Death Battle Discussion

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Literally had no idea all that shit was going on at NarutoForums, lol. But eh, I'm here now anyways, so I guess there's no going back now. :mjlol
On to Death Battle shit, what's the battle you all are looking forward to the most?

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
Unicron vs Galactus just for the animation. I could give less fucks about the analysis since we know Unicron *should* stomp.

Unless they use Lifebringer or an UN asspull, in which case it's the other-way around.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Unicron vs Galactus just for the animation. I could give less fucks about the analysis since we know Unicron *should* stomp.

Unless they use Lifebringer or an UN asspull, in which case it's the other-way around.
Suppose its a good thing Galactus isn't a DC character, or else you can bet they'd go out of their way to find an obscure feat in the comics and use it for them so they could win, even if their normal peak isn't anywhere close to that.
:mjlol

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
Suppose its a good thing Galactus isn't a DC character, or else you can bet they'd go out of their way to find an obscure feat in the comics and use it for them so they could win, even if their normal peak isn't anywhere close to that.
:mjlol
I mean, there's a reason i mentioned the UN
:yousmart

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
Can we ask Swan if the show will give Galactus the UN?
Galactus always has the UN, it's literally apart of him and he can teleport it to himself and vice-versa. (this was shown with Abraxas) The question is IF big G tries to use it to one-shot Unicron and send him to Oblivion.

Maddie

Acclaimed
I want Seiya vs Shazam just to finally see anime beat DC. The only way they can make Shazam win is if they say "fuck it" and go full Tonathan with JL characters. Seiya is infinite universal, is hundreds of quintillions to septillions of times FTL, superior combat skills, more versatile, the works.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
I want Seiya vs Shazam just to finally see anime beat DC. The only way they can make Shazam win is if they say "fuck it" and go full Tonathan with JL characters. Seiya is infinite universal, is hundreds of quintillions to septillions of times FTL, superior combat skills, more versatile, the works.
They don't care for Infinite shit given DC and Marvel can go the same way

Maddie

Acclaimed
They don't care for Infinite shit given DC and Marvel can go the same way
Unlike DC/Marvel where they would just scale based on potential infinite statements, it's emphasized that Seiya when he was achieving his god cloth was raising his power level to infinity.

Warlordgab

Illustrious
Another nice bet for anime beating DC would be Simon VS Kyle, despite the speed gap between them

It also seems a lot more likely than Shazam Vs. Seiya

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Honestly, Seiya should more than likely have a speed advantage over Shazam if he does fight him. Destructive capacity advantage, given they'll most likely have DC's universe be bigger than Seiya's will most likely go to Shazam. What this fight really comes down to though, is hax. Something which Seiya should take, which'll net him a possible win. Against Moon, Seiya winning is a foregone conclusion, so either way, we're looking at Saint Seiya's first outing in Death Battle ending in a W.

Maddie

Acclaimed
If Seiya ends up fighting Zeus directly (Not just Anti-Pope Ailolos), that would seal the deal

Maddie

Acclaimed
What stats does Zeus have? I heard he could get like infinite multiversal. Is that true?
Reasoning as per VSB, which IDK if accurate:

The reason for Unsealed Cronus being rated as 2-A is this:

In Vols 19 and 20 of Saint Seiya Episode G, he shows that he is capable of erasing all of time in a manner of minutes.

"Acabei de destruir a Adamas Psammos que se encontra no labirinto de Cronos. Minha ampulheta que controla o tempo, sem ela... As horas saem de controle. O passado e o futuro, tanto daqui como da terra, se confundem... E tudo cai no mais terrivel caos..."

Meaning: "I have just destroyed the Adamas Psammos which was inside the Labyrinth of Cronus. My hourglass which controls time, without it... The passing of the hours loses all control. The past and future, both of here and of Earth, are twisted... And all fall into the most terrible chaos."

"A chama de meus braços é um indicador. Cada chama que se apaga é mais um desvio do tempo. Se não me destruirem antes de todas elas se apagaram... Tudo aqui e na terra entrara em colapso e acabara em ruínas. E isso nem Zeus poderia evitar..."

Meaning: "The flames of my arms are an indicator: With each flame that is extinguished, a further shift in time occours. If you do not destroy me before they are all gone... Then everything both here and on Earth will collapse and end in ruin. And that not even Zeus will be able to avoid."

"O que foi? Levanta dai. Ou vai deixar a chama do tempo se extinguir? Quando essa chama se apagar, esta terra desaparacera. Olha só... Uma já se foi..."

Meaning: "What happened? Get up already. Or are you going to let the flames of time be extinguished? When this flame fades, this earth will disappear. Oh, look... One's already gone."

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
So, is there an opponent that's somewhat thematic for Superboy-Prime if he's ever considered for Death Battle?

Back