• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 5: Diamonds are fleeting. Stupid lasts forever

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
on 2019, i made the obd 2027 lore, and we look where we are now, so accurate, it doesnt stop

on 2024 i said it will be shonen immigrants arc, where posters both from here and from other forums will join, and troll each other, with sub zero tier bait dupes, being in the between of that rivalry, promoting their own agenda :heston

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
It is genuinely amazing. I have every reason to be the angry one here. They literally stabbed me in the back, and tried to use my dead mother against me. Not in the "ha, ha" way either but in the "I fucking hate you, and I hope you kill yourself" kind of way.

And they have the nerve to act offended. I can't tell whether it is because of their pet favorites, or the boat girls. They can't even stand the notion of me being right in any context. I could say the sky is blue, and they would say it is brown instead.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
dont be mad, chill, take a breath, inhale, exhale, let em say whatever they want, thats their act, thats what bad trolls online do, cuz irl, they wouldnt do it, its all a fake act, they try to hide their insecurities and inferiority complex towards others

thats for all of you, dont let words get into you, especially words from the internet, dont have meltdowns, dont feed them, with ur anger or bitterness

i know its very hard to forgive, but if you truly do it, you gonna evolve into a better person

laugh, meme the situation too, move on, life moves on, so simple, dont be stuck in the past, whatever happened, aint coming back, lads, keep moving forward

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
dont be mad, chill, take a breath, inhale, exhale, let em say whatever they want, thats their act, thats what bad trolls online do, cuz irl, they wouldnt do it, its all a fake act, they try to hide their insecurities and inferiority complex towards others

thats for all of you, dont let words get into you, especially words from the internet, dont have meltdowns, dont feed them, with ur anger or bitterness

i know its very hard to forgive, but if you truly do it, you gonna evolve into a better person

laugh, meme the situation too, move on, life moves on, so simple, dont be stuck in the past, whatever happened, aint coming back, lads, keep moving forward
Thank you, Burado.

You were a better friend than any of them ever were.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Thank you, Burado.

You were a better friend than any of them ever were.

never forget

outskirts nakama dome :mjpls, the obd at its core, still can be one, when we unite, we support each other, in dif times, never back down :mshad

Tablos

Preeminent
here we go again, ww2 era guns > elric top tiers :mjlol

revival of chariot level elric is back, episode 1 rwby mooks solo :yousmart when they gonna learn, its 2024, when they gonna drop that dupeversal salt act about elric land, smh
Sullynathan ? the same guy who bitchs to the mods when someone don´t buy his universal DMC Dante and thinks Kratos is somehow a FTL time traveler that can paradox his opponnents.
That guy ?

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Sullynathan ? the same guy who bitchs to the mods when someone don´t buy his universal DMC Dante and thinks Kratos is somehow a time traveler that can paradox his opponnents.
That guy ?
The irony is palpable, yes. He also thinks Vergil doesn't actually cut space or dimensions with Yamato despite that fact. He has a habit of both wanking and downplaying his own pet series. Oh wait, more accurately he subscribes to the idea that destroying either space or dimensions "doesn't ignore" durability.

Spacebattles is a special place.

Tablos

Preeminent
The irony is palpable, yes. He also thinks Vergil doesn't actually cut space or dimensions with Yamato despite that fact. He has a habit of both wanking and downplaying his own pet series. Oh wait, more accurately he subscribes to the idea that destroy either space or dimensions "doesn't ignore" durability.

Spacebattles is a special place.
This dude debate in bad faith and was never punished by that , like you can google right now ''Dante/Kratos vs Gilgamesh'' and this dumbfuck will ask the same damn thing over and over again.
like in 2 o 3 different threads he will ask ''but how fast is him?''

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
oh wow, just checked some of his posts, he also friends with the likes of xcano too, my sides :heston

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
about nasu gil's feat in strange fake :russ

But the second shot had already been fired.
The Auto Defensors' lightning activated to intercept the arrow, but although several bolts
struck home, it slipped through the gaps in the bolts to fly straight at Gilgamesh. The speed at which electricity travels through air — that is, the speed of lightning — while slower than light, still should to have been more than sufficient to catch any ordinary arrow. The speed of that arrow, however, was beyond human limitations.

Gilgamesh immediately materialized his armor, and swept the arrow aside with his left gauntlet. It seemed that it could not completely kill the shot's momentum, however, because a portion of the armor cracked, and fragments of gold showered the floor.

snathan: Fast arrow, not sure how anyone gets 29 or 50 times the speed of sound when it's described as supersonic instead of say, hypersonic.

thats how muzan solos nasu servants too, sb truly something else :heston

Mook is dumb and a RWBY fanboy but:
Holy fucking shit , he almost got a mental breakdown in this thread

The irony is that Mahashi Kishimoto and Miles and Kerry are both absolutely godawful and was saved by outside factors(Kishi's first editor and Monty Oum respectively) that became viciously apparent after awhile they was not as good as people think they are.

Like I don't think Tite Kubo nor Kinoko Nasu are special and I do not think that Eichiro Oda is anywhere near the praise people give them... but there's a reason why people love their works far more than anything from Naruto after Part 1 and RWBY.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
According to Eyes of Heaven, GER > Tusk Act 4

Funny thinks Giorno is the one who has a shot at beating Heaven Dio while he treats Johnny as a nobody in comparison

Funny also says Star Platinum is FTL (though implies that speed is extremely rare for stands) so the game at least remembers SP is supposed to be that fast

Giorno chads, we eating good

Back