• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
The recent event. She got killed before Chaldea showed up and that made her future self show up to undo it.
And was that an action carried out by her present self post-death or her future self noticing and going back in time? If the latter, then it counts as another character so moot since the one for the thread died and isn’t doing anything else

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Not answering my question. And plus how is there a future version when she died in the present? Is it a future version from another timeline?

Tablos

Preeminent
Not answering my question. And plus how is there a future version when she died in the present? Is it a future version from another timeline?
is as bullshit as you think is , Present Aoko dies and she from the future comes to save herself and also the world because Shinning Star will destroy the world.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Accelerator with the Clonoth/wings enhancing him has the physiology of a higher angel thus detaching him from human history :char

Tablos

Preeminent
Accelerator with the Clonoth/wings enhancing him has the physiology of a higher angel thus detaching him from human history :char
Human history is at minimum solar system but that does't matters because the fifth magic operates at universal range , so Accelerator is still under Aoko hax.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
is as bullshit as you think is , Present Aoko dies and she from the future comes to save herself and also the world because Shinning Star will destroy the world.
Is there an explanation given? Because unless it’s either stated she can mess with time posthumously or she can make herself a paradox to exist in the future and ignore the past, I see no reason to think this is anything other than an alternate timeline self as the immediate explanation

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
And was that an action carried out by her present self post-death or her future self noticing and going back in time? If the latter, then it counts as another character so moot since the one for the thread died and isn’t doing anything else

It's all the same person. The whole "time traveler" thing kinda throws linear time out the window, but basically she got killed, felt it in the future where she wasn't supposed to be dead, and then went back to check what happened.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Human history is at minimum solar system but that does't matters because the fifth magic operates at universal range , so Accelerator is still under Aoko hax.
You know I'm talking about human history in Index and not PHH in Fate right :tupac

Not like I see what range has to do with it?

If you're detached from history itself can Aoko still affect you, is what I'm asking.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Is there an explanation given? Because unless it’s either stated she can mess with time posthumously or she can make herself a paradox to exist in the future and ignore the past, I see no reason to think this is anything other than an alternate timeline self as the immediate explanation

"Time paradox" is her entire thing, and it's explicitly the exact same person who felt herself "die" and then traveled back to deal with it.

It's explicitly not parallel universe stuff because that belongs to Zelretch. Everything she does is inside the same time stream, which is why the Counter Force tried to unexist her the moment she woke up her Magic

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
It's all the same person. The whole "time traveler" thing kinda throws linear time out the window, but basically she got killed, felt it in the future where she wasn't supposed to be dead, and then went back to check what happened.

Tell you what, where can I look this up? Because this is all literally the first time I’ve seen any of this argued for Aoko

Tablos

Preeminent
You know I'm talking about human history in Index and not PHH in Fate right :tupac

Not like I see what range has to do with it?

If you're detached from history itself can Aoko still affect you, is what I'm asking.
You are still in the lifespan of the universe , something that Aoko can alter

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
"Time paradox" is her entire thing, and it's explicitly the exact same person who felt herself "die" and then traveled back to deal with it.

It's explicitly not parallel universe stuff because that belongs to Zelretch. Everything she does is inside the same time stream, which is why the Counter Force tried to unexist her the moment she woke up her Magic
So she is a paradox? Okay, good enough if she’s really called as such

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Toaru is pretty bad when dealing with time. There are quite a few characters that can make themselves acasual or unaffected by changes in time but actually controlling time, only Magic Gods and Alice have ever demonstrated in the canon series anyway

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Kanzaki, looking like her heart would stop beating any second, said, “Angels cannot kill
humans without an order from God, and yet…have you even forgotten that, Power of
God? The number of souls to be judged during the ‘final judgment’ in the New
Testament is decided ahead of time.
You would understand that killing people so
carelessly now would equate to bringing that judgment to ruin! You told us that!”

He felt like he’d heard that from Tsuchimikado before.

He said that God would come down to Earth at the end of the world, then decide on a
case-by-case basis who would go to heaven and who would go to hell.

Leaving religious notions behind, the logic was a sort of time paradox. If it killed
someone who was never originally supposed to be killed, their children would never be
born.
And then their grandchildren and their great-grandchildren—none of them would
be born. Just like how someone who uses a time machine is a transcender who can bend
history to his will, this angel, who was out of position with the history of mankind, had
the power to change mankind’s future and its ultimate end.

A transcender.
- OT4
This is the quote in question regarding angels being detached from fate/sparks and sprays/causality (etc etc) and Astaro can probably find the quotes comparing Accelerator to that of an angel if I don't find them first :char

mfs saying I make shit up :wow

King of time

Exceptional
Phản ứng tạm biệt GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back