• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
AM: I'm sure to win because of my superior feats
Primus:
Bm-singularityablyss_treeoflife.jpg
Did someone say Kaballah?
Gate.png

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
To be honest, I agree with this somewhat. Mainly arguing any character dodging a beam meaning their light speed to FTL off that alone.

It needs to fit two criteria IMO

One, what is the nature of the beam? If it’s some unidentified magic or even scientific based beam, it obviously shouldn’t just be light speed because it looks like a beam or laser

Two, did the character truly react to the laser after it already fired and as it approached them or simply dodge or defend ahead of time? If they did either, it’s not a reaction feat anymore then I’m a bullet timer from moving out of the way ahead of time of someone firing a gun at me. And even if they did react after it fired, they had to have dodged or successfully defended against the beam from close range to really be argued Light speed to FTL

Misaka, as an example for one of the combatants this season, more then earned her LS-FTL reflexes from dodging Mugino’s Meltdowner beams at close range on numerous occasions, which are based on real life particle / electron beams that even reflect off reflective surfaces just like a real life laser

giphy.gif

Also helps that on top of that, her own lightning is stated to travel at light speed on multiple occasions, no matter how hard Genkidama copes about this fact
Also, Academy City has straight up speed of light laser weaponry at their disposal.

King of time

Exceptional
People still salty that Ritsuka owns the previous MC. :russ
In old lore, servants being compared to DA would be unfair since servants are much more powerful generally. The absolute strongest DAA were lucky for being able to compete with individual servants at that time (which were largely fsn or fz tier) but most were just superhuman level with some unique special ability whereas normal DA were just fodder zombies mostly.

In new lore servants are trash tier. The lower tier dead apostle ancestors are ultra high tier servants and the high tier DAA are divine spirit level.

Regular dead apostles of a decently high rank are now actual servant tier. Someone like vlov for example is not even an actual ancestor yet can destroy multiple city blocks just from standing in an area, he's on the level of heroes that lived in the age of gods aka most of the servants from FSN discounting any ultra hax Noble phantasms
This is even funnier, a quote from an avid Tsukihime fanboy on Reddit

Again, I really do feel SB these days just think that because someone or something LOOKS impressive, that means it's really fucking good and beyond anything that looks "unimpressive".

Jack breaks this dude's legs and show him what a true G is.

This is even funnier, a quote from an avid Tsukihime fanboy on Reddit

Really is funny how bad Tsukihime Remake broke some dudes and caused them to go full retard on the subject...
Like yes, Dead Apostles and Dead Apostle Ancestors did get stronger... but to say that even the "weakest" Dead Apostle(aka a Ghoul if we go by what Remake has for the classes) is stronger than say Gilgamesh is such a retarded thing to say that it beggars belief. It makes it worse that Dead Apostle Noel, whose supposed to be Rank VI according to Type Lumina... would only be as strong as a Demonic Beast... which would be really strong but she's not above any Servant considering mid-tiers can eat them for breakfast.

This is even more ridiculous considering, if we go by the Type-Moon Wiki, there are Dead Apostle DEINOs in Lostbelt 7... and they aren't beyond any Servant by that logic... and I shouldn't have to say that Tsukihime Remake came out before Lostbelt 7...

It doesn't help the only Dead Apostle Ancestor we have... is Vlov who is nerfed to shit due to literally being too weak to handle his Principle and Arcueid would have murdered him if she was at 30% which is NOT the case at all when she fought Nero Fabro in the Original Continuity. Ultimately Dead Apostle Ancestors did get stronger... but it's also extremely clear alot of those Tsukihime Fans have never read Fate because usually, it's either that or dead ass state that Dead Apostle Ancestors are on the level of Beasts and TYPEs(This was actually said at one point, thank fuck LB7 existed and tore that to shreds...).

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
"First off WOU simply doesn't have the feats to kill Mahoraga. It repeatedly fails to kill people vastly slower, weaker, and less hax than Mahoraga. Realistically Mahoraga is going to get regeneration after he adapts a single time and then WOU simply can't kill him, at that point its a tie at best."

uhhh

yeah that may be ignoring some context:tupac

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
"First off WOU simply doesn't have the feats to kill Mahoraga. It repeatedly fails to kill people vastly slower, weaker, and less hax than Mahoraga. Realistically Mahoraga is going to get regeneration after he adapts a single time and then WOU simply can't kill him, at that point its a tie at best."

uhhh

yeah that may be ignoring some context:tupac
A_emoji_laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back