, tanked Namek's explosion. He comes to Earth, at full power, and Trunks dices him up with a sword. Was the sword magic? Did it have special properties? If not, please explain to the class how Trunks was able to do this.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Rukia and Byakuya defeating As Nodt by having no fear in their hearts is a high-end mental resistance feat.
No it's not. :smh

It's not any kind of mental resistance feat actually as all they're doing is conquering their fear, making The Fear useless against them. Replace The Fear with a generic mind-fuck ability and they are completely fucked as there's no mechanic to the ability they can exploit to avoid it.

How do I know this? Kyouka Suigetsu is one of the most broken abilities in-verse for exactly that reason.

The desperation from Sables to pretend Bleach characters have mindfuck resistance worth a damn. If it's not this, he's pretending Byakuya actually "resisted" Book of the End (he didn't, he was just able to kill Tsukishima anyway). :kobeha

King of time

Exceptional
Instant Death, in Overlord, varies greatly (fear-induced instant death, killing all cells at once, and so on). Ainz' Despair Aura V, which causes Instant Death in a certain radius (at least 5 meters), kills all cells at once; there is no real-life logic behind this ability. It either works or doesn't (resisted via Instant Death Resistance).
:forizzlewtf, overlord wank to the level of delusion

Last edited:

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
The phrasing is stupid and kinda wanky if it's meant to be taken literally.

You don't resist getting all your cells killed by "resisting instant death" especially since there's clear clarification that the instant death is caused by different effects which ilicit different required resistances.

In this case , that shit wouldn't work against any regen worth its salt.

You just need regen for example, you don't need "instant death resistance" .

Or for other shit listed there, you just need some good mindfuck resistance.

King of time

Exceptional
They put him there because he fought someguy named Cross geats how fight kouta how does have multiversal feat but we don't know the full context yet because it's in a exclusive novel that didn't got translated some of the others said in Twitter that got the novel said it just mention kouta and their original target was him but after they encounter geats they switched course that's all about that feat we know of until we get the full translation we can't be sure that geats can scale him
I agree with this, I used to put ace at universe scale but when looking at ace's feats it's like planet level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back