Masterblack06

Man of Atom
p44h5i7p29fa1.png
vioco4npg7fa1.gif
this-is.gif

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Ben and Chad said in their Bieber vs Black revisited commentary, that while it's great to get views, it's not the important thing. How the community loves an episode and how proud they are of an episode are more important.

And after how Macho Man vs Kool-Aid Man and Blakasa did, it seems even the higher-ups are lax in terms of view counts.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Ballot Banter #8

Escanor vs Whitebeard- epic an battle, very likely at some point.
Armstrong vs Wesker- best MU for Armstrong they’ve seen that isn’t Funny.
Ridley vs Aludin- Talked about Ridley maybe coming on to the show before.
Patrick vs Ed- Patrick shitstomps, the end.
Mash vs Asta- literally just used Asta.
Mac vs Ippo- They know Ippo, would be a classic cool one to do.
Adam West vs Supaidaman- Have talked about it before a few times, would be fun.
Rimiru vs Kirby- basically just talked about Kirby.
Moon vs Goku- the anime boy vs girl fight, could be fun.
Ares vs Hela- Could be cool, implied Thor probably beats Diana.
Corvo vs Booker- Corvo is weird, would be very cool and interesting.
Kratos vs Asura- it’s fun.
KO vs Kid Cosmic- Don’t know either very well, they look like cute shows.
Jack Sullivan vs Jim Lake Jr- No idea whatsoever.
Joe vs Strider- It’s like a sequel to Ryu vs Strider I guess.
Kitaro vs Yusuke- Yu Yu would be cool again, especially Yusuke. No idea who Kitaro is.
Issei vs Tatsumi- vaguely know DxD, know Tatsumi. Got nothing tho.
Lucy (Fairy Tail) vs Yuna- Pretty sick, think Lucy should probably win.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Didn't Toei give them a hard time for Beerus vs Galaxia?

I figured they'd want to stay far away from any more DB vs SM to avoid any more headache.
They did
I guess they may want to see if there's any ways to avoid Toei fuckery
Moon is popular so they bound to bring her in who on the otherhand will be her option is different

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Fireside highlights;

- Joked about S12 having Unicron Galactus and Princess BR.
- LA fights are super expensive and really hard to do, so just very inconsistent when they can get it done.
- Ep 175 is an ep Ben is very into.
- Talked about a Death Battle DND, also maybe bringing in a DND rep on the show.
- Probably are gonna keep doing the Gogeta vs Vegito thing of posting the ep a day earlier like RT does.
- Talked about doing a DB radio show with Light vs Columbo as the premiere and sound very into the MU and doing a radio drama.
- Liam is happy that Light vs Columbo is more and more likely to become a thing.
- Think there’s more of a chance for Resident Evil on DB.
- Chess vs Checkers

OrlandoSky

Paramount
>Ruby vs Jason Lee Scott

:mjgrin
PR as a verse is one they still like to downplay :kobeha they only have the Rangers themselves at like building-city block level. Their argument being that all the Island level, and planet busting are outliers and Rita's (multiple) tk'ing the moon around to create an eclipse doesn't count as a planet level feat according to Sam because "It's not like she's blowing up the planet she's just moving it around" because apparently physics and kinetic energy aren't a thing I guess.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
>Ruby vs Jason Lee Scott

:mjgrin
PR as a verse is one they still like to downplay :kobeha they only have the Rangers themselves at like building-city block level. Their argument being that all the Island level, and planet busting are outliers and Rita's (multiple) tk'ing the moon around to create an eclipse doesn't count as a planet level feat according to Sam because "It's not like she's blowing up the planet she's just moving it around" because apparently physics and kinetic energy aren't a thing I guess.
Tbf shit changed planet level rangers is more accepted by the discord users there

Maddie

Acclaimed
Using timestamps from the song:

0:00 - 0:35 Lagann vs City level (DCAU level) Kyle

0:35 - 1:02 Gurren Lagann vs City level (DCAU level) Kyle

1:02 - 1:50 ARC Gurren Lagann vs Solar System level (Mid end) Kyle

1:50 - 2:45 Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann vs Universal (High end) Kyle

2:45 - 4:31 Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann vs Ion Kyle

4:31 - 4:58 Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann vs White Lantern Kyle. They both launch a seemingly final attack with a flash of white

4:58 - 5:24 The flash of white ends to reveal White Lantern Kyle's full power White Lantern attack vs STTGL's drill, each shell of the STTGL breaking like in the movie

5:24 - 5:52 Simon the Digger vs White Lantern Kyle, this part is animated in the style of the final fight between the Anti-Spiral and Simon

Last edited:

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Ballot stuff #9

Cuphead vs Peacock- franchises fit very well together and they’d love to do Cuphead, Skullgirls is also cool. They do note that doing either series justice in animation however is gonna be very expensive for HD or Sprites. Like Peacock vs BB Hood more.
Twilight Sparkle vs Spyro- Could be interesting to look into, Twilight should stomp.
Rita vs Wuya- Would be fun to bring on Rita.
Raiden vs Raiden- they know how popular Genshin is but don’t know that much about it, seems cool and fun.
Jetstream Sam vs Adam- Sam is epic and stomps Adam, don’t care for Adam. Joked about doing a joke fight for a popular stomp matchup and having the fight he like 10 seconds long.
Palutena vs Celecestia- the pony should stomp, don’t think people would care about KI enough to watch another ep.
Pathfinder vs Bastion- Pathfinder probably wins, it sounds cool, they understand the theme immediately. They’d fight over Bastion’s bird dying.
Dexter vs Jimmy- They know how popular and loved the MU and series are, Liam is very familiar with Jimmy. A very cool one.
Jenny vs Robotboy- cool, but said Jenny has better matchups band recognized that Jenny is carrying the MU in popularity.
El Tigre vs Rickochet- cool, like it.
Yuji vs Denji- know how popular they are and the MU, seems sick.
Luigi vs Pac Man- a banger, a good one, very fun, everyone likes it and want to look more into Pac Man.
Seryu vs Rob- Nothing to offer here beyond Rob could be cool.
Shiggy vs Maihito- Like Maihito (very metal), could be fun, Shiggy most likely wins.
Ash vs Yugi- a good one.
Freddy vs Pennywise- “… yeah” they think it works, would have entertaining personalities to play off each other and think Tim Curry Penny would be fun specifically in that aspect.

Hiccup and Toothless vs Hiro and Baymax- was in contention for getting on the official ballot but it’s a lot of characters to do lol.
Toadette vs Ms Chalice- Liam mains Pink Gold Peach on Mario Kart 8.
Mr Driller vs Jill Dozer- I got nothing.
Infinity Ultron vs Archie Sigma- very cool, Archie Megaman could be cool to discuss and could potentially beat IU.
Megaman vs Samus- X would be cooler but could be fun, Samus either stomps or get stomped.
Bon vs Banzo- audible sigh don’t want to do any spooky furry characters but it’s definitely possible.
King Fury vs Black Dynamite- very unique and fun.
Neptune vs Tohka- Don’t know Neptune whatsoever or Tohka.

Back