• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Am I missing something here with the anime feats? David Productions Part 3 anime for the fight is a direct copy of the manga

The OVA series admittedly gives some neat extra strength feats like DIO lifting and carrying an entire boat and Star Platinum lifting and hurling the top of a building at DIO who proceeds to punch the thing to dust

But I don’t see it making much difference. DIO solos either way by way of timestop and then freezing their blood

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Am I missing something here with the anime feats? David Productions Part 3 anime for the fight is a direct copy of the manga

The OVA series admittedly gives some neat extra strength feats like DIO lifting and carrying an entire boat and Star Platinum lifting and hurling the top of a building at DIO who proceeds to punch the thing to dust

But I don’t see it making much difference. DIO solos either way by way of timestop and then freezing their blood
it's not even for part 3, DP randomly added a scene in phantom blood where Dio splits clouds with SRSE, that's usually what people are going for when they include anime feats in jojo matches

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
it's not even for part 3, DP randomly added a scene in phantom blood where Dio splits clouds with SRSE, that's usually what people are going for when they include anime feats in jojo matches
Oh, yeah. The first thing I thought was the final fight of Part 3 and I literally just now went through watching both anime versions to see WTF you guys were talking about

Death Battle calc’d the anime feat for Space Ripper Stingy Eyes at 10.6 Megatons of TNT which you could argue potentially adds to his physical strength since all he’s doing is physically squeezing pressurized liquid from his eyes with such force

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Yuji has no answe to
"And then we chained time stops and ping pong'd his ass around the city"
Jotaro and Dio have a cool down time, so he kinda does

Manga versions get slaughtered by Yuji. It’s a mismatch. Anime however boosted Part 1 Dio up heavily

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Jotaro and Dio have a cool down time, so he kinda does

Manga versions get slaughtered by Yuji. It’s a mismatch. Anime however boosted Part 1 Dio up heavily
Dio Time Stops
Jotaro does his time stop when Dio's is about to end
Chain repeatedly

Also I forget but where was it stated or shown that it has a cooldown?

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
it does have a cooldown, most notably in the Made in Heaven fight
although jotaro and dio are so many times faster than JJK characters idk that it would be a factor

still, city block level punches against town or coty level characters isn’t doing much

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

CV clowns really arguing Yhwach beats Midora, the Shadow Dragons, Darsch, or even outright clears this gauntlet

Also, low-key hilarious how they have Haumei at the end of the gauntlet as if she were the strongest. CV’s Fire Force wank as strong as ever

OT: the Medium from Magi is the only one on the list that Yhwach beats. Don’t know the Nun character, and everyone else slaughters

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

Goku literally fist bumps the team out of existence. Only one I don’t know for sure is GOH but based on what I’ve heard, their more a match for GT and Toriko

it does have a cooldown, most notably in the Made in Heaven fight
although jotaro and dio are so many times faster than JJK characters idk that it would be a factor

still, city block level punches against town or coty level characters isn’t doing much

It only has the barest of minimum of cooldown as Jotaro needs to take a good breathe before doing it again.
Also, there's the Drama CD where DIO did use his laser eyes while in time stop against Jotaro in the final clash so there's that

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

CV clowns really arguing Yhwach beats Midora, the Shadow Dragons, Darsch, or even outright clears this gauntlet

Also, low-key hilarious how they have Haumei at the end of the gauntlet as if she were the strongest. CV’s Fire Force wank as strong as ever

OT: the Medium from Magi is the only one on the list that Yhwach beats. Don’t know the Nun character, and everyone else slaughters
Yhwach: Changes the future
Midora:
Screenshot_7.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back