• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Kid

You're one of them :skully

You even follow the same debate tactics of "making up your own rules" and "declaring yourself victor from the bottom of the heap"

(See that was shit flinging :maybe )
Why because I ask you a simple question that you failed to respond as you resign yourself to the sidelines?

Again, Statements without evidence backing it up mean nothing. It could come from God himself and I would say the same shit. The author can say whatever the hell he wants. If there isnt any substance to what hes saying then its hot garbage.

I have not conceeding a single thing. How you got that after saying your bowing out of the argument is WILD
Yeah yeah, whatever helps your sleep at night

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
fucking_hell.jpg

Astaro please. That was THE cringiest thing you could have said in this moment

Again, Statements without evidence backing it up mean nothing. It could come from God himself and I would say the same shit. The author can say whatever the hell he wants. If there isnt any substance to what hes saying then its hot garbage.

I have not conceeding a single thing. How you got that after saying your bowing out of the argument is WILD

This is seriously a thing for our forum and debating style, I'm not sure how people can not get that...
That's why we explicitly laugh at those who use shit from authors because most of the time, it's directly contradicted outright later on or the author has no idea of what they mean.

There's a damn good reason most Nasu fans on this forum never discuss the Moon Cell openly or why me, Admant and Blade tend ignore what Kubo himself states unless it lines up with what the series itself shows for Bleach.
It's like missing the forest for the goddamned trees to believe in the way Spacebattles does because it tends to lead into absolutely garbage debating. When even VSB doesn't do that shit...

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Why because I ask you a simple question that you failed to respond as you resign yourself to the sidelines?

Kid

I asked you the question

And then you declared you were here because we were flinging shit

This was like ten minutes ago

Do you just delete all parts of a conversation that don't go how you wanted them?

Or are you still hung up over the fact that you don't get to invalidate feats because you don't like them :kobeha

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
This can be pretty bad for vs , with this we have the classic Firelord losing to Spiderman or Magneto vs Wooden gun
Why argue Spider-Man’s feats when you can just argue that one time he beat up Firelord that utterly eclipses everything else he’s actually ever done and while completely ignoring that this equally makes it so Heralds of Galactus can be argued to lose to street level fighters

:hestonpls

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
This can be pretty bad for vs , with this we have the classic Firelord losing to Spiderman or Magneto vs Wooden gun

Sure, except Bobby is an Omega-level mutant, which means his potential ceiling is basically non-existent

Everything he's done, even the super high-end shit, fits within reason for that classification.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
And we acknowledge them appropriately.

Anyone using spider-man beating firelord as a NORMAL feat for spider-man is a clown
Anyone using Wooden Gun as something NORMAL for magneto is also a clown

We all know this
Why argue Spider-Man’s feats when you can just argue that one time he beat up Firelord that utterly eclipses everything else he’s actually ever done and while completely ignoring that this equally makes it so Heralds of Galactus can be argued to lose to street level fighters

utterly eclipses anything else hes done
ignores Spider-Man becoming Captain Universe or One Tapping Galactus

Astaro PLEASE, at least pretend you know what High and Low end showings are. You've been at this hobby too long to be making statements like this. It makes you look like you have no idea what your talking about

Tablos

Preeminent
Also the problem with Kakine in vs is the fact that everytime he got a power up , he is stomped and we can´t see a shit.
The famous post revival only appeared to get his ass kicked the next page

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Or that one time the entire Celestial race of empty hype frauds got 360 No Scoped by Black Bolt with a single shout

Last edited:

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
If the Beginning Child is apparently so OP why didn't she survive Othinus?

Hmmmmm?:carlton
How do you know she didn't?
And how do you know she didn't let it happen to begin with?

Beginning Child > Othinus > the rest of the verse

it makes sense :mjpls

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Also the problem with Kakine in vs is the fact that everytime he got a power up , he is stomped and we can´t see a shit.
So essentially he was better when he first appeared
:heston

It's ridiculous to even try and argue consistency when the whole existence of authors not understanding shit or sometimes DO understand but having to constrain their world due to story telling is ridiculous when we have constantly brought up fucking FINAL FANTASY 7:

The franchise where you either believe Advent Children is the high end altogether or you actually read what the story tells you and shows you and realize the series is like Solar System+ BEFORE we get to the ridiculous Multiple Timelines and the Lifestream on Earth influences the whole ass Solar System of the "Remakes".

High and Low Ends are both supposed to be taken into account equally, not in bias fashion. That's the entire existence of VS. debating.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
He didn't get a power up in OT and post-revival Kakine lost to very specific circumstances in both cases.

Not what I'd consider a bad track record.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
He didn't get a power up in OT and post-revival Kakine lost to very specific circumstances in both cases.

Not what I'd consider a bad track record.
Kinda like Iihiko

didnt lose because he just straight up lost, but lost because of a very specific scenario.

Makes sense.

Back