• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Darkest Dungeon Mafia - Game Thread Day 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

I'll trust Ratchet and Flower for now; we can go after Vinegar next if Psychic flips wolf.
x1

Again the town motivation is easy to make here but I'm basically just establishing the possibility of an angle with this, it's not scummy on it's own merits.

Ratchet

Thing is with X Day 2 is that he was partly going for me which makes some sense when you consider I'm going against his reads. As scum he knows I already have him at town, and I was pushing a townie in Vinegar - I just feel he is far more likely to be agreeable with me there and try to deconstruct my Ekko read that way if he's scum. I mean they were both town anyway, it would such a weird play to make when he can just avoid the risk of me turning on him entirely.

Ratchet

Ekko, please log off.
This feels so earned in isolation - Ekko is trying to say X looks worse if T-Pein flips town. X, who if town would have strong reason to believe Pein is town, gets frustrated with it because Ekko is, predictably, completely failing to consider X's own rationale over it. Like as scum he would have to be faking this entire process, for minimal gain, and I'd just be seriously impressed.

Ratchet

On play I would sooner lynch T-Pein before X. I mean if he is scum this would be a standout scum performance on the site, top 1. Pein on the other hand has mostly scum-sided.

But how do I get past mech info? Would scum have a jailer, a bulletproof townie, a blocker and a commuter? Like I don't know how I'd ever be supposed to solve that.

Alco

Distinguished
On play I would sooner lynch T-Pein before X. I mean if he is scum this would be a standout scum performance on the site, top 1. Pein on the other hand has mostly scum-sided.

But how do I get past mech info? Would scum have a jailer, a bulletproof townie, a blocker and a commuter? Like I don't know how I'd ever be supposed to solve that.
If you believe X to be town for real there’s no way Pein can be scum imo.

Alco

Distinguished
1. Lethal
3. Vinegar

4. Melkor
5. Ultra
8. Tpein
9. Tweet
11. RDK
13. Alco
15. Ekko
16. BPD
17. Hime

18. Ratchet
19. Kurumi
21. Dalton

BPD is probably the weakest of these town leans

Ratchet probably the biggest scum lean
I think this is one of the last times RDK mentions X (there was some joke reaction I think afterwards but that’s whatever)

Ratchet

Alright I finished reading over Day 2 X, I feel good about him being town.

If Alco is town I'm going to have to try and consider mech at hand, I certainly won't just default to X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back