Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
he just time trave to the past to change history, nothing impressive
cyeqomO.png

He literally says that's not what he's doing.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Yeah this is pretty explanatory. Zeref’s Neo Eclipse was explicitly going to destroy the current world by resetting time back to whatever point Zeref travels back to, with everything that followed that point previously being undone.

You’d need to be unaffected by changes in time to argue this not working, hence the urgency in stopping him from doing it

Tablos

Preeminent
But the only ones that win with Neo Eclipse are Zeref and Simp dragon , even if he succes and complete that spell, the other 99% of his own verse will be fucked up

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Im not arguing anything other then it being stupid to ignore how a spell is blatantly explained to work because it was prevented from happening

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
"This villain's entire plan actually isn't possible at all because I said so"

In other words.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
It’s like arguing no one in Dragon Ball besides Zeno is a universe buster because no one else has actually done it / or were prevented from doing so like Beerus vs Champa

White Queen’s dress go brrr

79e1397cf2b3af907d115de0235197c064f5a743_hq.jpg
Strong fire >

seth

Preeminent

the cope on them when linked with fanverse dnd respect thread

Some of these are interesting feats, but all the feats that could be useful against Overlord characters are either done by God's or done through broad scale environmental effects by characters and monsters that are subsonic and less durable than a wall, so the conclusions are massively wanked. By this respect threads conclusions, Drizzt and Wulfgar are hypersonic and can blow up buildings or towns. Neither game mechanics nor lore depict them as anywhere close to that. I genuinely don't know how someone can read a Forgotten Realms book and go "yeah, mid level characters are hypersonic and can blow up buildings". It's so utterly divorced from the actual setting as to be downright ridiculous.
i can`t even process that

when one guy posts feats about dnd

and the shit response he gets from the others

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Strong fire >
Not doing anything to her. Coronzon’s strongest spell = Othinus

White Queen is established both in her own story and crossovers to be more powerful than Othinus. Have you even read Blood Sign Pax and even know what it takes to kill her? Especially after the Secret Wars event?

Alice, True Gremlin Magic Gods, any maybe Touma with Dragon Strike are the only characters that can beat her. Period

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Not doing anything to her. Coronzon’s strongest spell = Othinus

White Queen is established both in her own story and crossovers to be more powerful than Othinus. Have you even read Blood Sign Pax and even know what it takes to kill her? Especially after the Secret Wars event?

Alice, True Gremlin Magic Gods, any maybe Touma with Dragon Strike are the only characters that can beat her. Period
implying being more powerful than Othinus is relevant to Coronzon
implying Flaming;Sword is literally equal to Othinus

I'm not doing this shit again bro:tupac

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
It’s okay when you dont even bother knowing the character I’m talking about too

And ignoring the many narrations saying Othinus and Coronzon are about equals for your headcanon to work

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
It’s okay when you dont even bother knowing the character I’m talking about too

And ignoring the many narrations saying Othinus and Coronzon are about equals for your headcanon to work
Says the one ignoring how a weakened Coronzon beat a stronger version of the Aiwass that killed a single nerfed Zombie.

Coronzon would fucking floor Othinus in a fight:tupac

Back