• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

DBZ/GT Toeiland power

Bob74h

The Supreme King
EWio-ZtUEAYsHVx.jpg

What’s the destructive power and speed the top tiers of each arc possess?

Saiyan saga
Namek saga
Cell saga
Buu saga
Baby saga
Shadow Dragons saga

stronger and faster then arceus on account if having feats

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
y'all should know better to listening to Gordo :mjgrin
it's quite literally just showing the history of dragon ball series as it shows the years of their release and everything. It's not saying GT is canon to Super or anything or exists as another timeline

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
y'all should know better to listening to Gordo :mjgrin
it's quite literally just showing the history of dragon ball series as it shows the years of their release and everything. It's not saying GT is canon to Super or anything or exists as another timeline
I would love to hear your reasoning as to why Heroes wasn’t in it :LOS

53rdJJ

Was it ever stated he did that over time, or was just that just our assumption?
Never understood that tbh
Not sure myself either, though depending on where it goes when the episodes drop next year and how Daima ends up fitting into canon I'm sure people will give it enough attention to get a consensus since it could retroactively upgrade canon Buu:skully

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Canon Buu’s trail of distruction was shown during Supreme Kai’s initial explination of Buu, iirc
In the manga we’re just told Buu destroyed hundreds of planets before he was sealed away

Anime made him destroy an entire galaxy

GoldenHeart

Illustrious
Not sure myself either, though depending on where it goes when the episodes drop next year and how Daima ends up fitting into canon I'm sure people will give it enough attention to get a consensus since it could retroactively upgrade canon Buu:skully
Ah yeah, i ask because it's kinda nonsensical tbh

Like, we see Buu destroy a few planets in the same scene. Either the galaxy busting is sped up and the planet thing is in real time or it took him about the same time to bust a few planets than to ravage a galaxy.

53rdJJ

In the manga we’re just told Buu destroyed hundreds of planets before he was sealed away

Anime made him destroy an entire galaxy
Tbf the hundreds of planets line in the manga was specifically referring to how many he lifewiped (japanese uses the phrase "transformed into dead worlds" which Piccolo later uses to refer to a lifewiped by Super Buu Earth and shows a lifewiped plant on the panel, hence the Anime keeping the line and even showing lifewiping flashbacks along with the galaxy disappearing), so the galaxy feat being made canon by Daima wouldn't necessarily retcon anything

Back