Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Mr.OMG

Paramount
PSX_20240424_131626.jpg

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
So you had a page long back-and-forth over a series no one else pays attention to about two characters no one else knows in probably the most trafficked thread on the site

Yeah

Sure

Y'all ain't slick kid :maybe
The agenda must be maintained at all costs.

One and Only

Illustrious
So you had a page long back-and-forth over a series no one else pays attention to about two characters no one else knows in probably the most trafficked thread on the site

Yeah

Sure

Y'all ain't slick kid :maybe

They have like a 20+ page discourse on this exact subject back on the respect thread.

Paxton and Astaro have this argument at least twice every week for nearly the past two months.

I'm very sure they just couldn't help themselves. It's exhausting to read at this point.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
They have like a 20+ page discourse on this exact subject back on the respect thread.

Paxton and Astaro have this argument at least twice every week for nearly the past two months.

I'm very sure they just couldn't help themselves. It's exhausting to read at this point.

Yeah, see, that's fine. That's what that containment unit thread is for.

It's when it suddenly pops up in main street unprovoked that I start suspecting performance art.

Like, this is a vs forum. If you have a disagreement about two characters comparative strength, maybe, y'know........make a vs thread about it?

Just a thought :maybe

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
It would be even worse if it was show Saint of Killers, because feat wise he is above a God who has most of his power off of his throne. The show made it so God only got a tiny boost from the throne, and off of it, he is still stupidly powerful. This to the point that only Jesse's voice, and the Saint of Killers, can do anything about him. He was doing things like turning day into night, and moving the sun at FTL speeds.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
So TV preacher has stuff a weakened Archangel was pulling off in just Volume 4 but with the entire Solar System

BOOM! An earth-shattering boom could be heard.

The sunset sky that was dyed orange instantly became a starry night sky.

"Wha..."

Kamijou inadvertently looked up at the sky. Touya stopped breathing.

Night. It was as if something switched off the lights, and the evening sky suddenly became pitch black night. The unlucky symbol of the full moon hung over them. That was strange, no matter what, today should have been a crescent moon.

"W-what's going on?"

"Can't you tell? She turned the evening into night."

Kanzaki said it casually, but Kamijou was astounded.

It was easy to say that she changed the evening sky to night, but that meant that the person in front of them could control the relative positions of the earth to the sun. No, even the orbit of the moon was switched. That meant that the moon and other planets were under control.

Controlling celestial bodies.

Maybe that terrifying ability was so terrifying that people couldn't experience it personally, but this was a power that could destroy the world. For example, if the world's axis were tilted by ten degrees, a fourth of all life on earth would be destroyed. And if the world stopped spinning, the world would be instantly destroyed. The people standing on the world may not feel it, but actually, the world was spinning at a terrifying speed of 1666 kilometers an hour. If it suddenly stopped, it would be like making an emergency brake. The terrifying force could flip all the things on the surface of the Earth.

That meant...

That at anytime, at any place, once Misha decided it, the world would be at its end.

I know for sure Comics Saint of Killers is getting stomped.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Muh unstoppable, impossible to dodge, always kill anything guns that even killed “god”

Even though comparing the “god” in Preacher to the actual God is like comparing Homelander to Superman. Saint of Killers has always been a massive NLF and immensely overrated.

If there’s one thing Garth loves to shit on more than superheros, it’s Christianity and organized religion in general

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Muh unstoppable, impossible to dodge, always kill anything guns that even killed “god”

Even though comparing the “god” in Preacher to the actual God is like comparing Homelander to Superman. Saint of Killers has always been a massive NLF and immensely overrated.
Man I remember that
Even he obd back then wanked SOK

Going by this thread and @Atem, Saint of Killers durability is multi-continent level with his speed being around likely ftl (depending how far Heaven is to Earth).
His actual best feat is freezing the entirety of hell over including the billions of souls therein.

Satan couldn't do anything to hurt him either. The nuke feat isn't his most impressive durability feat. Taking a pounding from Satan, and shrugging it off actually is. People just like to exaggerate the nuke feat, espeacially on Comic Vine.

Hell was basically a planet so he is a life-wiper.

He would make it through the HST. Not beyond that though.
Naw, this stuff happened ridiculously fast. Both the Saint of Killers, and Satan could change hell instantly. It was also extremely casual on the former's part. His rage by itself was so intense that hell froze solid. He didn't even actually try to freeze it. His presence there was enough to do it. This was also before he even became the Saint of Killers. As a mortal spirit he was that powerful. After he got his revolvers, and assumed the title he became another beast entirely.

The revolvers themselves were forged from Death's scythe, and never miss. They also always kill. The best feat is killing Satan when he was in hell, and therefore at his strongest.

Cassidy somehow survived but Garth Ennis admitted that was a mistake on his part, and due in part of the fact he was still conceptualizing what he wanted the Saint of Killers to be.
Not sure. I said that more to show how impressive the feat was. Due to how quickly it happened. It was more like reality warping.

In terms of speed we have Genesis flying all the way from heaven, and to earth before possessing Jesse. Who the Saint of Killers should scale to. As there is nobody except god on his throne that can beat him in terms of raw power or physical ability.

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
thanks to mbxx the links are dead, but those threads were from 2005ish

changed the profile to outdated for now

Back