• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Darkest Dungeon Mafia - Game Thread Day 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
If anything, the lack of commentary remains just as strange if she is town, if not stranger. Considering he has literally called her out immediately in basically every scum game of hers he was participant in - the observation that he has said nothing is interesting regardless

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
If anything, the lack of commentary remains just as strange if she is town, if not stranger. Considering he has literally called her out immediately in basically every scum game of hers he was participant in - the observation that he has said nothing is interesting regardless
Why would scum highlight themselves that way and just ignore the main ongoing topic?

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
> Why would scum do scummy things
You and I have different approaches in how we study human behaviour, its not the first time we clashed on this. Why would scum attract attention towards themselves when they can go with the flow and blend in, I would expect him to jump on the Psychic stuff as soon as it started or picked steam but he did nothing.
Granted I would expect a comment if he was scum, but that does not logically make the lack thereof not weird
Thats what I mean though so why are you disagreeing if you agree here.

Scum would want to limit the amount of stuff that would ping others in any way shape or form. And Craig is a decent player so he should know how to handle himself.

Ultra

THE BEAR
You and I have different approaches in how we study human behaviour, its not the first time we clashed on this. Why would scum attract attention towards themselves when they can go with the flow and blend in, I would expect him to jump on the Psychic stuff as soon as it started or picked steam but he did nothing.

Thats what I mean though so why are you disagreeing if you agree here.

Scum would want to limit the amount of stuff that would ping others in any way shape or form. And Craig is a decent player so he should know how to handle himself.

...What are you fundamentally not understanding about my observation?

CP notices and comments on this particular thing as town, always. He has not done so here.

You are working backwards from the assumption that scum would seek to minimize their amount of mistakes. But there is no reason for you to assume this applies to literally this very specific thing I am picking up on. That's backwards.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
fuji ur lacking context here, cp usually comments early on psychic, heck i think he was the first one to call her out for liking pots but not posting in another scum game of hers lol

Ultra

THE BEAR
fuji ur lacking context here, cp usually comments early on psychic, heck i think he was the first one to call her out for liking pots but not posting in another scum game of hers lol

I checked - he does it without fail lol. Every single game he at least takes notice, even if he doesn't act on it straight away.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I checked - he does it without fail lol. Every single game he at least takes notice, even if he doesn't act on it straight away.
shud of waited a bit more he might have done it, or at the least u deny him the option of saying it was too early in the game to do it etc

Why are you voting me first you buffoon?

You can't seriously be more confident in your scum read of me than on Psychic. That's egregious. Lynch her first - you don't have to give me credit.
im happy with where my vote is!

Whicker

Degenerate
I'm back but I honestly don't feel like reading anything.

I'm pretty sure Ultra and BPD are town that's really it. And T-Pein too I guess

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Why are you so fucking bad at this game

The one time you need to go after CP you drop the fucking ball
i'll take a note of that for future then

i guess he plays less scummy and more open as scum than town if he does flip scum here

will note it for later

Ultra

THE BEAR
i guess he plays less scummy and more open as scum than town if he does flip scum here

Our difference in perception is wild. I think his town game is usually pretty townie

Like check the final fantasy game - he literally went out of his way to broach an interaction with Psychic. It's part of his solving process - he knows she's an easy read, picks up on her active lurking. This has been consistent since the game he rolled scum with her. The fact that he asked me "why should I be voting Psychic?" shows his head isn't quite in the game

I'm aware I've thrown a couple of accusations his way, but if there's any angle I'd like you to consider here it's this one.

Dalton

Distinguished
do you think I've been fluffing a lot d1 lately or something?
Yes, you tend to be more relaxed on D1 and then get serious as the days go on and you get more info.

Here you've jumped right into serious debates which feels uncharacteristic.
I don't see it, but I don't mind adding pressure.

Vote lynch Kurumi

I don't see how I'm scummy. How am I scummy?

How is it mailed in?
Gross post - first adding pressure for something they 'dont see', then asking 'how x' twice feels like they're being measured with their posts.
Is your gut full of Malt Liquor?
unfortunately not!
2. Flower / House Slytherin’s mascot
3. Vinegar / Janitor of House Slytherin
4. Melkor / Unknown affiliation
5. Ultra / Muggle rights freedom fighter
6. CraigPelton / House Slytherin’s Dean
7. Whicker / Unknown affiliation
8. Tpein / Dangerous Muggle
10. Psychic House / Slytherin Enforcer
15. Ekko / Zombie Fodder
16. BPD / Right Hand Man of House Slytherin
18. Ratchet / Potential Slytherin
19. Kurumi / Potential Slytherin
20. Fuji / Head of House Slytherin
im guessing you didnt mention be because i should not be named.

:catjamn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back