• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

King of time

Exceptional
Yuki’s black hole is a real black hole, it’s literally achieved through increasing her own mass till it collapses and forms a black hole. Never have i heard someone says its not a real one, it just doesn’t scale to anyone lol
:chillOneSimpleAnime What the hell are you talking about?

Saber Diarmuid, he is the one that you want summon unlike his lancer counterpart since he is stronger than his lance variant

He defeated post shimousa musachi, which is something not many mservants can do with just pure blade skills alone

Uh, that's not what happened... someone really didn't read through Enma-Tei. The issue wasn't that only Diarmuid was able to defeat her Shadow but the fact that she refused to concede against anyone not a dual swordsman like she is(aka having a pissy fit).

And again, it's hilariously overstated how strong and skilled Musashi's swordsmanship is especially considering that characters like Karna go well beyond that as well as Siegfried and Sigurd having skills that goes "beyond humanity" like Musashi does.

Diarmuid low-medium difficulty. He was matching Saber in pure skill quite handedly

In the Anime? Sort of. In the LN? Absolutely not. Diarmuid was actually having issues blocking her attacks without his own body feeling numb from it and that's with Urobuchi's Artoria whose basically weak as shit and loses fights to Horrors without help. He even only got as far as he did because Artoria made a stupid judgement call she should have never made from the start.

and has extremely high agility for a Servant, even higher than Cu

Agility as a stat is overrated as fuck and I have never seen or heard of Diarmuid being a "fast boy" especially in comparison to Cu who is consistently called an extremely fast Servant, the fastest Servant in the 5th HGW, etc.

EDIT: To make it more obvious, Agility as a stat is more the combination of reflexes, bursts of speed, endurance, dexterity, etc. than JUST how fast you can move.
Hessian Lobo has A+ Agility but it seems primarily put into his Reflexes and how long he can go than being a truly fast wolf.

Cu beat Emiya in UBW if I recall correctly and Diarmuid is stated to take the edge against Cu unless they were fighting in Ireland.

1. Cu defeating EMIYA =/= Diarmuid defeating EMIYA, that's not how debating works.
2. That was literally only stated if Cu has Kotomine as a Master and Diarmuid has Kayneth as a Master and Kotomine explicitly doesn't have the Magical Energy to keep Cu around like that.

Diarmuid's magic nullifying spear ought to be able to pierce Rho Aias like it bypassed Saber's armor.

Why the hell would EMIYA use Rho Aias against Diarmuid's NP? Does he forget that Diarmuid cannot chuck his Spears as an NP unlike Cu and Scathath? Neither are Gae Bolgs...
Secondly, this ignores that while yes, Diarmuid's NP can potentially screw with EMIYA's Projection, it can only do so on contact and even then, it loses that the second it's removed and even then, strong enough Magecraft isn't instantly dispelled either.

Like I can understand going with Saber Diarmuid here but Lancer Diarmuid is not in EMIYA's ballpark.

Last edited:

The Fate fanbase suffers a powerful Mandela effect where they've all gaslighted themselves into thinking that Zero Saber is an entirely different character because they don't like that Nasu wanted Urobutchi to bully her. Something that's actually represented in her low luck stat (things weren't going to go well).

Top fucking kek my dude:owens

Yes, it was Nasu that ordered Urobuchi to go bully Saber as well as completely disregard the timeline...(This ignores Urobuchi's own notes that he explicitly did so on his own, even praying to a bikini Artoria figure while doing so)
I guess that's why Nasu made it extremely clear the events in Fate/Zero itself are literally an alternate timeline in the first volume and then stated only recently that the most basic blueprints of Fate/Zero exist in the canonical timeline...

Yeah, that makes perfect sense there Blaze, you truly hit the nail on the head...
Seriously, the fact that this is the type of headcanon you see in SB when it comes to the Nasuverse is why people see it as a bigger headache than it is(when if anything, it's stupidly simple when you just look at it)

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

Lucifer when he sees these randoms
Drk8jjdWoAAIcDt.jpg

King of time

Exceptional
Yhwach is probably not strong enough to beat Saitama but Saitama as nothing who can kill for good Yhwach, probably a stalemate.
lol bald head oneshot mustache literally, mustache literally lost to an arrow

Last edited:

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

Top fucking kek my dude:owens

Yes, it was Nasu that ordered Urobuchi to go bully Saber as well as completely disregard the timeline...(This ignores Urobuchi's own notes that he explicitly did so on his own, even praying to a bikini Artoria figure while doing so)
I guess that's why Nasu made it extremely clear the events in Fate/Zero itself are literally an alternate timeline in the first volume and then stated only recently that the most basic blueprints of Fate/Zero exist in the canonical timeline...

Yeah, that makes perfect sense there Blaze, you truly hit the nail on the head...
Seriously, the fact that this is the type of headcanon you see in SB when it comes to the Nasuverse is why people see it as a bigger headache than it is(when if anything, it's stupidly simple when you just look at it)

Pretty sure the reason people have that view of Zero Saber is because Nasu literally said she was a separate character :skully

One of his interviews had someone ask about how they seemed different and his response was just "yeah you should think of them as different people"

Pretty sure the reason people have that view of Zero Saber is because Nasu literally said she was a separate character :skully

One of his interviews had someone ask about how they seemed different and his response was just "yeah you should think of them as different people"

I can 100% see Spacebattles STILL missing the point and thinking that doesn't matter when Saber at that time wasn't a Heroic Spirit and she was genuinely sending herself to both HGWs in her dying moments closer to a Counter Guardian than a Servant.

So yeah, Nasu basically went "yeah she non-canon as shit" because it's funny because Zero Accel Saber is actually is F/SN Saber in every way... and everything gets solved and bodied much, much faster for it. :jordangif

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member

What are these double standards? So a scientist explaining a phenomena that they found in Hollow Earth, one that literally killed his brother, is not enough evidence to prove what he's saying is correct.:lolwat

But somehow Kenjaku repeating a simple factoid you could find on the internet means that Yuki's blackhole was a real planet destroying blackhole. :forizzle

Like bruh was there a panel where Kenjaku said he became a physicist over his 1000 years and specifically chose black holes as his major?

Cause how is a dude who probably only has basic scientific knowledge (remember he created the Death Paintings through cursed magic, he didn't fucking genetically manipulate them) more trustworthy than an actual scientist who was specifically part of the program to figure out how to get to hollow earth?

Last edited:

Okay, this thread is shit on both sides...

On one hand, you have someone legit believing that Namek Frieza is Galaxy and then believe that Cell is UNIVERSAL TO MULTIVERSAL and on the other hand, you have dudes believing Blast solos because "he can drop a portal on them to space"

Screenshot2.png

Screenshot3.png

Screenshot5.png

It's funny because the dude's source... is this:

A dude who has 27 Subs, barely any views and this is the arguments he uses:

Because you neglected to here's the arguments in the video incase anyone doesn't want to waste their time

- Goku (Kaioken) can send his ki to multiple planets and stars. Should be solar system level easily.

- Garlic Junior can shatter the Deadzone (chose pictures that show othersise)

- The Deadzone was going to suck in the Watchtower and (universe sized) divine realm.

- This Makes the Deadzone > Room of Space-Time (Universe+)

- Frieza tanked an attack that contained energy from every star in the universe/energy of the whole universe

- Claims Genki >> it's source so the Genki-dama was actually.... solar system+

- Which is supported by Frieza surviving he blast that destroyed Nakek which engulfed the locsl galaxy. (Chose a pic that also claims Goku was the strongest being in the universe at the time.)

- The Namek blast destroyed a galaxy and Frieza survived.

Even if we include the Garlic Junior movies and TOEILand feats, when in the fuck is Namek Frieza Galaxy or Cell is Universal- Multiversal?!

King of time

Exceptional
Darkseid easily, Kagutsuchi greater feats does almost nothing much in the greater scheme of things, in SMT III: Nocturne, we are introduced to him as a cosmic egg capable of performing metaphysical events, i.e. recreating new universe in the Amala network (conception), however, Kagutsuchi does not use him in battle even when fighting the Demi-Fiend.
Another problem with SMT characters is that the abilities of demons and gods are often exaggerated by vague descriptions.
In addition, Darkseid has the advantage of statistics, and abilities much more deadly than the original abilities of the game.
Darkside wins.
:tupactrue form Darkseid can't even beat Kagutsuchi, let alone the top tiers of smt

Last edited:

Okay, this thread is shit on both sides...

On one hand, you have someone legit believing that Namek Frieza is Galaxy and then believe that Cell is UNIVERSAL TO MULTIVERSAL and on the other hand, you have dudes believing Blast solos because "he can drop a portal on them to space"

Screenshot2.png

Screenshot3.png

Screenshot5.png

It's funny because the dude's source... is this:

A dude who has 27 Subs, barely any views and this is the arguments he uses:

Because you neglected to here's the arguments in the video incase anyone doesn't want to waste their time

Even if we include the Garlic Junior movies and TOEILand feats, when in the fuck is Namek Frieza Galaxy or Cell is Universal- Multiversal?!

That has to be his video, right? :dank
I don't know how else you stumble upon that. I'm pretty sure there's a hundred other Dragon Ball/OPM power scalers you can find on YouTube before you even get close to that guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back