Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

GenkiDama: Oh yes. who are they going to believe. The guy who follows the series, looks at it objectively, Doesn't constantly D***ride the series all the time, cites all the quotes to provide evidence for his claims, address the counterclaims typically made against my evidence..

Or the person who provides no evidence, scans, quotes and has broken english, who reads a story in which requires a decent level of english/Japanese comprehension. and just attacks the person instead of the argument.

I do find it funny that you would accuse me of "decontextualizing" them from the story, when that's literally most of what this fanbase does with their gibberish view of the series. It's brainrot.

I don't care if you want to live in lala land and think everyone is omegasuperduperversal or whatnot. I've long since given up on this fandom having critical thinking ability, but try not infect the people who haven't read the series with that.

^ This is coming from the same Bleach tard thats been dickriding the series for over a decade that tries to argue everywhere from Galaxy to Multiversal Yhwach and average Sternritter fodder being Mach 11,000,000+

They’re so disingenuous they don’t even attempt to hide the transparency. Cockroaches like him sure came out of their hole knowing I’m gone.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
@Xcano

You. This thread made me curious, but is Sully really omitting everything about the Three-Who-Are-One in his disrespect thread, and trying to say the bowl is what threatened the multiverse? When it wasn't even used in the Vanishing Tower itself? Just want to know, because this is some great stuff. Almost as good as when he tried to frame Elric as the one being shot. When Ulric is another incarnation of him entirely.

Thirteen prime

Preeminent

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

With the recent upgrades and revisions on here making Othinus solidly Multiversal+ this is now a squash match in her favor.

Arguing everything from denying clear scaling to Othinus and nerfed MGs and actually arguing the talking trope is just disingenuous
there’s some very weird conditional stuff regarding D’s status as even universe level iirc

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

^ This is coming from the same Bleach tard thats been dickriding the series for over a decade that tries to argue everywhere from Galaxy to Multiversal Yhwach and average Sternritter fodder being Mach 11,000,000+

They’re so disingenuous they don’t even attempt to hide the transparency. Cockroaches like him sure came out of their hole knowing I’m gone.

"infinite here, is not ∞. For anyone who is familiar with the Japanese language, things like Infinity/Omnipotence/Omniscience is not a absolute. It can also mean a very big value.

The text above is talking about the Othinus battle with Kamijou Touma, in which she remade the world a shit tonne of times. Billions of times infact. She didn't do it all it once, it was a repeated process of reseting the universe once at a time until she made Touma submit"

You mean the same phases that, although she did create them individually, she destroyed them all at once at the end of NT9?

You know, the volume you claim to have read?

:tupac

Yes, all_fan (who hasn't read the series, funnily enough) IS calling you out for removing context because that's literally what you're doing.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Said what I needed to already. GenkiDama is a fucking cockroach that always shuts up and scurries back to his dung heap whenever I showed up to shut him down and only now is running his mouth knowing I won’t respond.

I’m not going to work myself up anymore over it. If he’s so certain that he’s right, he can come on over here or WorstGen so we can debate this one on one

Last edited:

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
image.png

"Faerun vs The Great Tomb of Nazarick"
"The Dragonborn (Skyrim) runs the modern weapons gauntlet"

image.png

Just an average day in Spacebattles. :tupac

Xcano

This thread made me curious, but is Sully really omitting everything about the Three-Who-Are-One in his disrespect thread, and trying to say the bowl is what threatened the multiverse?
Uh, I have no idea. I don't even know what series this is lol

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
@Xcano

You. This thread made me curious, but is Sully really omitting everything about the Three-Who-Are-One in his disrespect thread, and trying to say the bowl is what threatened the multiverse? When it wasn't even used in the Vanishing Tower itself? Just want to know, because this is some great stuff. Almost as good as when he tried to frame Elric as the one being shot. When Ulric is another incarnation of him entirely.

He definitely did the latter, got the source and everything this time

That thread misses shit in the same chapter it's actually hilariously useless

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
He definitely did the latter, got the source and everything this time

That thread misses shit in the same chapter it's actually hilariously useless
Gotcha. Yeah, I just saw it. Amazing. I never looked into that spoiler before, and thought he was just talking about the second instance. That did happen. First was Ulric, but Jesus Christ. He is either lying or can't fucking read for shit. How do you mix up two entirely different incarnations? When the narrative switches between first and third person for them?
Uh, I have no idea. I don't even know what series this is lol
Thought you might have. What with being around SB and all.

Gotcha. Yeah, I just saw it. Amazing. I never looked into that spoiler before, and thought he was just talking about the second instance. That did happen. First was Ulric, but Jesus Christ. He is either lying or can't fucking read for shit. How do you mix up two entirely different incarnations? When the narrative switches between first and third person for them?

This happens ALOT in Spacebattles, like you wouldn't even believe. It's one of the reasons why I usually wince whenever I see a Nasuverse thread because they somehow make what is ultimately a simple series marred by most of it being untranslated somehow be the most "inconsistent series" because they refuse to actually read and instead just make shit up(Somehow separating an entire chapter into being "it's own thing" because they refuse to acknowledge that maybe Servants and otherwise are far faster than we thought is now one of the more recent nonsense they have brought into their sphere of stupid).

One of the most standing things SB'ers created about it is the completely retarded "Servants can't blow up Planets" based on what Da Vinci stated off the cuff... except there are two problems with that:

1. Planets was never plural, it was singular "Planet" because it was in reference to just Earth(Because SB refuses to ever look into context or actually bring in context into the equation, which is what is precisely done with most of the franchises they don't like/worship)

2. And the second problem? They actually confirm later on that it's possible and Da Vinci clarifies exactly why it shouldn't be possible(i.e. mechanisms in place that makes it impossible for beings born on that planet to destroy that planet, i.e. something that wouldn't and doesn't exist for 99% of Planets in fiction):

There is many, many more things they have done this similar shit with but honestly, how they do Elric Melbone is hilariously no different than how they treat most franchises, even the ones they wank.
Once you realize they refuse to take context into account for any feat they push up or knock down, everything falls into place in a really morbid fashion.

Back