Death Battle Discussion

Maddie

Acclaimed
So, is there an opponent that's somewhat thematic for Superboy-Prime if he's ever considered for Death Battle?
Anger prone juvenivle villain stuck in an idealized fantasy world of what is right, seeing it not possible, goes violent and seeks to be the greatest villain. Extremely violent and brutal.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Anger prone juvenivle villain stuck in an idealized fantasy world of what is right, seeing it not possible, goes violent and seeks to be the greatest villain. Extremely violent and brutal.
Well, I more meant who would be a thematic opponent, but I guess I should've specified better. Kinda a dumb question on my part, given we're far more likely to see Goku vs Superman 3 as the finale for next season or the one after then we are to ever see Prime on there.
:mjlol

Maddie

Acclaimed
Well, I more meant who would be a thematic opponent, but I guess I should've specified better. Kinda a dumb question on my part, given we're far more likely to see Goku vs Superman 3 as the finale for next season or the one after then we are to ever see Prime on there.
:mjlol
Nah I was trying to get what would thematically work best. I described Superboy Prime down to a fundamental level.

Sigismund

I can think of a few around street - town level characters like that, but just lmao vs Prime

Maddie

Acclaimed
Unicron vs Galactus just for the animation. I could give less fucks about the analysis since we know Unicron *should* stomp.

Unless they use Lifebringer or an UN asspull, in which case it's the other-way around.
Both OBD and VSB have stats that give a well fed Galactus the win though? Or what is the hax for the two?

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
Both OBD and VSB have stats that give a well fed Galactus the win though? Or what is the hax for the two?
Unless you haven't been keeping up, Unicron is the superior of the two lately. Look at OG's meta-threads.

You should really stop making a habit of taking something that's outdated as fact, and out of anyone i don't give a single fuck what vsb thinks.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
transformers has a looot of overlooked and kinda obscure stuff that basically isn't cited anywhere except for threads I've made
Basically several comic panels (released decades apart) and Ask Vector Prime quotes prove the TF multiverse is way bigger than it seemed. Each universal cluster is basically a megaverse. Still in the process of moving all the feats to this forum tho.

So Unicron should be stronger than well-fed G but weaker than UN and Lifebringer (TF only has 16 known megaverses so they get wrecked by any solidly omni level marvel character)

Unicron is also a bitch to kill because he exists as an idea and can just bounce back from dying with no explanation. Even in-universe they just said it's a mystery.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Galactus probably will win, I'm guessing either because they're not gonna know how strong Unicron is since most forums don't, or because they'll give him the UN

But Transformers is one of my favorite series ever so of course I want my boy to clean house

Maddie

Acclaimed
I don't dislike Transformers due to the quality of the series, but personal biases with IRL relations.

Would they use Lifebringer Galactus by any chance?

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Considering it'd probably be really uncomfortable if he died in this episode it's safe to say that Macho Man's got this. The backlash that would occur if he lost would be biblical.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Lantern MU as of now
deny05l-c87fed6a-86b2-45e1-9080-6552616d4020.png
d9jo13y-5800a3b9-227e-4c32-a917-29afe6d3663e.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
deg0j4r-81cfd148-79d7-4a78-8160-35afc83a4bb7.png

Back