Game Ranked Darkest Dungeon Mafia - Game Thread Day 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
Unless otherwise specified, at 5 stress you’re vanilla, vulnerable to rdks ultimate and if cursed, have to feed on another player
Wait so my curse could have spread if it got people to 5 stress? God damn

Grammaton

Consigliere
Wait so my curse could have spread if it got people to 5 stress? God damn

Nah only you can inflict it, it’d be too strong otherwise - feeding on another player stresses them and effectively roleblocks you for the night

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
Reading over the dead chat and I do agree that something needs to be done with Dalton. I like the guy personally and I think he's a good player, but it seems to always happen when he isn't scum and it's at the point where it's beyond egregious. Frankly if it were someone less capable or liked I feel like there would be more calls to have something done about him - Naomi subbed out of one game and the general consensus was to blanket ban her from ranked games. I have no issue with that - but if you stack the two side by side his honestly looks worse. It's probably the one blot on the game and it's entirely out of the hands of the host or the other players.

Grammaton

Consigliere
Reading over the dead chat and I do agree that something needs to be done with Dalton. I like the guy personally and I think he's a good player, but it seems to always happen when he isn't scum and it's at the point where it's beyond egregious. Frankly if it were someone less capable or liked I feel like there would be more calls to have something done about him - Naomi subbed out of one game and the general consensus was to blanket ban her from ranked games. I have no issue with that - but if you stack the two side by side his honestly looks worse. It's probably the one blot on the game and it's entirely out of the hands of the host or the other players.

I agree, I don’t want to belabour the point but yeah, not good enough

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
We should probably put a lower cap on games for now since we've run into issues with subs in the last couple games. I had to rep dead people back into my game for lack of subs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back