• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Death Battle Discussion

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Vegito won
The winners of the champion polls are
df0rbzq-35097696-50b1-4883-a6fd-13068f2e6de8.png

cole-macgrath-vs-alex-mercer-infamous-vs-prototype-infamous-v0-dwvn8wod5w5a1.png
Gonna be honest, if it wasn't clear already. I don't care for Cole vs Alex. Never played Prototype, and my only experience with Infamous was a playthrough of Second Son that I never finished.

Guess Nemesis got his wish for this MU, though. Would've much preferred Kratos vs Asura, though.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
He's not universal (unless there's some comic feat) I'm not aware of.
Yeah he's getting stomped then, Bill by gaining a physical body in third dimension (our world) had the power to control the entire universe, but because of Gravity Falls Weirdness Magnetism, which is a field that attracts anything 'weird' to Gravity Falls and keeps it there, means his powers couldn't effect the wider universe and only Gravity Falls.

Still did trippy shit in Weirdmaggedeon anyhow. Also, he destroyed his home dimension, the Second Dimension, though it isn't explained how.

This would be in contention though if Discord actually has universal feats in the comics. Or if the Bill used is before he gained a physical body, which would be very weird.

Warlordgab

Illustrious
I expected that, but what was the reasoning for Vegito's win?
Composite personality made Gogeta less of a combo fiend and the Zamusu fight made Vegito less of a cocky "let me tank this real quick" kinda guy, so fighting prowess was equal

What truly tipped the scales according to them was how Gogeta's fusion required the stronger character to lower their ki to match their partner, while Potara doesn't have such limitation and fully takes advantage of all the power from both characters involved, giving Vegito a slight edge in power

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
They didn't really. Also, they black-boxed DBH characters having immeasurable speed, so they already invalidated what they said before about Trunks having finite speed because of finite ki. :mjlol
they said they did by it but at the time folks were unsure on it so thats why it didn't get mentioned

Back