• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Churronzon

Notorious
Choronzon (SMT) vs Choronzon (Twin Peaks) vs Coronzon (Toaru)

VS
briggs%20tattoo.jpg
VS
BSXoYA7.png

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
the way Hawk describes the Dweller would just make it the doppelgänger i.e Mr C we see in The Return who is a pretty low level superhuman. I can’t see him doing much of anything to the other two characters

Whether you believe in the super high interpretations of Twin Peaks characters or not Mr C shouldn’t scale to any of that

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I hear Twin Peaks is pretty strong but if what OG says is anything to go by he's the first to go down

SMT should clean house as usual, the lowest end stuff there is at least equal to the most generous interpretations of To Aru

Churronzon

Notorious
SMT should clean house as usual, the lowest end stuff there is at least equal to the most generous interpretations of To Aru
I'm not that familiar with SMT aside from stuff I tried to parse over on vsbattles' cosmology blog, (interesting stuff) but if I gave Coronzon prep time, how would the destruction of the Sephiroth affect the verse?
“Of course. My job is to fix the circulation. And that creates the next age. Once, the
majority of the Sephirah were under attack. If the Second Adam had not atoned with
blood, the world would not have lasted this long. And the critical clogs are all born of
knowledge. I am the Great Demon who protects the Abyss, that hidden division of the
Sephiroth. Whatever my purpose is, I have undeniably been stained. ...Thus, I will destroy
it all. Myself and the entire Sephiroth that contains me are no exceptions. Partial
destruction would be meaningless. If anything remains and an eternal distortion is born
from that, then it will all happen again. I will eliminate the ten spheres, the twenty-two
pathways, and the hidden eleventh symbol. Collisions between phases? Sparks and spray?
You cannot save anyone if you only treat those symptoms. All of the fundamental clogs
must be removed. All so we can pass the baton to whoever comes next.”

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
Nah the weakest demons go all the way down to ~building to city block level, the problem is the huge jumps in tiers

I don't remember choronzon so no idea where it places

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
I'm not that familiar with SMT aside from stuff I tried to parse over on vsbattles' cosmology blog, (interesting stuff) but if I gave Coronzon prep time, how would the destruction of the Sephiroth affect the verse?
:mjpls

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
zero clue why they used that picture. Based on Hawk’s description of it as the doppelgänger it should just be Mr C aka shadow Cooper

mr-c.jpg

granted the description also visually matches how Judy is portrayed but she isn’t a copy of anyone.
FyzoXnyaYAU3UOH

Twin Peaks is so complicated and esoteric though I’m hesitant to really try scaling any of it because it’s so abstract and I would have to go through everything with a fine tooth comb. I remember being really against VSB’s interpretation years ago but I haven’t read that blog in years.

Churronzon

Notorious
Is the one from Twin Peake just part of a guys neck?
It’s the symbol of Choronzon. Seems like the Twin Peaks version isn’t a proper entity like the other two and moreso something like an encounter with Jung’s shadow. I mainly just did it for the title for some discord user and since the verses have some other similarities.
“System?”

“That is the term for one who is not a god yet reaches the will of the heavens. Our goal is something beyond Level 5. We humans do not understand the truth of this world. However, that makes things simple. If someone who has a status above that of a human appeared, that person would be able to understand god’s response.”

“…”

Index’s movements stopped.

She recognized what she had just heard. Kabbalah had the concept of the Sephirot tree. It was a diagram with 10 levels that divided up the positions of humans, angels, and god. And on that Sephirot tree, the crucial position of god was nowhere to be found.

Ain Soph Aur, Ain Soph, Ain.

000, 00, 0.

As god’s territory could not be understood by humans and the concept could not be expressed by humans, it was not shown on the Sephirot tree.

However, a religious system had appeared to take advantage of that.

Their doctrine stated that, if humans could not understand, they merely had to gain bodies that surpassed those of humans.

They claimed that humans were gods in the process of being purified, so they could gain the bodies of gods and freely use the techniques of god by training themselves. They were the first mavericks of the Christian Church and they were even considered dangerous by the Apostle John.

It was known as Gnosticism.

“Ars Magna,” Himegami muttered while touching the large cross at her chest.

The man who had once used alchemy to reach Ars Magna had likely belonged to that ideology. After all, Ars Magna of alchemy was not the technique of turning lead to gold. It was the technique of sublimating a human soul that had been dulled like lead into an angel’s soul that was like gold.

Gnosticism was popular among those who strayed from the proper path in the occult because it involved usurping the power of god. Regardless of the differences in how they thought, humans all wanted to reach the same place.

Or…

Edit: Damnit

Last edited:
Back