• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren't they the strongest now?
@Xhominid The Apex

Honest to god, I don't even know...
The Anime does have Shutara in Bankai at Planetary and Ichigo should be above that due to how bullshit strong he is at the end with Soul King Yhwach... or at the very least, he should be matching Naruto in strength.

But that ultimately depends how the Anime actually classifies the Soul Society, Heuco Muendo and The World of The Living as either 3 Planets or... 3 Universes.

No it isn't, since Bounded Fields don't overwrite other bounded fields. Or at least, I've never seen one do that.

Actually, they can... it's just the one time they do so, it was either in an OP or it can happen in FGO's beta testing which the team only removed due to it cluttering the fuck out of the screen but it very much can happen.

Doesn't help that Domain Expansions are not even remotely close to Bounded Fields and are hilariously unstable even in canon(Which is why the 3 Way DE failed miserably rather than even tried overlapping).

That's a question regarding if Reality Marbles overtake other Reality Marbles.

Alice doesn't have a reality marble- unless you want to define her 'texture' creating ability as a RM equivalent, in which case we see that Reality Marbles definitely don't overtake normal bounded fields, which JJK DEs are most equivalent to.

Hey Imaginary, dumbass, Reality Marbles at the end of the day is just a top grade version of a Bounded Field...
That's why while Medea doesn't have one, she can virtually mimic one using multiple Bounded Fields molded in just the right way(which we literally see in her sole FGO interlude).

No, since Circe is able to put up her workshop in Raum's Bounded Field without any interference.

...Or maybe that proves the point rather than the retardation you are stating? The fact you can have a Bounded Field within a Bounded Field kinda shows that Bounded Fields are far stronger and far more stable than Domain Expansions.

Tablos

Preeminent
The Shinnig Star that can defeat Blue Aoko is an Alice's creation , she is that bullshit , and SB spergs thinks that Sukuna is more impresive than her....

What gets me more is that despite Touko's preparations, she couldn't do shit to Alice at all in the grand scheme of this, including basically fucking around with Mystic Eyes just to try and get over on Alice's and still failed miserably.

Touko is the same bitch that straight up is scary to Prelati as she basically went on a tear and destroyed his recent incarnation and some of his safehouses due to that... Prelati is no bitch either.
It's something I had a feeling in the back of my head that they was gonna do slimy ass shit like that:
That because Aoko, Alice and Shizuki are Servants, it must further mean that Servants aren't really all that strong rather than the 3 are just that nonsense(Which again speaks volumes in comparison to Ryougi Shiki who had issues with Mephistopheles which SB is now hilariously ignoring).

Tablos

Preeminent
Aoko a magician , Alice one of the few witches and Shizuki the werewolfes stomper , the 3 of them are easily among the strongest modern humans and Aoko herself is a solid condidate to strongest modern human.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Never seen Accel nullify anything safe for maybe that time he made Nephthys regeneration instead make her rot

That said, their not actually stopping time on the opponent, their just moving so fast time looks stopped from their perspective based on BB’s scans on that SB thread

Neat but current Accel stops attacks in the octillion times the speed of light range so just moving as fast as tachyons isn’t enough

Last edited:

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Accelerator nullifies things in general with his ability. What he did in NT22 isn't anything new.

He disperses/tears apart the energy comprising things with vector control, the only thing that changed was his perspective/knowledge at the time.

Which itself is an entirely different thing from his soul level with the Clonoth enhancing him directly.

No they havent shown any resistance to time based attacks. Time stop works on both of them.

Then that's enough as both Aoko and U-Olga have Time Fuckery that basically ends the both of them.

Accelerator nullifies things in general with his ability. What he did in NT22 isn't anything new.

He disperses/tears apart the energy comprising things with vector control, the only thing that changed was his perspective/knowledge at the time.

Which itself is an entirely different thing from his soul level with the Clonoth enhancing him directly.

Cool words, too bad there's no credibility behind them...

Accelerator nullifies with his higher soul level :char

Seriously, what the hell is this even supposed to mean :lolwat

Tablos

Preeminent
Accelerator never showed feats vs time paradoxes , Aoko by herself can use that to stomp both Kakine and Accelerator.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Why does any of this matter again?

Accelerator (and Kakine by extension) outspeeds both of them to an enormous degree.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Accelerator never showed feats vs time paradoxes , Aoko by herself can use that to stomp both Kakine and Accelerator.
Paradoxes as in traveling back in time and killing them in the past to paradox them out of existence in the present? If so, sure

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Then that's enough as both Aoko and U-Olga have Time Fuckery that basically ends the both of them.

Cool words, too bad there's no credibility behind them...

Seriously, what the hell is this even supposed to mean :lolwat
I can provide quotes explaining everything I say.

Don't just claim I'm making shit up: ask for a citation like a normal person, so I can explain what I'm talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back