• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Clearly Defining Certain Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Dude, you are the one who made them think that with the fashion of how you described the Real Life Universe in the first place. :kobeha
Yes I stated facts about how our universe worked. After you called TGB 1000% wrong despite him being completely correct on the subject
Why should I have to stick up for you when yeah, we know that's bullshit but you did start this.

Stick up for me? what the fuck are you on buddy? just because I corrected you and MB doesn't mean I suddenly have to fight your battle because you can't argue. Your not making sense. I don't have some obligation to defend DBS all of a sudden because you can't argue lol

Yes I stated facts about how our universe worked. After you called TGB 1000% wrong despite him being completely correct on the subject

Which I was counting for other fictional Universes, not ours.

Stick up for me? what the fuck are you on buddy? just because I corrected you and MB doesn't mean I suddenly have to fight your battle because you can't argue. Your not making sense. I don't have some obligation to defend DBS all of a sudden because you can't argue lol

You know what? Whatever man, do whatever you want in that headcanon of yours. Delusions beginning to surpass Rev's.

Here is the thing.

You didn’t need to @ Kurou either

all it amounted to was just another useless argument

Basically, thanks for that.

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Which I was counting for other fictional Universes, not ours.

And I even said this isn't the case for all fictions but that in general it was how the universe worked.
You know what? Whatever man, do whatever you want in that headcanon of yours. Delusions beginning to surpass Rev's.
Nah ur just being dumb for some reason. Rev might be getting you flustered or something I dunno but its not a good look. Just take a break or something

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
I step away for a minute and come back to absolute cringe
anonareyouokay.jpg

Imma say the thread has run its course and these are the definitions we will be using going forward since people wanna act a fool up in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back