• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Darkest Dungeon Mafia - Game Thread Day 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
cool vote switch scum boy.
did he get upset at your bussing or what?
cp made good point, he was nowhere in evans top susses who are me, vinegar, lethal and rugrat

instead when i offered him to yeet rugrat, he declines and says its better to leave rugrat to vigs even tho the duel is basically a vig shot

when cp claimed, people moved from his wagon. evans didnt really have any complains on the claim, so why is he dueling cp now

the problem is its way too botched to be scum too. feel like evans legit just saw the most recent vote count and dueled based on that, which is at best lazy, at worst scummy

Ratchet

If evans is scum btw he would wanna drag out someone other then Craig who almost everyone and their mother scum reads in some way. Keep the PoE big and not thin it.
This doesn't quite work because he has to win the duel to get his mislynch. Taking out a townie with it for free, even if said townie is mislynch bait, works fine.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
So Pein thinks Ekko is scum while Ekko thinks Pein is Town. Usually that means one of them isn‘t Town.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
So Pein thinks Ekko is scum while Ekko thinks Pein is Town. Usually that means one of them isn‘t Town.
he doesnt seem that townie now, need to be flipped at some point. hes not a busser so when his scum reads r mostly town its not a good sign

Emil

V.I.P. Member
but also he can be dealing in bad faith and purposely scum reading townies to increase his town range :zilla2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back