• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 5: Diamonds are fleeting. Stupid lasts forever

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I’d say it’s impressive because Funny thinks GER can outright win a fight against The World Over Heaven without any further power ups (it’s a small chance, but he thinks it can be done)

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
tusk would never be able to do anything to GER
Firing the bullet is just another action to be reset and Tusk’s extremely middling resistance to time manipulation isn’t gonna cut it there

main-qimg-9a9ddf4e14e523da3bb20352f773eb1b

uF2l0w.gif

i like the part where ger has a chance to beat ssj3 dio :mjlol

but yeah, overall the power dif between ger and tusk act 4 is crazy, think it like this, tusk act 4 = namek levels, ger = gt levels, lel

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
ss only gets the multi galaxy level stuff from the tie comics and is mftl, and if you count a blast that was slowly razing the universe, where he intercepted it for a bit

in other words, dbs vegeta negs, let alone dbh vegeta, lmao

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member

So, regardless of which one is faster, Kabuto and Quicksilver from the fox movies are relatively on par with speed that it doesn't make other factors moot. Like Fluffy Neps said, Kabuto has an edge in durability while also having stronger attacks on scales that could reach bulding-size that even if Quicksilver is the faster one, Quicksilver's speed wouldn't be fast enough to make up for his disadvantages in other areas.

lets see

tendo is multi continental+ the most mimimum up to planet level (cuz those calcs are outdated, and the ke is more impressive now)/ftl+

and has hax like

- time stop (can execute many of them without trouble)
- time travel
- time reversal
- time rewind
- can summon a massive amount of himself that do what the original does
- can exist outside of time/acasual to a certain level (survived from having his past and present versions erased and his future version wasn't affected at all, and still his time based powers were just fine)

yeah sb, they on par, fox movies quicksilver being barely sub rel and all, who barely did damage to a country level char

goldengiogio.gif

lets see

tendo is multi continental+ the most mimimum up to planet level (cuz those calcs are outdated, and the ke is more impressive now)/ftl+

and has hax like

- time stop (can execute many of them without trouble)
- time travel
- time reversal
- time rewind
- can summon a massive amount of himself that do what the original does
- can exist outside of time/acasual to a certain level (survived from having his past and present versions erased and his future version wasn't affected at all, and still his time based powers were just fine)

yeah sb, they on par, fox movies quicksilver being barely sub rel and all, who barely did damage to a country level char

goldengiogio.gif

Yeah SB still has that ridiculous fascination in thinking speed matters more than most shit in VS. debates alongside thinking flight is a major advantage on it's own when it's the tools that make flight OP

The series starterd with a giant Fox that's said to be able to topple mountains, and said Fox was sealed inside of the main character.
I'm not entirely sure what people were expecting.

It's funny how people still use this to defend the bullshit of how everything just became bigger explosions because of sayings of how strong Kurama is rather than anything we've ever saw from it or any of the Tailed Beasts before the War Arc happened...
Because if that was the case all along, it absolutely failed to impress at any point during Part 1 and Part 2 for most of it.

EDIT: It's even funnier when dudes act like "Orochimaru and Sasuke got off light because they helped save the World" when Orochimaru only helped because he didn't want to fucking die(And somehow learned a lesson offscreen) and Sasuke was literally going to become Ninja Hitler if Naruto didn't defeat him...
It's literally the same retarded shit I hear when niggas was bitching that the Soul Society didn't reduce Aizen's sentence for saving everyone and it's like "He's still a fucking monster! Holy shit". Just because other Ninja do "amoral things" doesn't mean they should get slaps on the wrist.

King of time

Exceptional

lets see

and has hax like

• time stop (can execute many of them without trouble)
  • time travel
  • time reversal
  • time rewind
  • can summon a massive amount of himself that do what the original does
  • can exist outside of time/acasual to a certain level (survived from having his past and present versions erased and his future version wasn't affected at all, and still his time based powers were just fine)

goldengiogio.gif
Tendou is large planet level through causing a solar eclipse if I remember correctly, The movie version of Pietro will lose, the comic version will win

Last edited:
Back