• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

HAHAHAHA OF COURSE Fused is a sequel stan.
Somehow that doesn't surprise me at all. :heston
i cant tell if fused genuinely believes in anything at all

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

How is this an anti-feat when they are multiple cites talking about how normal ass people are capable of warping reality and straight up creating universes with dreams?:drake
one of the dumber FV residents i gotta say

even FEP uses copy paste haki to back up his “claims”

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Nik Hasta has joined the game. What an unexpected turn of events.

Seriously, who is it? One of you guys?

Nik Hasta has joined the game. What an unexpected turn of events.

Seriously, who is it? One of you guys?

I think I'm IP banned on top of being perma'd by MBXX so it can't be me.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
I think I'm IP banned on top of being perma'd by MBXX so it can't be me.
Can't be the real Nik Hasta. Unless it is. CBR doesn't actually hate Michael Moorcock, from my knowledge. And defended it at points. Though they still low-ball it, but not to a ridiculous degree. They still think these characters are cosmic tier, but along the lines of classic heralds or skyfathers.

Xcano

Frieza, who was cut in half and was on zero Ki, tanked Namek's explosion. He comes to Earth, at full power, and Trunks dices him up with a sword. Was the sword magic?
I don't see the contradiction here? It's a sharp sword, Trunks is strong, and Frieza is only taking a small portion of the blast. Like, at absolute worst you could just say "piercing =/= blunt" I guess, but I don't think that's really necessary.

Also
because frankly your verbosity reeks of pretentiousness
The post is written at a 12th grade level lol

Last edited:

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Can't be the real Nik Hasta. Unless it is. CBR doesn't actually hate Michael Moorcock, from my knowledge. And defended it at points. Though they still low-ball it, but not to a ridiculous degree. They still think these characters are cosmic tier, but along the lines of classic heralds or skyfathers.
Though as an addendum to what I said. Pendy did for some reason think a lot of the crazier feats relied on the "real" or archetypal black sword. When, only once has the narration ever made note of it being used, and that was in one scene during the Oona Von Bek trilogy. Which clarifies that it only might manifest during their fusion dance. Archetypes weren't a thing originally, and something Michael added later on in newer entries. They're not mentioned once in the Elric Saga itself, but some spinoffs delve deep into the idea.

The problem is that they also heavily contradict themselves. Since some of them claim archetypes are fan-fiction or myths in the story itself, and others that they no longer exist; if they ever did at all. Una Perrson might know the truth, because she is the only actual archetype that exists for certain. Hence her name. Since, despite Moorcock hating Tolkien, he suffers from the same problem of being very, very literal with names. There is literally only one Una Perrson in the multiverse, and that's why her name literally means "one person."

I don't see the contradiction here? It's a sharp sword, Trunks is strong, and Frieza is only taking a small portion of the blast. Like, at absolute worst you could just say "piercing =/= blunt" I guess, but I don't think that's really necessary.

Look at this ladies and gents:
The mind of an SB'er. The type of people who argue Frieza taking the Planet violently exploding into dust on him as just "a portion of the blast" and still argue that the "sharp sword" mattered more for Trunks despite not only did it NOT work for King Cold, but Super Saiyan Goku blocked it... with a finger.

The absolute lack of critical thinking and ignorance to what the series tells us to make up their absolutely stupid headcanon never ceases to amaze :skully

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

Also

The post is written at a 12th grade level lol
small portion of the blast

A planet exploded my dude, a planet he got blasted into after goku called him a fool

Xcano

The type of people who argue Frieza taking the Planet violently exploding into dust on him as just "a portion of the blast" and still argue that the "sharp sword" mattered more for Trunks despite not only did it NOT work for King Cold, but Super Saiyan Goku blocked it... with a finger.
I mean, yeah. Regardless of what happened to Namek (and I don't think it was turned to dust) Frieza would be taking a minute portion of the blast. It starts from the center of the planet and expands outwards to his torso, which is more than likely not much more than a square meter or two in area. Assuming Namek is the size of the Earth, that would be somewhere between 250-500 trillionths of the blast. To be clear, this is still objectively true regardless of how powerful you do or don't think Frieza is.

Similarly, yeah, Trunk's sword is sharp. It doesn't even have to be supernaturally sharp, it can just be "sharp" to the extent that it visibly is. If it's, I don't know, a millimeter in width at the blade it would still be hundreds of times better at conveying force than Trunk's fist.

I don't know what Goku has to do with this.

I mean, yeah. Regardless of what happened to Namek (and I don't think it was turned to dust) Frieza would be taking a minute portion of the blast.

Why are you treating the Planet exploding as if it was just an ordinary bomb?
Which should be far more apparent for someone whose home is the site that's supposed to be for "Physics and Science".

It starts from the center of the planet and expands outwards to his torso, which is more than likely not much more than a square meter or two in area. Assuming Namek is the size of the Earth, that would be somewhere between 250-500 trillionths of the blast.

Again, that's not how that works when it comes to explosions of that force and magnitude, especially from the Planet itself. You are treating the Planet exploding as if it's the equivalent of a C4 Bomb, not the fact that the level of force that would come in from the Planet exploding would be such that there wouldn't be any real dampening of the force regardless of where you are on the Planet when it happens. No different than a violent Volcanic Eruption and just being in that given area.

Similarly, yeah, Trunk's sword is sharp. It doesn't even have to be supernaturally sharp, it can just be "sharp" to the extent that it visibly is. If it's, I don't know, a millimeter in width at the blade it would still be hundreds of times better at conveying force than Trunk's fist.

I don't know what Goku has to do with this.

My dude, I literally just told you it didn't work in King Cold' case despite having that very sword:

Nor did it work when it came to him fighting Super Saiyan Goku with the intent to cut him and Goku blocking his strikes with a finger:

You know EXACTLY what I'm talking about but you refuse to understand why your points are absolutely asinine.

Xcano

Again, that's not how that works when it comes to explosions of that force and magnitude
Nnnno, this is a function of geometry, not explosive mechanics. Like, sorry, you're just wrong here lol. All an explosion is is an expansion of energy. If the energy is expanding in volume while remaining constant, what do you think is happening to its density?

I suppose you could argue that the explosion is retaining energy density despite increasing in volume because of magic ki but then you'd also just be arguing that the explosion's yield has nothing to do with Frieza's input at all.
My dude, I literally just told you it didn't work in King Cold' case despite having that very sword:
Yeah, Cold is weaker than Frieza, who is weaker than Trunks, who is weaker(?) than Goku. Duh? Swords will cut things better if swung by stronger people. I don't know what your point is?

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Nnnno, this is a function of geometry, not explosive mechanics. Like, sorry, you're just wrong here lol. All an explosion is is an expansion of energy. If the energy is expanding in volume while remaining constant, what do you think is happening to its density?

I suppose you could argue that the explosion is retaining energy density despite increasing in volume because of magic ki but then you'd also just be arguing that the explosion's yield has nothing to do with Frieza's input at all.

Yeah, Cold is weaker than Frieza, who is weaker than Trunks, who is weaker(?) than Goku. Duh? Swords will cut things better if swung by stronger people. I don't know what your point is?
Of course the resident court jester coming in with another bone headed take
Procede

It's density doesn't fucking vanish, you dumbass, especially when the person is still on the Planet that is violently exploding... you should also look up how tectonic plates work because it further shits on everything you are saying.

Man, it really is funny you are trying so hard to sound intelligent and then refuse to understand your own argument...
Frieza got hit by the Planet exploding on him and he wasn't floating in the air or anything of that sort, he was deep under the water when it happened. Again, you are treating this in the most ludicrously arbitrary fashion possible.

...You really are just a massive idiot like everyone else in SB is huh?
Again, you are arguing that the Planet exploding on Frieza did nothing because "it was a miniscule amount of it's power" ignoring that's not how that works physics wise compared to the sword that Trunks cut up Frieza with ignoring that having enough Ki makes that worthless even if you are a relative equal... like Goku is to Trunks(Something the episode states outright).

Actually LISTEN before you speak.

Xcano

It's density doesn't fucking vanish, you dumbass, especially when the person is still on the Planet that is violently exploding... you should also look up how tectonic plates work because it further shits on everything you are saying.
Yeah, but it decreases.

If you take a cubic meter of a 100 kg mass, spread it out over ten cubic meters, then you've decreased its density by a factor of 10. The mass is still the same, but the density is changed. I don't know why you keep bringing up Frieza being on the ground or in the ocean or whatever like this matters all that much. A planet is thousands of miles wide, do you think being somewhat underwater is going to increase energy density billions of times over?

Just to do some more math for you, suppose Frieza's planet-destroying blast contains "10^36 J" and is "a cubic meter" in volume. The exact figures here are irrelevant (like I said before, explosions losing intensity over distance is true regardless of how strong you think Frieza is). As it expands to the size of the planet (rapidly, given that it's an explosion) this volume will increase to about 10^21 cubic meters, and will accordingly decrease the energy density by that same amount. What was once 10^36 J/m^3 is now 10^15 J/m^3, decreasing by over 20 orders of magnitude. The energy is the same, but the size is changed.

In mathematical terms, what do you think is happening instead? Can you lay out the numbers for me?

(I also have no idea what tectonic plates have to do with this lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back