• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 5: Diamonds are fleeting. Stupid lasts forever

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
he-not-beating-goku-v0-jigoxbwr0azc1.jpeg

Tablos

Preeminent
I’m not being a contrarian, I genuinely don’t think either series is that good. That’s just my opinion about it
Mob in the last arc is a spoil brat , i hate the character that destroyed the city and almost killed his mentor and best friend ,just because he is simping a girl (and she doesn't even notice him).

In the other hand ,Saitama is a terrible character , he is a joke but other than that he is empty , you failed as a main character when you don't have screen time and the shonen cliche that we have as secondaries are more interesing than the supposed protagonist

Last edited:

It's already fucked when you have people legit question if he can kill Salem with it... the answer is yes:

Anything with an origin must have an end, a "time of death" determined at the beginning, and as it already exists, it is not impossible to comprehend such a concept with the appropriate circuit in the eyes and brain, allowing them to be viewed as though a microscope. It is normal that cutting a living being's neck would kill them, their life stopping because it was cut, and conversely not being able to cut a being's neck would mean that they will not die. The eyes can ignore the cause, instead allowing them to kill even that which is immune to all external effects. That which is cut falls apart and that which is "killed" becomes "dead," but rather than "tracing the lines causing the object to fall apart" and the object becoming dead because it was cut, it is "ending the lifespan and killing the object." It is the erasure of existence rather than physical destruction, so the object is "stopped" and the cut is the end result.[12]

If the object has an end of any kind, even if it's immortal or has a "time of death", it can be killed. This is precisely why Ciel and Roa can be killed by it in the first place(Ciel has a literal paradox that has her stay alive till Roa dies and Roa incarnates into the next host when he dies) and why Arcueid is effectively extremely hard to put down(Since she's more connected to the Planet itself than otherwise) and why TYPEs and things like the Buddha are practically impossible for Shiki Tohno to do(As it was difficult for even Shiki Ryougi to deal with Araya Souren and he simply had the ashes of a Buddha put into his arm).

EDIT: It is ridiculous though to have dudes literally act as if because beings somehow exist outside the Root(Which again is literally the Akashic Records so yeah no, no one exists outside of the Root, the Universe Humanity knows, maybe but not the Root itself) means that suddenly you can just deny that everyone is immune to MEoDP because they are "outside of the Root".

Last edited:

Thirteen prime

Preeminent

Back