Death Battle Discussion

Sigismund

If they are doing Compoiste Bond, that should include all of them, including the Novel Differences.
Bond should take this

OrlandoSky

Paramount
Bond has a lot more movies and thereby has more room for more ridiculous feats and unrealistic sci-fi tech to help him (if they’re going full composite version) while John Wick has the disadvantage of being stuck in a more (relatively speaking) grounded universe even compared to the modern Bond films, I recall Daniel Craig shaking off a lot of shockwaves, grenades and c4 explosions from a close distance and not being slowed down by it.

I’m rooting for John but I think Bond might have the advantages in feats here. John could flip the tables if his H2H and combat experience (y’know how db always believe combat experience is as big a factor as stats in mostly every fight) are vastly superior to Bond’s

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Bond has a lot more movies and thereby has more room for more ridiculous feats and unrealistic sci-fi tech to help him (if they’re going full composite version) while John Wick has the disadvantage of being stuck in a more (relatively speaking) grounded universe even compared to the modern Bond films, I recall Daniel Craig shaking off a lot of shockwaves, grenades and c4 explosions from a close distance and not being slowed down by it.

I’m rooting for John but I think Bond might have the advantages in feats here. John could flip the tables if his H2H and combat experience (y’know how db always believe combat experience is as big a factor as stats in mostly every fight) are vastly superior to Bond’s
Didn't Bond fought in Ww2
makes it hard for Wick to own that route outside H2H

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
With the new anime series out I'm wondering what the chances are that we'll see this lad show up in a future episode
MV5BOGE0YzFkODAtYWY2OS00NThhLWJjNWQtZWFkMGI2M2RhNzM2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjM2NDIwMzQ@._V1_.jpg

Back