DBZ/GT Toeiland power

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional

Pretty infamous Toeiland feat. Powerscaling wise, even Vegetto was impressed by it

IMG_2383.png

IMG_2384.png

IMG_2385.png

Once again, Super Baby 1 would be stronger than that

DAN DAN

@ChaosTheory123 that’s one more thing to link Baby to Vegetto, I guess

It’s from Kai but it was directly ripped from the original anime in the first place

Doronbo_Shirake

Pochiton!
I remembered that. Goku said this about the Hyper Mega Cannon.
R9Q6332.png

FQQsrvN.png

And later, when he met General Rilld, he said that he is stronger than the four robots and said that his power level is greater than Boo.
XboEyBP.png

rlfyUoK.png

On Super-17 Saga, he fought and almost kills Gohan.

And one videogame says this about the metallic form of Rilld:
In Dragon Ball Z: Scouter Battle Taikan Kamehameha - Ora to Omee to Scouter, General Rilldo's power level in his Meta-Rilldo form is stated to be 1,200,000,000, being a bit stronger than Kid Buu.
So, Rilld must be on par with South Kaioshin and the Great Kaioshin.

The funny part is that he is killed by Uub on Earth.

Last edited:

Triple Accel 555

Preeminent
Last edited:

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I’m ok with it

tbh I vaguely recall it being stated he was gathering energy across the universe in that fight

宇宙 (uchuu) is in that text so it checks out

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I mean, Genki wasn’t exactly well described until an interview from 2013 clarified it’s just an aspect of Ki
The “earliest” (assuming I missed one dating even further back) I can find of Toriyama saying this is from 2009

But the Genkidama was referred to as being made of ki in the manga tbf

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
Dragon Ball Forever databook states that Goku gathered energy from across the universe to create the Genkidama, ultimately destroying Frieza.

There someone calculation this feat but the latter only work in Toeiland anime version.

Yr83Y7J.jpeg

What do you guys think about this feat ? @Gordo @ChaosTheory123
He needed North Kai to replicate this to greater effect later, so I'm incredulous of the range being literally the whole universe

Did he pull energy from outside the star system? Maybe? But how much is a mystery given, again, to achieve a similar feat later he needed help from North Kai to amplify his telepathic pleadings. If it was just grabbing it with his ki and yanking it without consent during the Buu Arc, he has the range from his power up feat with SSJ3, but his voice isn't carrying this far when much stronger without help, let alone on Namek. We already know this Goku wouldn't be able to sense ki that far out either. His range with IT was about 3 hours out from Earth sensing a ki like Freeza's or Cold's. Given he was in a Ginyu pod, similar to a Saiyan pod which should probably be similarly as fast as his own, you'd be talking a range between Goku and Earth of during that 3 hours that's about 1/48th the distance to Namek's. All to only really be able to definitely sense someone on the order of Freeza or Cold to IT to at the time as his limit.

Triple Accel 555

Preeminent
Dragon Ball world building.

Screenshot_125.png

Infinitely expanding and galaxy illuminations Ten of thousands of light years.. Hundreds of millions of light years.. Countless unknown aliens monsters live beyond stars where light cannot reach."
IMG_6422.png

The infinitely expanding universe is determined mainly by the direction that each king manages, and the place managed by the king is supervised by the king of the world, and the gods of the north, south, east, and west manage the Universe. Ultimately, the Great King God is supposed to oversee the whole world."
Screenshot_126.png

An infinite space of light and darkness where the unknown lives"

Last edited:

Triple Accel 555

Preeminent

Pretty infamous Toeiland feat. Powerscaling wise, even Vegetto was impressed by it

IMG_2383.png

IMG_2384.png

IMG_2385.png

Once again, Super Baby 1 would be stronger than that

DAN DAN

Japanese databook explain this tecnique.
127-lX9Ws.JPG

異次元空間☆【系】能力【人】魔人ブウ (悪)【特】ベジットに圧倒され、逆上したブウがが発生させた。ブゥの周囲の空間が歪み、出現する。ブウが精神と時の部屋から脱出できたのもこの力のせいらしい。この空間がこの世をおおうと宇宙が消滅する。 (Daizenshuu 7 [1996] pg.127)

26670d004cd59b0508ee5ff1fe7dc97135bcdb1bv2_hq.jpg

Last edited:

53rdJJ

Btw, is Cell's Solar System statement granted any new believability now with the galaxy lvl upgrades to SSJ3 tiers?

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Japanese databook explain this tecnique.
127-lX9Ws.JPG

異次元空間☆【系】能力【人】魔人ブウ (悪)【特】ベジットに圧倒され、逆上したブウがが発生させた。ブゥの周囲の空間が歪み、出現する。ブウが精神と時の部屋から脱出できたのもこの力のせいらしい。この空間がこの世をおおうと宇宙が消滅する。 (Daizenshuu 7 [1996] pg.127)

26670d004cd59b0508ee5ff1fe7dc97135bcdb1bv2_hq.jpg
It says “the universe would cease to exist” 🤔

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Dragon Ball world building.

Screenshot_125.png

Infinitely expanding and galaxy illuminations Ten of thousands of light years.. Hundreds of millions of light years.. Countless unknown aliens monsters live beyond stars where light cannot reach."
IMG_6422.png

The infinitely expanding universe is determined mainly by the direction that each king manages, and the place managed by the king is supervised by the king of the world, and the gods of the north, south, east, and west manage the Universe. Ultimately, the Great King God is supposed to oversee the whole world."
Screenshot_126.png

An infinite space of light and darkness where the unknown lives"
Yeah, all three of these pages does say the universe is infinite in size. “Mugen” is used in there as well as 無限に広がる (mugen ni hirogaru) [infinitely spreading/expanding]

But this was brought up in the past and people try to debate against this for……reasons, I guess?

"何十億光年" (nanjuu oku kounen) is also used in there [tens of billions of light years] but that’s not necessarily referring to the entire universe. Just that there are regions that span tens of billions of light years

Last edited:

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member

@Gordo @ChaosTheory123 By the way someone from VSB have link about databook with Japanese laguange.
Someone figure they can find the Kaioshin Realm volume quote page raw in here :hm

Because if that somehow doesn’t exist I’ll have to scale the distance off the model of the cosmos and that’d be annoying.

Also a random fucking thing for Herms and company to make up whole cloth if it’s literally imaginary vapor ware.
Btw, is Cell's Solar System statement granted any new believability now with the galaxy lvl upgrades to SSJ3 tiers?
Like I said, people like Cell, Dabura, and the SSJ2 Trio (both Buu and Cell Games Gohan, even Buu Gohan was worth nearly half Innocent Buu’s full power) are more the ceiling than the floor for star system going off this.

Base Gotenks should similarly be right there as he should be hovering right around the level of SSJ2 Goku or Vegeta given he escaped Buu with his life unlike Gohan would have.

Then you need to discuss where shit like where Goku, Vegeta, and Gohan’s base forms sit. Stupidest moments include Base Goku not transforming and trying to block SSJ Majin Vegeta’s Ki blast on the tournament stands. He was fine, but the moron could have literally done more than that nothing. Still tells us where his Base is relative to SSJ. Yakon vs Goku is similar fodder for that. Base Goku vs Yakon was likely a hard fight given Yakon could gorge himself on enough Ki just shy of a suppressed SSJ2 (Vegeta only commented on him surpassing Gohan definitively when he and Goku begin their dumbass brawl in the desert, odds are likely Goku hadn’t shown Cell Games SSJ2 power vs Yakon), but the combo of Base Gohan and Base Goku vs Yakon was going to compensate for Goku not fighting as an SSJ.

Don’t see it extending to 17, 18, or Piccolo. While Piccolo is stronger than daycare duo in Base, it’s clear their power in SSJ freaked him the fuck out the way they wanted to freak Goku the fuck out with their power. 18 wanted nothing of the Daycare duo in SSJ, opting to expose there cheating instead of deal with them legitimately.

Trunks getting decked by Super Buu in base was more of a gag and he was clearly already unimpressed by the warrior he’d been promised so not something to take at face value.

Cell Jrs were likely relative to the suppressed Cell and SSJ2 Gohan basically reduced them all to gore, so hard to really work backwards too far into the Cell Games (though, obviously, there is some extension to be made given Base Goku hoovering the Genki-dama isn’t stronger than his SSJ Cell Games self, he only barely caught up to and passed Gohan of that time, yay static measuring sticks)

53rdJJ

Someone figure they can find the Kaioshin Realm volume quote page raw in here :hm
eac8ec8a019affe58ae0a231b99cfd2d.png

規模は、あの世とこの世を合わせた空間の10分の1程度
Its scale is about 1/10th of this world and otherworld combined

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
So, basically, a fifth a universe's size, at minimum, given Otherworld = living Universe in size?(Heaven is actually as big as the universe, and merely a part of Otherworld, but we'll just ignore that can of worms. :mjlol )

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
Thanks. I hate not having the primary source if I can hack it. With how cluttered those scans are, it looks like a nightmare for someone to translate. Good for Herms.
So, basically, a fifth a universe's size, at minimum, given Otherworld = living Universe in size?(Heaven is actually as big as the universe, and merely a part of Otherworld, but we'll just ignore that can of worms. :mjlol )
Hence why the radius is about 46.4% the size of whatever the universe's would be, because what's going on here is talking about volume.

Also highlights how extreme a distance needs to be to get anything notable out of a feat like this.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Thanks. I hate not having the primary source if I can hack it. With how cluttered those scans are, it looks like a nightmare for someone to translate. Good for Herms.

Hence why the radius is about 46.4% the size of whatever the universe's would be, because what's going on here is talking about volume.

Also highlights how extreme a distance needs to be to get anything notable out of a feat like this.
Yeah. Very true.

Back