DBZ/GT Toeiland power

Triple Accel 555

Preeminent
I'm curious about how strong the "Toeiland" version is compared to the Dragon Ball Z manga in terms of destructive capacity (DC)? they should be around Multi Galaxy - Universe levels to me :skully :maybe

Triple Accel 555

Preeminent
Bojack rampaged through the North, South, East, and West Galaxies in the past. In response, the four Kaioshins decided to seal him on a planet located at the edge of the galaxy.

118.jpg

傍若無人/銀河の暴れ者!!

東西南北の銀河を荒らし、四人の界王によっ て銀河の果てに封印されていた。悟空がセル を倒す際に界と界王星を消滅させてしまっ たことから、封印が解けて復活してしまっ た。宇宙征服の手始めに地球支配を企む。

Translate.
Outrageous/Galactic troublemaker!!

Rampaging through the galaxies in all directions, he had been sealed at the edge of the galaxy by the four Kaioshins. Due to Goku's actions in defeating Cell, the sealing was undone, and he was revived. Now, he seeks to conquer the universe, starting with the domination of Earth."

Movie Statement.
Screenshot-20240120-204349-Opera-Mini.jpg

Galaxy in Dragon Ball Databook.
j2eUGAr_d.webp

Translate:

A localized star cluster inside the universe. A collection of stars form a nebula, and a galaxy is a collection of several nebulae. The four Kaioh in charge of the east, west, north, south and west of the Universe actually oversee these galaxies. The division of galaxies into east, west, north, south and west is a unit used by the gods of heaven and the Kaioh to supervise the galaxies that exist infinitely in outer space.

53rdJJ

What are y'all thoughts on this feat for possibly making canon Buu Saga characters FTL?
c08567a75e1c8f715893f6216efc71e4.png

I've heard refutes regarding Bibidi sealing Buu and taking him planet to planet in his spaceship, but I don't think that really tracks since

-The entire reason Shin managed to defeat Bibidi after all their previous failed attempts that killed his peers is exactly because Bibidi left himself vulnerable by sealing Buu (according to Shin, Bibidi was the one who needed respite from trying to keep up with Buu hence sealing him)
-Shin simply says "he was sealed" as a one time thing, as opposed to like "would seal" in a habitual sense (its like this in the Japanese too)

In the Buu Saga Buu is considered a super imminent threat to other planets with life even by the Kais, dude was considered a threat to multiple nearby planets with life (which would fall outside of the solar system) in the timeframe of Goku and co. coming up with a plan to beat him (and this was before they found out he could teleport)
1757afeb0ebc8395a176398d367faa80.png

06b1ea47fada649c8ba7ee65549dedbe.png

53rdJJ

Sorta, in the anime he teleports to other planets after Earth, in the manga the Kais thought he was capable of this even before finding out he could teleport

King of time

Exceptional
Bojack has rampaged across the North, South, East and West Galaxies in the past. In response, the four Kaioshin decided to seal him away on a planet located at the edge of the galaxy.

118.jpg

Outrageous Rage/Galaxy!!

It devastated the galaxy in the north, south, east, and west, and was sealed at the edge of the galaxy by the four Kais. When Goku defeated Cell, he destroyed Kai and Kaito, the seal was broken and he was revived. He plans to dominate Earth as a prelude to conquering space.

Pandemic.
Outrageous Troublemaker/Galaxy!!

Traveling across galaxies in all directions, he was sealed at the edge of the galaxy by four Kaioshin. Due to Goku's actions in defeating Cell, the seal was undone and he was revived. Now he seeks to conquer the universe, starting with the domination of Earth.”

Movie statement.
Screenshot-20240120-204349-Opera-Mini.jpg

Galaxy in the Dragon Ball databook.
j2eUGAr_d.webp

Pandemic:

A local cluster of stars within the universe. A collection of stars forms a nebula and a galaxy is a collection of several nebulae. The four Kaiohs in charge of the east, west, north, south, and west of the Universe actually oversee these galaxies. The division of galaxies into east, west, north, south, and west is the unit used by the heavenly gods and the Kaioh to oversee the galaxies that exist indefinitely in outer space.
If I remember correctly, Bojack was sealed in a star

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
@Gordo Is the db multiverse infinite?
There’s 12 universes but that’s where the mortals live (use to be more but Zeno wiped them out)

There are other dimensions as well (Zeno’s universe, World of Void, etc). Of course if you want to use the infinite sized universe and World of Void statements then you can probably push for it…..

Idk tbh

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
What are y'all thoughts on this feat for possibly making canon Buu Saga characters FTL?
c08567a75e1c8f715893f6216efc71e4.png

I've heard refutes regarding Bibidi sealing Buu and taking him planet to planet in his spaceship, but I don't think that really tracks since

-The entire reason Shin managed to defeat Bibidi after all their previous failed attempts that killed his peers is exactly because Bibidi left himself vulnerable by sealing Buu (according to Shin, Bibidi was the one who needed respite from trying to keep up with Buu hence sealing him)
-Shin simply says "he was sealed" as a one time thing, as opposed to like "would seal" in a habitual sense (its like this in the Japanese too)

In the Buu Saga Buu is considered a super imminent threat to other planets with life even by the Kais, dude was considered a threat to multiple nearby planets with life (which would fall outside of the solar system) in the timeframe of Goku and co. coming up with a plan to beat him (and this was before they found out he could teleport)
1757afeb0ebc8395a176398d367faa80.png

06b1ea47fada649c8ba7ee65549dedbe.png
Guess its a matter of how reliable you take Goku respective to the aliens that'll be sacrificed in the meantime.

Because certainly, Buu to his knowledge cannot teleport as of yet. He did not know Buu picked up Kai Kai. He doesn't think Buu can reach the Kaioshin Realm either. Was there a time limit for being able to use the Dragon Balls to revive shit? I forget if that was the case or not. If their is, that'd narrow it down to less than Goku's lifespan.

53rdJJ

Guess its a matter of how reliable you take Goku respective to the aliens that'll be sacrificed in the meantime.

Because certainly, Buu to his knowledge cannot teleport as of yet. He did not know Buu picked up Kai Kai. He doesn't think Buu can reach the Kaioshin Realm either. Was there a time limit for being able to use the Dragon Balls to revive shit? I forget if that was the case or not. If their is, that'd narrow it down to less than Goku's lifespan.
Yeah, they had to wait 130 days between every use of the Namekian DBs
9b857e019adb42349cd6000f10ad0bf5.png

53rdJJ

^^^ yeah they only had access to the Namekian DBs at that point so, anything before end of natural lifespan

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
@ChaosTheory123 that’s one more thing to link Baby to Vegetto, I guess

It’s from Kai but it was directly ripped from the original anime in the first place
Apparently Elder Kai flat out said Super Baby Vegeta 2 had the strongest ki he’s ever felt

Should be the final nail in the coffin since Elder Kai sensed Vegetto’s ki

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
D23-E48-D0-BD76-4233-9409-454-D9-CF0662-C.jpg

Some French guide states SSJ3 Goku > SSJ Gotenks

Which I thought was interesting because it also states SSJ3 Gotenks can’t compete with SSJ3 Goku in the same passage

Back