• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

shiny

Paramount
I mean, why not? Thats an issue they have against Fate, why not call them out when they don't seem to find it an issue for other verse?
And they will still say something there. Take Sheldon as an example.
Especially when it comes to a favorite series like Bolo and a “favorite” like Fate.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

Lots of cope from Bleachers and surprising Dragon Ball fans.

Which is odd. Edens Zero has only just started approaching DBS levels. There’s so many much stronger Universal+ to outright Multiversal characters that Edens Zero isn’t even close to being able to beat

You don’t need to wank SSG Goku universe shaking feat to “complex multiverse levels”

Especially when it comes to a favorite series like Bolo and a “favorite” like Fate.

Atleast you are learning about that...

You can literally tell SB everything they are saying themselves is inconsistent, the fact that no series is consistent because not every author cares about consistency when it comes to their stories(This is why you can have an attack that can be a danger to the entire Planet be treated as such but someone even stronger can maybe just wipe out half of a city and not be seen as a joke).

You can point out using 2 quotes about the Bolo being able to operate in Nanoseconds when you "consistently" state it can only operate in thousandths of a second, they'll pretend that's somehow more "consistent". I have seen these dudes argue that Giovanni is absolutely right that Adolla stretches across the entire universe(Because characters giving exposition MUST be right... right?) even when we clearly see that Arthur wasn't touched despite being outside of Earth's Gravitational Pull and Death even states so... because they really wanted ORT to lose that badly.

I have seen these dudes argue that Las Noches must be as huge as California to as big as a CONTINENT meanwhile using pictures of the room Arruerio is in to say it must be CITY SIZED to prove their point just so they can win arguments.
I have seen them argue that because Sound Jutsu exists, Naruto characters must be stuck within the realms of the Speed of Sound despite that CS1 Sasuke outran a Sound Jutsu, other Ninja like Zetsu has theirs connected to a Gauntlet and has to be close range and Nature Chakra explicitly enhances all Jutsu.

There's no point in trying to slap them down because they won't ever admit it, that would mean Gilgamesh would lose to the Bolo, even when all feats are on the table because that means so should Anti-Feats too... which, of course, doesn't apply to the Bolo in any way(Despite the fact that the Bolo would absolutely have anti-feats like every being in fiction).

'The last - and largest - standardized Bolo introduced into service. The Mark XXXIII weighed no less than 32,000 tons and mounted a main armament of three independently-turreted 200cm Hellbores with a secondary armament of fourteen 20cm Hellbore infinite repeaters in two lateral batteries. Equipped with a very sophisticated indirect fire system, the sheer firepower of the Mark XXXIII was a reversion to the old siege unit thinking, though it was normally referred to as a planetary siege unit, not merely a continental one. No one knows how many Mark XXXIIIs were actually built, but official planning called for them to be deployed in independent brigades of 24 units each. Despite the increase in weight, speed remained equivalent to the Mark XXXI, and the Mark XXXIII's internal counter-grav could supply the assault landing capability for which the Mark XXXII had required an auxiliary unit.'

Like this shouldn't even be a contest but this is how ridiculous it all goes, this is why it's best to just leave rather than continue debates if the person cannot handle the fact that it would lose. A Bolo shouldn't even be in the same sentence as a Servant but hey, apparently it just does according to SB because at the end of the day... it's what they like more.

Yeah, the more I do even simple looks, the more embarrassing it is for SB to defend this tank so hard...
The funny part is:

What's stopping Gilgamesh from just... using GoB from WITHIN the Bolo? What's stopping Gilgamesh from just phasing INSIDE the Bolo and destroying it himself? Hell, if we are giving Gilgamesh all feats, what's stopping the dude from just pulling a SUPERIOR Bolo from outside of his Gate of Babylon? The Bolo is a Human Creation, after all.

Salfarc

Paramount
But calling it out at least will take the problem to the surface for other to see, even when they refuse to

But calling it out at least will take the problem to the surface for other to see, even when they refuse to

I have done that and nothing happened because they don't want to see the problem happen.
I and others have done that and people have agreed... only to literally do the same shit later or worse, pretend it's a FEATURE of a VS. debate site to be so up in it's own ass with absolutely bullshit takes because "That's what's expected" somehow.

As someone who has been around alot of VS. debate sites, Spacebattles is unironically closer to REDDIT than any genuine VS. site I have seen because most VS. debate sites tend to actually try and keep in mind where characters are stationed and tend to laugh off people doing extremely outlandish statements than otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back