Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Spacebattles would be doing fine if the mods weren’t shitty people with both an agenda and a stick perpetually up their asses banning people left and right over nothing.

see the thing is, Sully not knowing shit is whatever. Moorcock's written a lot of god damn books. But then for someone else who hasn't read any of this stuff to then go "no only this guy's respect thread is accurate, not this other one that has more information"

like what????

What gets me is that you guys ARE arguing the deets, giving facts and otherwise... and his response is to ignore those and go after anyone whose even remotely clowning him, even if they are giving facts in those same sentences:heston

It's literally the same shit Spacebattles does when it comes to shitting down on a series just to prop some retardation up that wouldn't pass the smell test anywhere else(Besides certain places in Reddit and VBW).

Like come on, you literally cannot ignore that FV has it's own Morcock Respect Thread and not look it up but use fucking SPACEBATTLES because "someone read it". My dude, people have read synopsis, watched and read Nasuverse stuff and they STILL refuse to accept the obvious and make up the most retarded headcanon possible to restrict them to shit even below what it is stated and then shown(or vice versa).

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
I mean for the general downtrend of forums, SB's vs section still has a decent amount of activity. Lower than VSB Reddit and maybe CV for sure, but definitely not as dead as FV is lol

Despite that, that guy's still being a moron and not really saying anything.

I mean for the general downtrend of forums, SB's vs section still has a decent amount of activity. Lower than VSB Reddit and maybe CV for sure, but definitely not as dead as FV is lol

Despite that, that guy's still being a moron and not really saying anything.

It seems that way... till you realize they are barely getting new people onto their forums. It's primarily the same people outside of a newbie here and there till they inevitably draw them off with their stupid as shit tactics.
Besides, SB's vs. Section is more or less used just to basically push their Creative Writing shit some more, more or less.

he has his alphabet power of I the iron body witch may prevent the arrows and poison from getting at him plus hes got his high speed movement technique for evasion

1. The Iron has never shown any level of resistance dealing with Nine Lives and Hydra Venom can also fuck you up just from smelling it or getting a graze from it.

2. Cang Du's Hienkyaku is nowhere near fast enough to evade Alcides...

side note hes also thief himself so steal the weapons may be an option.

Wut? Cang Du can only steal Bankai, I better not see people act like that those medallions can steal Noble Phantasms and shit when they have never been shown to steal anything BUT Bankai(Because if they could steal anything and not just Bankai, why NOT steal Shikai too? Or why not just the entire Zanpaktou?)

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Ok...no...no.

Stealing abilities in general, unless marred by extremely specific descriptions , mechanics and limitations should not be handicapped in a VS setting under equalization elsewise you could argue that Pandora would only work on NPs or on Saint Graph dependent shit.

You're just taking the juice out of the potency of the ability at that point.

Ok...no...no.

Stealing abilities in general, unless marred by extremely specific descriptions , mechanics and limitations should not be handicapped in a VS setting under equalization elsewise you could argue that Pandora would only work on NPs or on Saint Graph dependent shit.

You're just taking the juice out of the potency of the ability at that point.

Okay, what you think the Medallions should be able to steal then from Servants? Because I feel it's gonna become a hell of a clusterfuck doing shit like that...

And to be fair, I tend to not put in Reincarnation Pandora for that same reason as it also can become a clusterfuck on what Alcides can take from the opponent.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Okay, what you think the Medallions should be able to steal then from Servants? Because I feel it's gonna become a hell of a clusterfuck doing shit like that...
Clusterfucks are assumed when you work under equalization.

You can't be selective based on things that have the potential to become complicated. It goes directly against the point of why the rule exists in the first place and against haxx in general.

And to be fair, I tend to not put in Reincarnation Pandora for that same reason as it also can become a clusterfuck on what Alcides can take from the opponent.
Same thing applies.

This is just hypocrisy .

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
j7mmc556kn7.png

Jjk fans may have popularized this meme but they merely adopted it. Toaru Fans were born by it, molded by it. Even till now very few have seen the light.
it's two words, not one :maybe

Clusterfucks are assumed when you work under equalization.

You can't be selective based on things that have the potential to become complicated. It goes directly against the point of why the rule exists in the first place and against haxx in general.

Same thing applies.

This is just hypocrisy .

Alright fine, I'll work under the rules of the site when it comes to that.

Isn't Reincarnation Pandora not limited to stealing Noble Phantasms?

It's not limited, it's why I only ever bring it up when I see others get it wrong, I've never been a fan of using it as a general reason of how Alcides can get one up on someone... but if I did that, it would go against the whole point of the rule so...

Guess it's just me not being a fan of "abilities that just steal shit from others" type of thing.

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
Medallions actually are weird cause the captains who got robbed could still use shikai and presumably sealed zanpakuto

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
SCP was a mistake. I miss when it was good.
i hate when 2747 gets drug into this stuff because even though it's powerful and meta and all that, it's actually good and the SCP isn't about those things, so it sucks to see such a cool piece of writing be used as scaling fodder for the next omni-mega-gigaversal scp-682 interpretation

6820 is the only time a 'god version' of it even remotely worked well as a story

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
SCP was a mistake. I miss when it was good.

i hate when 2747 gets drug into this stuff because even though it's powerful and meta and all that, it's actually good and the SCP isn't about those things, so it sucks to see such a cool piece of writing be used as scaling fodder for the next omni-mega-gigaversal scp-682 interpretation

6820 is the only time a 'god version' of it even remotely worked well as a story
O'Death still folded the nigga like wet paper
and thats all that ever matters to me

Medallions actually are weird cause the captains who got robbed could still use shikai and presumably sealed zanpakuto

Yeah, that's my precise problem with the Medallions. I do get Rey's point and I will apply that to stealing abilities in the future... but only Yhwach has shown things that can legit steal more than just Bankai(Like Ichigo's Quincy and Hollow abilities temporarily and like 2 other things) while the Medallions only seemed programmed to steal just Bankai while leaving the Shikai and Zanpaktou alone.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Again, if it's stated or shown beyond a reasonable doubt that shit is limited or created to specifically being able to steal ONLY one thing and one thing only, then that's fine.

But arbitrarily deciding that it can only steal one thing that's specific to one verse's mechanics especially in a VS setting is basically just shitting on the equalization rule and how haxx works.

Back