• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

King of time

Exceptional

Angry Inside Out GIF của Disney Pixar
This is what I can describe my current self

Servant Kiara isn't comparable to her True Demon or Beasts versions.

That's both true and false...
Servant Kiara isn't comparable to her True Demon(For extremely obvious reasons) or her Beast version... but Servant Kiara can become Beast III/R all over again if she so chooses, she just won't be able to become a Servant again doing so.
The real issue is that no one in Fairy Tail, 100 Year Quest or not, has no business even fighting Servant Kiara in the first place.

I'm pretty sure it's the same as Kiara, as Servant she isn't close to her Beast form level.

Again yes and no. Kama can fully become a Beast again if she so chooses... she just chooses not to do so. And again, no one in either version of Fairy Tail matches Servant Kama.

Only Extraverse BB but Servant FGO BB is much weaker, and her Foreigner class version is probably not strong enough.

Not even close. Summer BB is explicitly Extraverse BB in every degree possible which was why it took Rhongomyniad to defeat her and nothing else Chaldea did even remotely damaged her in Summer 3.

I forgot Draco, she is banned.

It's funny that he thinks banning Draco makes this fair... when it wouldn't considering the other villains and strong as shit Servants that's BARELY nerfed would still destroy Fairy Tail on their own...
Especially since he didn't ban TIAMAT who took a hit from Beast VII and was still throwing down even then :risigif

My knowledge on FT is limited tbh, let's say 100 years quest, that's where the strongest characters are, right?

Then why make the thread if your knowledge is that limited?
I can give the most hilarious example of a single Servant fucking up the world of Fairy Tail:

Ashiya Douman.
His simple ass presence can basically have him infect Dragons and other people with his bullshit Omnyodu Magecraft for the hell of it, straight up add on Dragons and extremely powerful Wizards into his Saint Graph or his Magecraft, screw with the time of day, make people not only unkillable unless you can sever their Karma but make them impossible to stop or reason with, etc.

Give him a single day and suddenly, whole ass Guilds and Dragons are no different than Heroic Spirit Swordmasters meanwhile people are turning ill and dying because he can infect people with a virus that basically kills them dead or just straight up activates FACE because fuck you through sheer and absolute brute force early :jordangif

By the moment Omniman of the animated series is MFTL+ but Moon level does take into account that he stopped an asteroid the size of Texas. So it would beat most of the list, Naruto, Ichigo and Vash are stronger but much slower, I don't know if they would count Omniman throwing them off the planet with his speed.

P.S Omniman in the comics is Planeta level and MFTL.
so the only remotely accurate take on the list is Vash.

and ironically Naruto and Ichigo?

hmmmm....

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Satoshi has Pikachu with him too here, the electric mouse about to ham on these zombie bitches and any non-zombie human dumb enough to pick a fight with them. :maybe

Genuinely surprised that no one is arguing against the Pokemon pair here, common sense prevails for once.
Frieren being any kind of threat to a Kage level ninja. :kobeha

LeonLex

Paramount
Genuinely surprised that no one is arguing against the Pokemon pair here, common sense prevails for once.
There are no big booms with pretty special effects for SB to wank.
Frieren being any kind of threat to a Kage level ninja. :kobeha
And you still have people arguing for her or even saying she one-shots with Zoltraack.
IDK why people think that spell is some insta-kill thing which can barely blocked or dodged.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
There are no big booms with pretty special effects for SB to wank.
Ah yes, of course. :witty
And you still have people arguing for her or even saying she one-shots with Zoltraack.
IDK why people think that spell is some insta-kill thing which can barely blocked or dodged.
I know, it's just a simple beam albeit one she can direct but there's nothing stopping Hiruzen from just dodging and killing her with a counter attack.

Besides that, Zoltraack needs to actually pierce the opponent to insta-kill them so Hiruzen can likely just tank it straight up. It's not like it's hax.

Salfarc

Paramount

BBhoteppu just being hypocrite now with all the downplay and gimp to Fate. And she used to argue with some thread openner who downplay and gimp fate. Don't remember which thread, but I remember she did argue for Fate against downplay and gimping in a thread before.

Then why make the thread if your knowledge is that limited?
Curiosity. I sometimes make thread not knowing the other side either. We want to know how the argument goes, and excited over it, Curiosity. You don't need to have extensive knowledge of both sides.

Like I can just make Artoria vs Idk, Mikasa from Toaru despite not knowing almost anything about Mikasa and I am looking forward for how the argument from Mikasa part goes vs Artoria. And looking forward for the back and forth between 2 sides, thats what vsbattle is for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back