• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Says the one ignoring how a weakened Coronzon beat a stronger version of the Aiwass that killed a single nerfed Zombie.

:tupac
Off screen fight with the AAA involved

Try again.

Funny how you even argue with an off screen fight that had the AAA and Crowley also involved and yet ignore the several occasions with Coronzon at her best gets bullied by the same nerfed Magic Gods too

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Both the A.A.A. and Aiwass are directly implied to be above Aleister.

So your point is...?

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Off screen fight with the AAA involved

Try again.

Funny how you even argue with an off screen fight that had the AAA and Crowley also involved and yet ignore the several occasions with Coronzon at her best gets bullied by the same nerfed Magic Gods too
never happens btw

unless you're talking about when she gets 10v1'd and the fights that she doesn't take seriously because none of them can kill her :tupac

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
never happens btw

unless you're talking about when she gets 10v1'd and the fights that she doesn't take seriously because none of them can kill her :tupac
No I’m talking the one where she leaves beaten and bloodied against just Niang-Niang who the narration even says she’s unable to kill

A blast of pure fire erases any Magic God.

They can't resist it.
Wanna talk about never happening. This never happened GTFO with your shitty takes as usual

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Yeah no shit it never happened, because Coronzon never used it on a Magic God directly.

How's that relevant to Magic Gods resisting a power that takes precedence over powers of the surface world?

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
No I’m talking the one where she leaves beaten and bloodied against just Niang-Niang who the narration even says she’s unable to kill

Wanna talk about never happening. This never happened GTFO with your shitty takes as usual
Citation that Coronzon can't kill Niang-Niang.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Yeah no shit it never happened, because Coronzon never used it on a Magic God directly.

How's that relevant to Magic Gods resisting a power that takes precedence over powers of the surface world?
Because that precedence was worthless fluff that didn’t prevent Coronzon from losing to even a severely nerfed Magic God

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Because that precedence was worthless fluff that didn’t prevent Coronzon from losing to even a severely nerfed Magic God
Because she didn't use it on her, like I've said repeatedly.
This is like arguing that Nephthys would've beaten Accelerator even if he opened with the spear shit he pulled on her and only used that.
Spoiler alert: she wouldn't.

Still ignoring how beings of higher sephirah have to nerf themselves when they act in the surface world or are you going to misconstrue that one statement that contradicts several others regarding Coronzon and phase beings in general?

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Citation that Coronzon can't kill Niang-Niang.
For the several times now?

He looked back in surprise and saw the woman in a beige habit alighting on the ground. Her bat-like wings scattered as glowing particles.

“Sorry about the wait.”

“Whoa, um…what happened? You’re covered in blood!”

“Do not touch me. I can deal with this myself. My flight would not have gone unnoticed, so we need to settle things before the pursuit catches up.”

Surviving a direct clash with a Magic God without having her body torn apart was impressive, but Coronzon had decided it was not worth explaining to Hamazura. Also, she had decided to call it quits without actually defeating Niang-Niang. You could not exactly brag about quitting while you were ahead.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
For the several times now?
So the narration doesn't say she can't kill her, like I expected.

You're taking "she literally can't kill Niang-Niang" from "she decided not to continue fighting her when her plan kills her anyway".

like ??

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Because she didn't use it on her, like I've said repeatedly.
This is like arguing that Nephthys would've beaten Accelerator even if he opened with the spear shit he pulled on her and only used that.
Spoiler alert: she wouldn't.
A full power Nepthys kills Accel as easily just traveling back in time or stopping time

Still ignoring how beings of higher sephirah have to nerf themselves when they act in the surface world or are you going to misconstrue that one statement that contradicts several others regarding Coronzon and phase beings in general?
Already forgetting my scan showing Coronzon bypassed that with her physical vessel?

Try again

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
So the narration doesn't say she can't kill her, like I expected.

You're taking "she literally can't kill Niang-Niang" from "she decided not to continue fighting her when her plan kills her anyway".

like ??
Because it was too difficult for her to accomplish and she leaves that fight bloodied and beaten when the next time we see Niang Niang’s she no worse for wear

You regurgitate the same debunked garbage as usual keep ignoring things I’ve told you before and you don’t know jack shit about Unexplored Summon Blood Sign on top of that

Feel free to get in the last word if you want, clown

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
A full power Nepthys kills Accel as easily just traveling back in time or stopping time

Already forgetting my scan showing Coronzon bypassed that with her physical vessel?

Try again
I was referring to a nerfed Nephthys.
Not like there's any reason we'd have to believe her at full power would tank it anyway.

And no, the quote says she stabilizes herself in the surface world with an avatar.

That doesn't bypass the fact that lowering her soul level weakens her period.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Stfu clown same old same old garbage. Not even worth what I’ve already picked apart before.

It’s amazing you can be this smug yet stupid at the same time, where all you do is repeat the same debunked headcanon until you annoy the other person into not bothering anymore

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Because it was too difficult for her to accomplish and she leaves that fight bloodied and beaten when the next time we see Niang Niang’s she no worse for wear

You regurgitate the same debunked garbage as usual keep ignoring things I’ve told you before and you don’t know jack shit about Unexplored Summon Blood Sign on top of that

Feel free to get in the last word if you want, clown
So like I said, it wasn't worth Coronzon's effort and there's no reason to believe Niang-Niang would tank pure fire.

Unless you can provide a citation saying she can:tupac

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
I don't give a shit about what White Queen does or who actually wins, I was just pointing out that being above Othinus means nothing to Coronzon.

Coronzon > Dainsleif calamities = Othinus

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
And no, the quote says she stabilizes herself in the surface world with an avatar.

That doesn't bypass the fact that lowering her soul level weakens her period.
But you know what, just so everyone can know how full of crap you are, I’m going to address this. Yet again.

The quote says having an avatar merely “stabilizes” Coronzon and nothing about using her full power you say? You sure about that?

"Don't make me laugh. You are no more than exposed energy without an avatar. That much is clear from the fact that you borrowed his wife's body when giving him the Book of the Law. Just like me, you should only be able to wield your full power when you possess an avatar

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
But you know what, just so everyone can know how full of crap you are, I’m going to address this. Yet again.

An avatar merely “stabilizes” Coronzon you say? Doesn’t let her use her full power?
It's literally no different than Othinus requiring Gungnir for her power to not blow up in her face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back