• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Death Battle Discussion

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
df60qt7-c802c479-0d90-4fab-9815-f2e3fe946cbe.gif

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Kira vs Adachi and King Bradley vs Solidus Snake both sound kino as fuck though.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
>VSB peeps don't want to see Gohan vs Mark.
> Suggest the 'superior' MU, Gohan vs Raven.
:mjlol Outside of the best they could find for Gohan outside Mark being Raven, which is a sides rolling moment, they really haven't learned anything from Omni-Man getting Homelander over Bardock, have they?

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
>VSB peeps don't want to see Gohan vs Mark.
> Suggest the 'superior' MU, Gohan vs Raven.
:mjlol Outside of the best they could find for Gohan outside Mark being Raven, which is a sides rolling moment, they really haven't learned anything from Omni-Man getting Homelander over Bardock, have they?
Niggas delude themselves If Omnilander made bank why wouldn't they do Gohan vs Invincible

The only alternative is Gohan vs Superboy but that's just reopening old wounds and shit with the Saiyan getting his ass kicked by the Kryptonian

Gohan vs Invincible makes more sense

Gohan vs Raven is utterly stupid

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Niggas delude themselves If Omnilander made bank why wouldn't they do Gohan vs Invincible

The only alternative is Gohan vs Superboy but that's just reopening old wounds and shit with the Saiyan getting his ass kicked by the Kryptonian

Gohan vs Invincible makes more sense

Gohan vs Raven is utterly stupid
Even if the odds were guaranteed that Gohan would beat Superboy, after seeing the numbers that Omni-Man vs Homelander did, it doesn't matter how much the vs community clambers for that MU, or the even more laughter-inducing MU of Gohan vs Raven. Gohan vs Mark is absolutely a lock for next season after the numbers Omni-Man vs Homelander pulled in.
:mjlol

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Even if the odds were guaranteed that Gohan would beat Superboy, after seeing the numbers that Omni-Man vs Homelander did, it doesn't matter how much the vs community clambers for that MU, or the even more laughter-inducing MU of Gohan vs Raven. Gohan vs Mark is absolutely a lock for next season after the numbers Omni-Man vs Homelander pulled in.
:mjlol
The only other MU they could go with outside of Gohan either Cell or Frieza for another DB Mu

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
The only other MU they could go with outside of Gohan either Cell or Frieza for another DB Mu
Or they could do both in the same season to rake in those views. :hestonpls

I mean honestly, niggas unironically pining for a Raven vs Gohan MU of all things to avoid Mark's execution. Couldn't be anymore transparent with that shit.:mjlol If my girl Rae ever comes back, she sure as shit ain't getting paired up with Gohan, that's for sure.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Or they could do both in the same season to rake in those views. :hestonpls

I mean honestly, niggas unironically pining for a Raven vs Gohan MU of all things to avoid Mark's execution. Couldn't be anymore transparent with that shit.:mjlol If my girl Rae ever comes back, she sure as shit ain't getting paired up with Gohan, that's for sure.
Obviously so Sam is a better MU for Mark but Money talks bullshit walks :dank

Maddie

Acclaimed
If they do Omnidock first, that would probably mean Gohan vs Mark never happens for sure. Omnidock is better, there are ways for Nolan to win and there are ways for Bardock to win. It's more of a tossup. Omniman is so much faster it's not funny and a better fighter, but Bardock could oneshot if he manages to land a killing blow.

I don't like Gohan vs Mark. Gohan vs Invincible would be a larger stomp than Omni-Man vs Homelander. In fact it probably would be the largest stomp in DB history by their standards aside for maybe Strangefate. Even if they did Cell Saga SSJ2 Gohan it's still a bigger stomp than Omnilander was, let alone them doing DBS Gohan vs Mark. And again, unlike Omnilander where people knew and wanted Homelander to get stomped, Mark isn't so hated so it will just seem like an unfair beatdown. If Omnidock happens first then that probably confirms no Gohan vs Mark, because if Bardock can beat Omniman or at least potentially beat him, how the hell is Gohan vs Mark even remotely fair if Gohan is vastly stronger and faster and Mark is weaker than Nolan?

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Death Battle done numerous stomp MU before Gohan vs Invincible wouldn't even be in the top 10 of the biggest stomps they don't

Money talks m8 Omnilander probably won't happen till S11 or something

Maddie

Acclaimed
Death Battle done numerous stomp MU before Gohan vs Invincible wouldn't even be in the top 10 of the biggest stomps they don't

Money talks m8 Omnilander probably won't happen till S11 or something
Going by their standards, it actually would. Gohan would be undecillions more powerful than Invincible assuming the lowest end for DBS Gohan and highest end for Mark. Gohan is potentially up to tredecillions of times more powerful.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Going by their standards, it actually would. Gohan would be undecillions more powerful than Invincible assuming the lowest end for DBS Gohan and highest end for Mark. Gohan is potentially up to tredecillions of times more powerful.
Still doesn't outdo their infinite Superman bodying the Goku who will always have limits. :hestonpls

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Low Multi vs Planet so nothing new

Back