• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
See, this is why you lose every argument you start here. You bring shit up, someone tells you it doesn't work that way and why, and then you prance away from the burning wreckage of your argument declaring yourself the victor

I mean, it's the internet, you do you, but declaring yourself the winner of a debate when you've done nothing but convince everyone listening to your argument that you don't actually have an argument beyond "I want it to work this way" is perhaps a mite lacking in self-awareness
When you have nothing of value in your post, I respond accordingly

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Iceman struggles with dealing with a falling building or getting winded making a single ice golem smaller than a house.

Can’t dismiss those feats just because we don’t like them either
Why are you bringing up his low showing as if that shits the normal?

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Iceman struggles with dealing with a falling building or getting winded making a single ice golem smaller than a house.

Can’t dismiss those feats just because we don’t like them either

They haven't been dismissed, they are judged as the low-end of his capacity. They don't invalidate his higher showings, and it's specifically their higher showings being debated atm

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
This isnt the point of that part of the post but okay

What are you even talking about. Neither him freezing reality and him freezing space-time are not forms of flowery language in any sense of the word. I havent treated it as anything other than what it is.
Which is again, messing with reality. Which I’ve argued is nothing special.
Considering you keep saying that all espers warp reality at a quantum level, you've been trying to equate what they do to what Bobby did.
Because that’s exactly what Bobby did in the scan and freezing time won’t matter because Beginning Child can use her powers in an environment (center of a black hole) where time doesn’t flow.
No, not it’s not a feat. You need to actually be doing something. I dont and never have cared who states what when it comes to what a character can do. It’s why I hate it when people go "Well cell said he could blow up the solar system" as a feat.

:Wut:
It’s not about me, thats just how Hax works in the OBD. Hax doesnt care about biggatons, Hax has level and thats about it
Cell was his own statement, this is the author themselves clearly explaining how a character’s power works and the extent of which they can survive with it.
You haven't shown a single feat or shred of evidence to even put them on Bobbys level
You haven’t posted a single feat Iceman’s done on their own that outdoes the Big Bang, just argue lol freezing reality against a character that changes reality anyway.
The OP has them going all out at max power. I don't even need to post the feat for bobby since you've seen it yourself
And it’s not enough,
But your unable to post even a single feat for this character doing or resisting anything on this level outside of "narration"
Read above. You’re not going to get an actual feat of her doing that stuff because Bio Hacked never actually presented itself a situation where she ended up in a Black Hole or before the universe began. Doesn’t mean we just ignore the narrator explaining the mechanics behind their ability
Why are you bringing up his low showing as if that shits the normal?
It’s the pointlessness of arguing a character being many times stronger then their own feats demonstrate because the one or two times they hurt a character whole tiers above them.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Which is again, messing with reality. Which I’ve argued is nothing special.
Okay and thats your opinion which means nothing about the actual debate. Hell I could think reality warping is the strongest thing in fiction and it would mean just as little
Because that’s exactly what Bobby did in the scan and freezing time won’t matter because Beginning Child can use her powers in an environment (center of a black hole) where time doesn’t flow.
You keep saying this, this isnt a feat. Show her actually doing it.
Cell was his own statement, this is the author themselves clearly explaining how a character’s power works and the extent of which they can survive with it.
This is an author stating how a characters powers work and then never showing them actually doing it. They don't have feats.
You haven’t posted a single feat Iceman’s done on their own that outdoes the Big Bang, just argue lol freezing reality against a character that changes reality anyway.
You haven't posted a single feat of her ACTUALLY doing anything with a big bang or black hole. You've just been arguing that "well the narrator says it, therefore it must be true"
And it’s not enough
Your right they arent enough to beat Bobby.
It’s the pointlessness of arguing a character being many times stronger then their own feats demonstrate because the one or two times they hurt a character whole tiers above them.
What are you even talking about? We are using their high ends, the OP has them going all out. it doesnt matter if its an outlier because we are using them at their max potential. You can not like it all you want, take it up with the OP of that thread but to then do the reverse and downplay because "he got winded making ice golems"? Thats one of the silliest takes ive seen from you in a long time. Your normally more level headed than this

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Also fuck me do I get proven more right about how yall niggas act with To Aru every god damn day.
You guys will say almost anything to try and have them not lose a fight.

At least Paxton will admit when something loses but god damn Astaro this shits sad

Well, he said he was here because we were flinging shit so maybe he's just trying to fit in? :catskully

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Okay and thats your opinion which means nothing about the actual debate. Hell I could think reality warping is the strongest thing in fiction and it would mean just as little
Reality warping between two character that do so in an identical manner being nothing special isn’t an opinion, it’s just a fact.
You keep saying this, this isnt a feat. Show her actually doing it.
She hasn’t but this is such a copout unless you can prove it’s contradicted, I’m not going to bother with this argument.
This is an author stating how a characters powers work and then never showing them actually doing it. They don't have feats.
You got Accelerator being able to use his powers on even multiversal attacks so long as he knows the vector at work or shake up an entire galaxy, you got Holistic Espers like Kimi who make black holes across random locations in the universe. Beginning Child being able to protect themselves in a black hole or the Big Bang is hardly that big of a stretch.
You haven't posted a single feat of her ACTUALLY doing anything with a big bang or black hole. You've just been arguing that "well the narrator says it, therefore it must be true"
read above.
Your right they arent enough to beat Bobby.

What are you even talking about? We are using their high ends, the OP has them going all out. it doesnt matter if it’s an outlier because we are using them at their max potential. You can not like it all you want, take it up with the OP of that thread but to then do the reverse and downplay because "he got winded making ice golems"? Thats one of the silliest takes ive seen from you in a long time. Your normally more level headed than this
Show me his best high end feat he’s done on his own. That doesn’t involve beating an obviously jobbing opponent so we don’t seriously argue Herald level Spider-Man from beating up Firelord

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Reality warping between two character that do so in an identical manner being nothing special isn’t an opinion, it’s just a fact.
If you say so
She hasn’t but this is such a copout unless you can prove it’s contradicted, I’m not going to bother with this argument.
Its not a copout. Something not being contradicted doesnt suddenly make it true. Can't really contradict something if the something is never demonstrated or shown can you.

But I'll take the concession.
You got Accelerator being able to use his powers on even multiversal attacks so long as he knows the vector at work or shake up an entire galaxy, you got Holistic Espers like Kimi who make black holes across random locations in the universe. Beginning Child being able to protect themselves in a black hole or the Big Bang is hardly that big of a stretch.
Accelerator doing that was something he actually did
I dont know who Kimi is but if shes ACUTUALLY done it then thats fine
Beginning Child doesnt have this going for her so yes, its a stretch.
Show me his best high end feat he’s done on his own. That doesn’t involve beating an obviously jobbing opponent so we don’t seriously argue Herald level Spider-Man from beating up Firelord
You've seen it. You don't like the feat so you claim its someone jobbing. This is dishonest as hell Astaro

If we said it was Spider-Man at his absolute peak we would aslo use him one tapping Galactus not him beating firelord. Your failing to understand what Peak means

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Yeah if we really want to go down the rabbit hole of statements having to be proven rather than contradicted that's uh... :tupac

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Ignoring statements, like that’s ever consistently applied here, and going full on with Marvel’s trash scaling

Got it, not even worth it at this point

No wonder you got the FullMoon Evergreens in response to this kind of wank

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Ignoring statements, like that’s ever consistently applied here, and going full on with Marvel’s trash scaling

Yes, ive been 100% consistent on it. Even made a rant about it a while ago

A statement by itself means fuck and all. You can be mad, you can call marvel scaling trash. But at least I can post the feats

Concession Accepted

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Yes, ive been 100% consistent on it. Even made a rant about it a while ago

A statement by itself means fuck and all. You can be mad, you can call marvel scaling trash. But at least I can post the feats

Concession Accepted
You’re the one conceding here bro by saying the author is wrong about the power they thought up and how it works.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

No wonder you got the FullMoon Evergreens in response to this kind of wank

Kid

You're one of them :skully

You even follow the same debate tactics of "making up your own rules" and "declaring yourself victor from the bottom of the heap"

(See that was shit flinging :maybe )

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
You’re the one conceding here bro by saying the author is wrong about the power they thought up and how it works.
Again, Statements without evidence backing it up mean nothing. It could come from God himself and I would say the same shit. The author can say whatever the hell he wants. If there isnt any substance to what hes saying then its hot garbage.

I have not conceeding a single thing. How you got that after saying your bowing out of the argument is WILD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back