Game Ranked Darkest Dungeon Mafia - Game Thread Day 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

Marvelous
We are letting bygones be bygones for the sakes of players
We have enough players without welcoming people that made it so we couldn't play at our old home for fear of their safety. She didn't want to play with us then and she shouldn't be able to play with us now. Horrible person

Magic

Resplendent
We have enough players without welcoming people that made it so we couldn't play at our old home for fear of their safety. She didn't want to play with us then and she shouldn't be able to play with us now. Horrible person
Haza we play on a forum of survivors. The og survivor is here. Give it a chance. Be the bigger person.

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
Sky. Her playstyle was always for self
Sure but I like to think I've mellowed and gotten better since the split(TM)

I do expect to catch a few votes in future games over "feeling off" from others' preconceived notions, lucky all I got was Ekko saying my tone changed

Poyser

I haven’t read this thread fully for context but I have seen some of the things that got said, and just want to make it clear here that personal insults and bringing people’s personal lives into flame wars is and will not be tolerated here no matter the context.

I don’t want to be dishing out bans, so I’m willing to draw a line under it here but just do me a favour and take heed of this because if it happens again then there really will be no choice other than to dish out bans.

Grammaton

Consigliere
Awards

I’m going to award 3 HMs this game as I think there wasn’t a standout, but some very good team oriented performances, and then some extraordinary scumhunting (from someone who didn’t technically need to scumhunt):

HM: Ultra
HM: Melkor
HM: Flower

This isn’t to disrespect Ratchet or X, both of whom played fine games too, and honestly would have been more than deserving, but felt Flower was very accurate while she was alive, and Melkor was an ideal town teammate this game, which is what the setup and overarching theme of the game called for.

Once again, thanks to everybody who played, and I hope one way or another, you had fun!​

Alco

Distinguished
I appreciate the effort Gramm and it was a very cool set-up for sure!

I apologize to you in particular for my spurts of absence. I shouldn’t have signed up knowing I was going out of the country as of last Thursday.

Despite that I think I still did my best, but we were rightfully bodied here.

Congratulations again to the winners and receivers of awards!

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Awards

I’m going to award 3 HMs this game as I think there wasn’t a standout, but some very good team oriented performances, and then some extraordinary scumhunting (from someone who didn’t technically need to scumhunt):

HM: Ultra
HM: Melkor
HM: Flower

This isn’t to disrespect Ratchet or X, both of whom played fine games too, and honestly would have been more than deserving, but felt Flower was very accurate while she was alive, and Melkor was an ideal town teammate this game, which is what the setup and overarching theme of the game called for.

Once again, thanks to everybody who played, and I hope one way or another, you had fun!​
wow hime got robbed

thanks for game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back