• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
...because Mubong can affect concepts, and thus nullify his regeneration

:rock
??? the most conceptual shit Mubong ever did was the law bullshit he used to try and keep the Arks from entering Renewal Earth (which you know didn't work) mind it wouldn't matter cause nothing in the manhwa suggests that Satan's regen is conceptual. Taking Satan's heart was enough to weaken it and after his fight with Mubong he couldn't even regen his arms or the hole in his chest.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
YBW5yFN_d.webp

I guess Stands can’t phase through Yuji then…..

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
lol

Medaka getting the chance to use Scar Dead on Dragon King Touma (which arguably doesn't even work):tupac

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member

@OtherGalaxy

OG. It turns out that you are my dupe's dupe. I always knew you were my alter ego.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Imagine arguing Batman beating Spider-Man in 2024. :heston

AlterSullivan

Sorry I post wrong, Vlov being a senior servant is a retarded saying

Oh, yeah if you compare him to the likes of Quetz throwing the axe of Marduk, he falls short.
He is more in line with more average Saint Graphs like the ones from FSN or Apocrypha. Since rank VI DA seem to be around that level based on Mash vs Noel/Roa.
His Idea Blood aside, since that's pretty much the same thing as Fenrir's Authority based on the later's description.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back