• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Death Battle Discussion

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
FkhhvstaMAAugLh.jpg

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member

Warlordgab

Illustrious
Watched the episode again and read the back boxes...

There's nothing about infinite speed. There was a mention of Mechikabura power/speed scaling, but nothing concrete

OrlandoSky

Paramount
Watching S1 of Desk of DB and holy shit this is the worst and the cringiest written internet media I've seen since Nostalgia Critic copycats became a thing. Seriously this is leagues worse than DB's season 1....Sam Mitchell seems like a nice guy but holy shit this is hilariously dumb and half-assed, he clearly does not give two fucks about writing for any of this or vs debating or fiction in general hell he openly disdains comics and anime (conflicting with the "we want to show as much respect and lore about the characters as possible to the mainstream") The fact that he actually was a primary writer and researcher for S2 and 3 really brings to light how dumb everything up until the fifth/sixth season was.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Nerds acting like DB should stop using Dragon Ball for a season or saying how its over used like Marvel n DC
lol no
Its like they forgot about the mind-numbing level of comic-fatigue we had one season, after like half the damn season, at least, was Marvel vs DC. Dragonball will never hit that level of absurdity. :mjlol

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Its like they forgot about the mind-numbing level of comic-fatigue we had one season, after like half the damn season, at least, was Marvel vs DC. Dragonball will never hit that level of absurdity. :mjlol
Dragon Ball was out for two seasons lol
S3 and S6
Call me when that happens to Marvel and DC I'll wait 🤔

Shit niggas better expect a Dragon ball episode next season cause they know the money 🤑💰 where it is

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Dragon Ball was out for two seasons lol
S3 and S6
Call me when that happens to Marvel and DC I'll wait 🤔

Shit niggas better expect a Dragon ball episode next season cause they know the money 🤑💰 where it is
There's apparently shit cooking in the oven, but it'll take a while before its out. Late 2023 at minimum.

Back